Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Afternoon all,

sorry about my absense again.

Afraid things have taken a turn, and i'm not a well bunny. Having to leave work, most likely for the foreseeable future, talking years not weeks.

Bit heavy about the whole thing, and not really been very sociable, but a message from lovely Nathan reminded me you would all still be here full of hugs for me, and i'm so sorry i drifted!

Hope you're all well, apart from shuffling from doctor to hospital, i've just paid for my flights for my holiday to Burmuda [yay!] we're wondering if heat would ease my pains at all, as other people i know have had wonderful results with changing climates and temperature.
    I've also got another rat show tomorrow, so wish Hazard, Memphis and Ridiculous good luck! Also collecting my two new little pedigree babies up there whom i've named Lady Godiva and Wolf Whistle :]
    Then tomorrow afternoon after the rat show, the critters go stay with my friend for the evening and we're going to see Doctor Doolittle on stage, very exciting!

As for today, just working up the oomph to clean out a cage, then its mexican night while we bash through series 3 of Doctor Who to fulfill my David Tennant fix for the week. Then preparing the rats all evening for tomorrow, baths and nail clipping ahoy!

Have a good one all! Missed you all much.

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,758
    Sorry to hear that you are poorly, Whiley :( but welcome back [​IMG] [​IMG] . We missed you :D

3. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    I must give out some vibes Whiley, cos i was just thinking where were you?

Now, here you are. I'm going to bed now, keep me up to date please whiley. i am really freaking out now, cos that's 2 of you come back. :D

Really, if you don't belive the above, just let usknow how you all are.

cheers

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Good Morning all my Friends I hope that you are all well ,I have put all our clocks 1 Hour forward
    The chiming clocks( and Mrs Owl has 8 of them )said they remind her of when she was a child I said to her she was very fortunate all I had was a Sundial in the garden :D Anyway everyone have a lovely day and all stay safe. [​IMG]

5. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo and all,good your back Whiley sorry your in a low phase Burmuda will be good for you and is something to look forward to,have a good show tomorrow and enjoy your new charges, most of all try and keep positive,have a good day everyone.

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Walnut and all.

Little later than usual but I'll blame it on the clocks being put forward and not my lazy butt! :D

Rosa really lovely work your daughter has had done but my goodness I do really hope that those walls are washable with two small children but then again I'm sure that they are both little angels and wouldn't dream of putting chocolate covered hands all over mummy's nice walls.

Dizi HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mister D!
    I wish you luck sweetie on coping over the next few days it's every mother's nightmare watching her little'uns move out...unless of course their a bit of a wild child then I'm sure most of us would have a packed lunch ready and a good kick up the bum for them as they leave through the front door! :D

It's really nice for you Dizi that your little girl is only an hour away it will come as a great comfort for you I'm sure.

Its a big WELCOME BACK from me also Whiley. I'm so sorry hun you're having a bad time once again but I'm sure with both the show and your lovely holiday to luck forward to you we be buzzing around for the next couple of days. I'm sending you a (((HUG))).

Woo even so early in the morning you can see the funny side of things bless your little cotton socks. :D
    Well all have a 'nice' day no matter what you are up to and if you feel a little naughty and want to make a mud pie save me a slice! :D Hel.xxx.

7. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone [​IMG] I think we are all going to be messed up with having the extra hour put on the clocks. :rolleyes:

Woo,you were lucky we never had a cuckoo clock or a sundial.All we had was the sun to go by [​IMG] :D

Have a nice day everyone in all that you do [​IMG]

8. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Morning all. Kandy you were deprived as well. We were so poor I never had a rubber duck for the bath. They used to give me the greasy pots to play with. :D

9. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    John,you had a rubber duck? How :cool: was that.Your parents must have been rich [​IMG] :D All my clothes were hand me downs from my three older sisters,even the holes in my socks and shoes had been made before I got my hands on them :eek: The kids today don't know they have been born :D

10. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,758
    Good morning everyone, our cave never got any sunshine but we knew when daylight was coming when we heard the dinosaurs roaring [​IMG] :D

11. Diziblonde

Diziblonde Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all and thank you Hel, it's not going to be easy but I am really pleased for her, I hope she enjoys it!

It's lovely and sunny here at the moment, fingers crossed it stays that way!

12. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    good morning all, must have had a good drink ysterday i put the clocks foward two hours..was the weather as bad for you all as we got it in birmingham...shiney have you had enough rain yet ;) happy birthday mr d, and welcome back whiley was wondering where you had been ,sorry to hear you not been so good..get well soon ;) and man city got stuffed 3-1 and our shiney and pal think its funny..nasty :D ;) just been checking my new mouse trap..the new one that catches them alive (the new soft inter)..loads to do in garden today just gotta shake them 20 pints off first..well we only pick one match a season where we all get together .. it was more of a send off for a pal who is leaving to be a doctor in iraq to look after our troops...have a safe day all ;)

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, well i put the clocks forward at 8pm last night, went to be at 10 and apart from briefly waking up at around 7.30 didnt get up and that me up now 10 thats 13 hours sleep just cant beleve it :D :D never slept this long before.
    helen ,my daughter will either just sponge the walls and can paint over them, thats why she doesnt want wallpaper on her walls
    inter will let you off seeing that your pal is away to iraq to look after our troops, you all deserved a good drink, wish him well from gc.
    have a great day all

14. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning just come in from a lovely sunny walk.. It was really warm... Have a nice day everyone... [​IMG]

15. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
    Thank Marley...Hi everyone...a very sunny morning here.
    inter.all the best to your mate! I'm very sure the 'eyes' in the sky will be watching over him ;)