Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Hi Kandy It would have to be a Banana for me the old Nashers have worn down :D [​IMG]

2. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    keep it woo, we gonna get a sunday dinner invite here
    [​IMG]

3. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
  4. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Good morning Helen and Walnut and all my other friends everyone have a great day all stay safe [​IMG]
    One I took Later :D
    [​IMG]

[ 18. March 2008, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: wiseoldowl ]

5. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Walnut and all.

Had an unbelievable amount of sleep last night although I did crash out just before nine! :eek: needless to say I do feel the benefit of having a cracking good sleep.

Walnut thanks for your advice dear fellow I do an awful lot of excercise and have been told by John on my last visit that I was doing too much all in one go......I was doing an hour at a time it felt so good but I did have to crawl about afterwards!

Kandy my problem really kicks in when I bend down and try to stretch because half way through the manvoure I have to reverse and rely on Bob to pass me the thing I want very frustrating as you can imagine. I'm going to ask John if he recommends trying yoga or pilates as after all it is a gentle excercise and there are some wonderful 'moves' for lower back pain.

Shiney nice to know all went well with your dinner party although it must have seemed like a finely run restaurant at some time.

Kandy that's a bit of a plateful there girl and having afters as well I don't think I could have managed that, although only three roast potatoes Bob would have nicked everyones off their plate before they sat down....no matter how many times he tells me he doesn't want any he always clears the ones others leaves! :D

Rosa darling I hope you don't normally suffer from migraines as although I have never had one (lucky me) I know how terrible they are as Dan suffered one recently and it knocked him for six quite scary really seeing him out for the count so to speak. I have heard that they are trigged by a range of things from certain foods to changes in the weather. Is it one certain thing that effects you?

Another busy day for me I just hope I can fit everything in.Have a nice day guys and girls.Hel.xxx.

6. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo,Helen and all,Kandy you make such a good job of the meal and presentation no wonder Mr Kandy doesn't volunteer to do it, he can't compete with that ;) have a safe day everyone.

7. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone [​IMG]

Had a lie down on the settee last night to watch a programme on Hypnotherapy and fell asleepzzzzzzzzzz :D

Helen,I was pricking out seedlings yesterday and had to keep stopping because my back kept aching as I was bending to do the job but I just had to keep stopping and havinng a break from it.You are certainly over doing it going on for an hour at a time :eek: Just take it easy,plenty of time to get things done.

That plateful was Mr Kandy's,as you can see I like to keep him well fed,but he only weighs 11st 9lbs {just asked him} at 5ft 8" so he does pretty well though he has got a little tum on him.

Walnut,Mr Kandy did used to cook the Sunday dinners for us many moons ago when I used to work a seven day week because he insisted on having a roast every week and it was too much me working all day and then coming home and starting to cook,though he prefers DIY to cooking...

Woo,I have just spotted your sunrise,It is brilliant [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hope you all have a great day in all that you do [​IMG]

8. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,745
    Good morning everyone,

Helen, I'm pleased to hear you had a good night [​IMG] . I hope finely run restaurants don't operate like I do :D

Kandy, nice to see that your computer seems to be working OK now [​IMG]

Have a great day :D

9. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, shame you fell asleep Kandy, the program on hypnosis was very good.... :rolleyes: :D I do know someone who has weekly sessions to be pain free for a while.. Amazing stuff...!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.. [​IMG]

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, feeling a lot better this morning got a slight headache but no way as bad, just been keeping off the pc for a while.
    kandy your dinner looked really nice i was very dissapointed in mine the pork was a bit stringy, lamb for this sunday me thinks.
    have a great day everyone [​IMG]

11. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    good morning all, glad you had a great sleep helen,
    kandy fell asleep watchin hypnotherapy :D better not watch casualty might bang your head,shiney glad the dinner party went well ,and rosa at least newcastle got a point last night. shame the sky and weather wasnt any good last night for walnut.kandy no talk of sunday roasts and rosa no pictures of eggs you two get me so hungry [​IMG] [​IMG] woo we will get an invite :D

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi lads,thought I would russell up this photo of the chicken dinner i served up the other week for Mr K.Hope you like it.Ooops,sorry didn't see the bit about no more roasts [​IMG] [​IMG] :D
    [​IMG]

Silly me forgot to add the photo,these flipping hormones of mine making me go senile :rolleyes: ;)

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa,glad to see that you are a bit better this morning.I find if I sit at the computer for too long then I start to get a bad headache :rolleyes:

Shiney,I gave the computer a good talking to as well as pushing all the wires in and checking the router,then switched it off for the day,seems to be working fine now [​IMG]

Marley saw the bit where professor Katy Sykes was watching that lady have her two front teeth out then I fell asleep until the programme and nearly ended :eek:

Watched the Grumy Guide to Class afterwards and that was really funny.How Now Brown Cow and all that rubbish :D and Toilet is in and Loo is out and we don't say Settee we say Sofa [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,745
    Kandy, what happened to Bog? [​IMG] :D

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney,are they the things that people like me fall into up the wilds of Scotland?You know where Peat comes from,what what [​IMG] :D