Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :D ;) The Grumpy guide was very good of course Kandy..!!! :D

Well I suppose then really you saw the pain benefit of it then Kandy.. Teeth out, new ones put in & she walked away.....!!!! Amazing..! Used the right way Hypnosis is very good... Think I would always be worried they might not be 100%.... [​IMG] :rolleyes: :D Katy did feel the cameras made her not susceptible to it, so she went back without the cameras, but of course we don't know the outcome of that...!!!! :D

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Marley,I wonder if they used Hypnosis on women in labour whether it would help them have a pain free birth :rolleyes: I have seen those programmes on the TV where they are giving birth and they look in absolute agony :eek: I just can't imagine the pain that you ladies felt never having gone through it myself.I could never imagine men doing it.One of my brothers was there at the birth of his first child and they ended up picking him up off of the floor because he passed out when it got too squeemish :D

I think I would have the hypnosis at the dentist,because I shake from head to foot when i'm in there and that is only for a check up :(

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Good morning all my friends another great Day in front of us,I trust that you are all well,everyone have a lovely day and stay safe.I have a Wall to build today and bricks to lay [​IMG]

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Walnut and all.

My time at the Physio is coming to an end, John is really pleased with my mobility as I am myself even though I do a mean Weeble impression in the mornings and in the evenings! :D

I did ask him about this blooming pain that I just can't seem to get rid of. He has given me a new excise that he hopes with relive it although I must say it makes me almost physically sick and very dizzy to do so I don't know if that's good or bad!

He went on to say people's pain thresholds vary from person to person of which I said 'Wait a minute mister I gave birth to a 9lb 2oz baby and although it was incredibly painful a couple of grunts and out popped Harry' and yes Kandy I can well imagine if guys had to go through that kind of pain there would be an awful lot of only child families I can tell you (Sorry guys) :D

Anyway I'll keep plodding on and after I come back next week I'm going to give yoga a try as I have heard that there are a good few excises one can do for lower back pain and I'm also due to see John again.

Kandy I so feel for you girl getting into a state with the dentist I have seen many a terrified lady in the waiting room of our dentist, even one who was sobbing her heart out poor thing try as I might I couldn't comfort her it really broke your heart to see her in such a state but when she came out the relief on her face was a picture!

Good luck with your wall Woo I'm sure you will do a blooming good job as you always do and I do hope the weather stays nice for you.Hel.xxx.

5. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone [​IMG]

Hope you are all well this bright sunny day.I see we have lost Walnut,so I expect he is off on his bike looking for more Fossils :cool:

Woo,hope the wall building goes ok for you and do watch your back lifting those heavy bricks :D

Helen,I have been terrified of the Dentist after one butcher,decided to pull my tooth out when I had an abcess on it and I looked like a hamster :eek: I felt every bit of it because the numbing injection hadn't worked and then half way through he stopped and said I had the choice that the tooth would eith have to come out or it could stay in.I felt every bit of that pain and my hands were white from gripping th e arms of the chair.Now when I go to the dentist even for a check up I am visibly shaking from head to foot,and my blood pressure must go through the roof.I will never change I am afraid.That butcher even broke some poor womans jaw he was that rough..

Glad that the physio is starting to do some good.It will all take time especially when you have been in pain for so long.

Have a good day everyone in all that you do [​IMG]

[ 19. March 2008, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

6. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,745
    Good morning everyone.

It is a lovely day today. I'm not sure when I shall feel up to coming back on here as I am going in for my op today :eek: . So have a great Easter :D

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone.
    just a quick hello as im away up to my daughters this morning to take the grandchildrens easter eggs to them.
    shiney do hope you will be ok and take care after your op. speak soon
    got friends arriving from essex in the morning so ill not get on for a few days, they go back sunday.
    have a great day everyone

8. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning everyone, busy busy day today, helping my daughter strip the house they have just bought, out..! :eek: :D Good fun really, can take any anger I have out on it..!!!! :D :D

[​IMG] Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing.! [​IMG]

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Shiney Rosa and Marley [​IMG]

Shiney hope everything goes ok for you with your op.Mr Kandy also sends his best wishes for a speedy recovery. [​IMG]

Rosa,hope you get the eggs to your Grandchildren safely :D and hope your friends enjoy their stay with you

Marley good luck with the stripping.If you are stripping off wall paper make sure you use a steam one they are pretty cool [​IMG]

10. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all,hope all is well with the op Shiney looking forward to having you back,Pilates is a good way to excersise Helen Mrs Walnut does that she has a glass back and finds it has improved her no end,we have a spare bedroom in Walnut towers we converted to a gym with a pilates machine multi gym free weights and several pilates appliances, we both do our own type of exercise,have a safe day everyone.

11. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Morning Walnut and all my other friends have a good Day and stay safe. [​IMG]

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Walnut Woo and all other posters,hope you all have a very good day in everything you do [​IMG]

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone, awful out there this morning pouring down with rain.got friends arriving for a few days, hope this weather brightens up a bit.
    kandy, enjoyed seeing my new grandson yesterday hes a proper little smiler, eggs got delivered to eldest, got him a mug with an egg and a creme eggg one,just got youngest a teether tommee tippee one.
    have a great day

14. roders

roders Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +7,113
    [​IMG] Good Morning Wakey Wakeys.....HAPPY EASTER every one.
    Four days off work and that is good.
    All looking forward to a dirty weekend................... Gardening I mean.
    Seems it is going to be dam cold,but it's not armogedon so lets make the best of it [​IMG]

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Walnut fingers crossed that the new 'work out' works I'ave just gotta get over the dizziness and feeling sick I get once I'm doing it....but you know that old saying to gain without the pain! :eek:

As you can see I'm a little late up this morning although truth be told I didn't get to sleep until after 1am running around after five guys is a little crazy to say the least and boy is it murder getting them organised.

I'm off shortly for a few days so I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and you don't pig out too much on the eggs although if you do I'm sure you will be forgiven :D Fingers crossed that the weather stays fine for you all.See you soon guys love you all! [​IMG] Hel.xxx.