Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Penny, Woo, Walnut and all.

Nice to know that your weather is getting a little bit better for you Penny.

Shiney here's hoping it's not going to be another wet summer otherwise some of us we need a blooming boat to get around sooo not good!

Oscar sounds a delightful rogue although I'm not too sure I could relieve him of his little presents! :eek:

Kandy great photo I'm one of those people who always think 'I wonder what's it like over that field?
    It's just a real shame that Bob doesn't or such I write 'can't' manage to go for good long rambles anymore as used to I love nothing better than putting the dogs into the back of the car and going for long treks over the Derbyshire moors where there are stunning views and quite a few nice rock formations along the way.

But it's not to be anymore he gets into quite a state nearly blacking out at times very scary to watch I can tell you, now I will have to make sure he takes it really slowly this year in the garden otherwise I'll have to ban him from the garden! :(

Whiley I didn't vanish for long only popped off to watch the lads at a LAN party hosted by Multi Play as I do three times a year.

Glad you enjoyed your show its does indeed sound like fun. I always liked the idea of trying to have a go at having some 'show quality' guinea pigs when we had them way back when maybe it's something I could look into for the future as you always seem to have such a great time at your shows. [​IMG] Hel.xxx.

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning Hel,Walnut & Woo.. Well thank goodness I cut the lawns yesterday..!!! Even put some feed on as an afterthought.. Glad I did now.. All washed in..!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Well indoors, this morning anyway, today.. Whiley, nice to see you back, but sorry to hear your Sunday didn't quite go to plan.. Still you seem to have had a nice day anyway.... ;) How are your new !littlies" s settling in now..?? [​IMG]

[​IMG] Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing.... [​IMG]

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,Happy April 1st [​IMG] I wonder how many people will get caught out today.There is always one...

I can't get used to this clock change and even though I went to bed at 11pm,I couldn't sleep and then got restless legs.When I did eventually nod off it must have been in nthe early hours and then crashed out this morning when Mr Kandy got up,so feeling rather sluggish this morning..

Woo,quiet painful getting pinched and punched..ouch :D

Penny nice for you to see some green grass after all those months of snow.The bettter weather should be now on its way

Helen we love Derbyshire as it is only a couple of hours drive from us.We love Dove Dale, Monsal Dale,the Tissington Trail,Chatsworth etc.We have stayed at the Caravan Club site at Losehill and have climbed Mam Torr many a time especailly in the snow.Tina,our old dog used to love it up there especilly running around in the snow :D

Have a great day everyone in all that you do [​IMG]

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,758
    Good morning everyone, I'm not quite sure how today is going to turn out, but it will dry in the greenhouse [​IMG]

Helen, we just leave Oscar's offerings and he clears them up [​IMG] himself.

Have a great day :D

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, beautiful sunny morning out there, went out on the balcony and theres still a cold snap.
    bought some mascari plants from morrisons put them in my tubs, noticed after i cut everything down everything is coming back especially my clematis lets hope i get a good show this summer.
    have a great day

6. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah Hel yes LAN parties! They're brilliant. What do the lads play?

Whenever my friend Sacha comes over from Bermuda she brings her laptop, we get our friends from around town in and we set up one almighty World of Warcraft party in our living room! We already have 3 PCs playing it here in the living room/study! I assume though that the ones they attend are like a National Event though?

I adore my shows, the politics, the dedication, etc, but i hear the guinea pig fancy is... well its certainly not similar to ours. So i understand, the whole thing isn't maintained in the guinea pigs favour particularly well. Mind you, i've never ventured, so i couldn't judge.

Marley my babies are doing ever so well! I didn't have the energy to photograph them earlier but i will do so today if i can, got one or two more cages to do then i'm going to try and photograph everyone!

Happy first day of the month! I'm trying to keep an eye out for April Fools jokes. I'm completely gullabal so i'd be the first victim any day. But today is also Darrens dads birthday, so must give him a call later as we don't see him until Friday otherwise!

Have a lovely day all! Thinking of you my friends and hoping it all improves!

7. joyce42

joyce42 Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Happy April everyone,Kandyfloss I had Restless legs cured by Accupuncture,it cured my Brother too.It dose'nt hurt J

8. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its been pouring rain here all night and i can see some more grass today!!

Its sunny out, but raining, so no yard work today, but its coming!

9. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Morning everyone its another lovely Morning all have a good Day and stay safe. [​IMG]

10. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all , managed to beat the early birds this morning apart from woo that is is [​IMG] [​IMG] working away for a few days so not been able to get on G.C, as much hope you are all keeping well ;)

11. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo Ste and all,two hours behind me Ste I have two other gardening forums sky watching and making bread on the go so sometimes have to swap around,you stay safe drop in soon.

12. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,758
    Good morning all,
    It's going to be a lovely day [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll be pleased when they tell me I can start doing the heavier work again as the garden is starting to get moving quite fast. I'm going to have to work hard to get it back in shape for our charity open day in May but it's a good incentive to get back out there.

Have a great day :D

13. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, Hey what's this then Walnut.. Another who bakes his own daily bread..?!! Nothing like it, I bake all my own too.. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Hospital appointment this morning so have to get off soon to beat the traffic... [​IMG]

[​IMG] Have a great day everyone whatever you may be doing..! [​IMG]

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone [​IMG] up late again this morning due to my sleeping patterns being ruined again by the clocks :( don't feel too briliant at all and have a muzzy head.I think I need some fresh air,well if you can call it fresh :eek:

Hope you all have a great day in everything you do.Take Care [​IMG]

15. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,758
    MF, good luck at the hospital [​IMG] . I've got my appointment to have the stitches out at 11 o'clock so will have to leave here at 10.50. One of the joys of living in the country with the hospital nearby [​IMG] :D