Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, pleased the shop is open kandy, and that you find it reasonable it will be very handy for you.
    had a great time in yorkshire, went shopping in beverley and hull got some pics, went to a few pubs met up with lots of friends and had a good laugh.
    have a great day

2. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Kandy I know what you mean about sitting down the only way I can get any comfort is either sitting on a dining room chair or on the floor ....... as for driving I'm not brave enough to try that as the clutch is too much for me yet! :(

It must have been nice to get a few freebies from the shop although I can just imagine the crowds! :eek:

I use the same milk (Cravendale) as you do Kandy and it is a blessing with being able to keep fresh longer than normal as before we started to use it we were chucking no end of milk away as even the yorkies don't like milk much, now we are able to stock up once a week on Cravendale and it all get used.Hel.xxx.

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa,glad to hear that you had a great time with your friends and that you had decent weather to be able to go shopping [​IMG] Your pub crawl sounds like it was good fun as well meeting up with friends and plenty of [​IMG]

Helen,some people freeze their milk but because we use Cravendale I never have to.Surly as well they must have to empty some of it out of the bottle first as the milk would expand in the freezer :eek: My sister freezes her milk and says that it tastes ok but I have never tried it myself :rolleyes:

Enjoy your day both of you [​IMG]

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,738
    Good morning everyone.

rosa, it must have been really tough for you having to go on a pub crawl [​IMG] :D

Helen, sorry you are struggling so much. :eek: Of course, as a man, I would be moaning all day and all night if I had youer problem [​IMG] . I wish you lots better [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kandy, I'm pleased your shop has finally got going properly [​IMG]

We are still waiting for some rain :D

5. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    good morning all . rosa how many pubs did you go in think shiney is going to send you to A.A :D
    glad the shop is open now kandy, lets see how long it is before you need a loaf of bread on a saturday night and the first response you will get is ,,its not my turn i went last you go and by the time you decide who is goin the shops shut ;) shiney your rain is on its way i promise ,have the water butts ready :D

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, shiney and inter, at a guess we managed to get to at least 10 pubs the rest of the time i went shopping with the girls :D :eek:

7. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    afte ten pubs i bet some stuff got knocked off the hangers :D :D

8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Morning everyone I hope you are all well and have had a decent Nights sleep all have a Good day and all stay safe [​IMG]

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo and everyone [​IMG]

Not a very good night once the battering winds got up :( The whole house has been rattling because being on the end we get the full brunt of it.We know have torrential rain to go with it and the cats refuse to go out because they are too scared [​IMG] :D

Hope everyone gets through today and tomorrow safely :rolleyes:

Have a reasonably good day everyone in all that you do [​IMG]

10. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Kandy and all.

Rosa Beverley is such a strange place (if you enter it via the race course side) all that lush lovely greenery of the race course and then the cute little town..... wonderful. Although I do hope you acted like a lady and didn't get too legless at the pub! :D

Kandy I'ave never tried freezing milk although using Cravendale as it stays fresh for so long there really isn't much point of freezing it, although the price of it does differ something rotten between Tesco's and Morrisons nearly 30p difference which is quite shocking when you come to think about it.

Thanks Shiney sweetie for your support. Once again I'm getting really fed-up being in pain again.

I said to Bob yesterday it's alright getting my mobility back in my limbs although I can cope with the stiffness it's the pain I can't cope with and I'm getting really scared if the painkillers stop working again, although I am not ready to give in as yet as I'm going to try some new exercises with a yoga belt...fingers crossed this will help me out.

Kandy we are lucky up here so far all we have had is a constant rain and the odd strong gust of wind. I hope all stays well for you guys and nothing gets damaged.Hel.xxx.

11. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,738
    Good morning everyone,

I hope the storms don't cause you too much trouble [​IMG] [​IMG]

It's not too bad here at the moment but I understand it is on the way :eek:

Have a great day :D

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, its not nice here this morning, raining windy just awful.
    helen we just went to 1 pub in beverley all our drinking pub crawl was in hull :D :D
    having to take my pc and corner unit out this morning, nightmare, my tv picture wont come on and the tv in the bedroom isnt on so other half is going to look at wires and fix it.
    going to start some water colours today, doing a large A2 size of 2 bassett hounds together, got it sketched ready to start,
    have a great day all, be careful when out as its not nice out there across the country especially the coastlines.take care

13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Morning all my friends hope you are all ok and well have a good day and stay safe. [​IMG]

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Woo and everyone [​IMG] hope you are all well and looking forward to the day.It is still breezy out there at the moment but at least the rain has stopped for the time being. :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a great day in everything you do [​IMG]

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning woo, kandy and everyone.
    no rain here but its very cloudy out there, feels a bit cold.
    away shopping this morning food shopping that is,
    have a lovely day in all you are doing