Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Me too, i'll get some pics and post them tomorrow for you.

Kingston is about 2 1/2 hours from me, not that far.
    I think we have more snow this year, normally the grass is just about green and its warmer (enough to wear a heavy sweater) but its still dipping down to -18 at night here and the daytime temps arent much better, we got our first snowfall mid November and it hasnt left.
    Gotta run and get supper on the go, but i will post some pics for you in the morning....have a great evening,

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Byeeeee Penny,have a lovely day? and look forward to your photos tomorrow. :cool:

Hi Dizi,hope you are well.I am alwys forgetting things.I just blame it on this age thing that us ladies have to go through as part of the ageing process [​IMG] :D

3. daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,881
    Just a thought, but, 9 months today, Christmas Day. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :D

4. Diziblonde

Diziblonde Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Gee thanks for that reminder diatheplant [​IMG]

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    christmas 9 month today gee cant wait :D :D

6. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    seen as your starting early rosa why dont you start sending out the G.C. INVITATIONS now we are all looking foward to coming to yours for xmas dinner :D :D ;)

7. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,750
    I just heard something fly by :eek: was that you, Woo? :D

8. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Back to normal as you can all see but I did so have a wonderful sleep so it's a yippee from me.

Bob's snoring something wonderful so are the two boys but our house guest Mike is burning the midnight oil or is that the morning oil? :D

Been signed off at the physio but referred back to my GP for the pain factor which I'm so NOT looking forward to.I only hope he doesn't hold his hands in his head again while shaking it from side to side :(

Dan brought a new game for the Xbox 360 'Scene it' (so much better than the dvd version we have) and I must say we had a blooming good laugh last night playing it, even Bob joined in although his score wasn't too great but he's putting that down to an age thing bless his little cotton socks.

Gotta get up real early torromow (not a problem for me) to take Mike to the airport for his early morning flight so if you hear of a murder on the M1 you know it's Bob gone physco as he's not allowed to have his morning coffee. :eek:

Hope this morning finds you all well.Hel.xxx.

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen one and all,at least you have not overslept Helen,have a safe journey to the airport put Bob in restraints if you have to can't risk him running amok at this time in the morning :D have a safe day everyone.

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning everyone [​IMG]

Well it is a horrible damp foggy day today.Talk about cahnges of weather.No wonder me hedgehog is up and about.I put out the chicken carcass last night as well as the usual bowl of food and the carcass has been well savaged and all that is left in the bowl is muddy footprints :rolleyes: :eek:

Drove over to the bike shop at Rutland water yesterday to have a saddle bolt replaced but eneded up having to have a complete new saddle post...

Drove through Harringworth and took some photos of the Viaduct.I think Mr Kandy says there are 82 arches.It must be one of the longest in Britain.That must have took a lot of bricks and it is so high :eek:

Drove up to Top lodge and saw the Red Kites.Took some photos of a pair flying abouve the trees but Mr Kandy didn't want to stop so didn't get that many of them :(

Helen,hope the Doctor can get you sorted out with the pain now that you are signed off from the Physio,though you don't want to spend the rest of your life taking pain killers.Good Luck with the airport trip tomorrow...

David,Thankyou for the Christmas reminder,I have already started saving up for this years with any �£2 coins I get.Well every little helps. :D

Imp you will have to be quick because I think Rosa goes away at Christmas time :D

Hope you all have a very good day either hobbling around,biking,flying or plain old walking... [​IMG]

[ 26. March 2008, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

11. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,750
    Good morning everyone, including the great big spider that is strolling across my desk, and hope you all have a great day :D

12. Kathy3

Kathy3 Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning,Helen Walnut,Kandy,and all.
    is it just me my PC is so slow this morning,it must be this cold weather,sun is shining, pretty looking over the sea ,now to get rid of snow and ice,have a great day all.hope BOB didn't get to irate with all these people desperate to get to work
    :D

13. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, helping my daughter today up at the farmhouse.. Wonder what little surprise it will hold for us today..... ;) Have a great day everyone whatever you are doing.... [​IMG]

:mad: What a shame Jaguar & Landrover are to be sold to the Indian company TATA....!!!!!!!! Ford are only selling them because their North American Market is suffering...!!!!!! :mad:

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Shiney and Kathy,Hope you are going to keep that spider alive Shiney,they are good for getting rid of flies in the summer :D

Kathy,it isn't just you my computer is on a go slow this morning as well.It is taking an age to get the pages to turn,and is doing my head in :rolleyes: [​IMG]

15. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,750
    Kandy, I always let the spiders do what they like and I always talk to them as well :D

GC has been very slow since late last night. I've PM'd Nathan and hope he gets a chance to sort it out soon. It may be caused by the preparation for the changover :confused: . It's too frustrating at this speed so shall see you later [​IMG]