Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Morning Walnut and all my other friends hope that you are all well Have a good day and stay safe. [​IMG]

2. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Good morning Walnut, woo & all,
    It's a lovely morning albeit cold. Think spring is finally coming.

Have a nice day everyone.

cheers

3. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning Woo Walnut & borrowers. Out in the garden today..... [​IMG] Have a great day everyone in all you do... [​IMG]

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Everyone [​IMG]

Walnut defientley a hedgehog because he is leaving his poo on my paths and grass.I will take a photo of some of the poo and post them on here for you to identify.I used to have a couple of babies that I found quiet some year ago,and the book I bought on the subject says that often hedgehogs will roam in the winter months if the weather turns mild and if they are hungry.We are nearly into April so it looks like it is time though the snow the other day must have been a shock :eek:

Mr Kandy is getting on well with the painting of the conservatory and I expect i shall be either back up the loft having a sort out or in the greenhouse. :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a good day in everything you do [​IMG]

5. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,755
    Good morning everyone,

Kandy, I'm pleased to hear that you have got Mr Kandy working in the conservatory. [​IMG] :D . It sounds as though it will soon be finished. [​IMG]

6. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Shiney,not quiet as Mr Kandy has had to rub down the paintwork to get a good key? to take the paint even though it has been done before all the wood has dust on it from the work he has had to do with the tiling and manhole etc.

It was too cold out there at the start of the week but he is now getting on really well.It shows up the bits that still need doing :D The roof bars are going to be the hardest because he will need to tilt is head right back to apint them.I keep asking if I can help but he wants to do it himself so I am not complaining.

When the weather is dry and warm he then has the outside to do,then apart from putting down a couple of steps to the garden it should be finished, phew :D

7. Juliasaurus

Juliasaurus Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning early birds! Lovely day here - wish I didn't have to be in work all day. Can't wait for the clocks to go forward so I have more daylight when I get home each night. I have plants backing up that need to be potted out!

8. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all,late today aol playing up no connection all morning been trying to get on since 6am so thats another month i wont be paying for.looks like our helen couldnt get on either,just brought lady imp back from dentist after having a tooth taken out,that should keep her quite for a while :D ;) have a good day

9. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.

Its +2 and sunny, i am soooooo happy to see the sun, got lots to do today, but wanted to pop in and say hi.

10. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi again Penny. We had a gorgeous morning on this coast but it's raining now. (Hooray I can get my new bog garden going without raiding the rain butts). I think we've seen the last of snow here. Spring is coming.

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    afternoon everyone, not been on pc this morning having a break, hope you are having a wonderful day all. nice snow pics penny.

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Julia,John,Imp,Penny,Marly,Borrowers and Rosa,nice to see you all on here [​IMG]

Hope you are all well and have had a good day in everything you have done [​IMG]

13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Good morning all Its 2.15am in the morning just over 2 hours into a New Day and Its a Friday what a Bonus [​IMG] I Hope that you are all well and looking forward to the weekend have a lovely Day and stay safe [​IMG]

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo and all.

Yesterday we said goodbye to our house guest Mike and it was really sad to see him go as it's so nice to have another guy to look after and when the other boys gang up on me Mike sticks up for me......I'll so look forward to having him back in August and of course feeding him up once more (the kid is far too skinny) I'm pretty sure I'ave sent him back to Sweden with a food baby! :D

I really don't know where yesterday went I had no time for GC and for once it wasn't AOL's fault so that makes a change doesn't it Ste?

Great weather too yesterday sadly I can't say the same for today as it's pouring it down...oh well will have to see what's it like later on.
    Hel.xxx.

15. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, glad your friend had a nice time then Hel.. ;) [​IMG] :D

Spent a beautiful couple of hours in the park after school yesterday in the sunshine with the grand children & their friends.. You almost thought summer was here, seeing them all running around in just T-shirts where it was so hot in the sun... even the kids asked for ice-lollies where they were so hot from running..... :D

[​IMG] Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing... [​IMG] Woo you were a bit early this morning..! :eek: