Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hi Marley,
    Just popping back in, thanks, i am so glad that its going (snow), its felt like the warmer weather was a long time coming, but its here now, and i can start to get some things done outside,

Enjoy your day too.

2. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Penny. If I remember Ontario - once it's gone, it's gone. We haven't had snow for weeks. But now they tell us that this weekend - snow. [​IMG]

3. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Good evening all,

shiney, glad it wasn't too bad for you. You'll soon be well with the summber coming - just ignore the snow at the weekend [​IMG]

Marley, lets hope they find out soon. Best wishes.

Penny, hope it is gone for you.

Well i cut the grass, edged it, picked up the edging cut offs & swept a bit. I'm now getting ready for bed and will no doubt be asleep at 8p.m. :D

On top of everything else, hubby cooked a roast today, [​IMG] Well i was working(!) in the garden.

Hope everyone had a good day. lets hope tomorrow is as good.

cheers

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Not sure what happened to yesterday but somehow the time just slipped by although do rest assured that I have been busy and not sitting on my butt! Lol. :D

Yes Kandy love Dove Dale who couldn't the stepping stones, the lovely trek along the water's edge not to mention that funny rock formation where most of the young'uns like to dive from on hot summer days. Lots of things to see on that walk and of course the wonderful goldfinches that seem to thrive very well there!

Whiley the boys like to play CSS (Counter Strike Source) at the Lan's and are seeded 17 in the national teams...not bad as only the first 100 get seeded!

They were doing well until they played two of the top 3 seeded teams (one after the other) but both matches were no easy matches for the teams they played, the boys managed to put up so much of a cracking fight that none before them did so well I think it was 13-16 and 14-16 so not a bad pair of matches saying one of their players had computer problems and timed-out twice which lost them two matches.

Its only a young team (two LANs old now) but I'm sure that they will go from strength to strength, the boys also like to play WOW although not as seriously as CSS.

Well a busy day today another appointment for Bob at the kidney clinic and we are doing a 2-for-1 today as mum's going into the same hospital as Bob attends (Northern General)to get the end of her thumb off as the cutting out method didn't work last time....I really hope this latest op works for her as she loves nothing more than getting her hands dirty in the garden something she can not do at the moment!

Well I hope all you girls and boys have been making the most of this wonderful weather we have been having....hasn't it beeen nice? Hel.xxx.

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Good Morning all my Friends hope you are all well ,Helen hope everything goes OK at the Hospital today.Everyone have a good day and stay safe. [​IMG]

6. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen Woo and all,Julia thats cheating making bread with a breadmaker and using ready mixes the old fashioned way for me and it doesn't split,good luck with all the hospital appointments everyone,Whiley Dr Who rocks and isn't David Tennant good,not so sure about Kathryn Tate not keen on her,have a safe day everyone.

7. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,758
    Good morning everyone [​IMG]

Thanks, I hope to be back to doing most things in the next couple of weeks.

Asleep by 8 p.m. :eek: - that's just early afternoon :D

The sun is up now and the forecast is pretty warm today and tomorrow and rain for the weekend.

Have a great day :D

8. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Good morning everyone, not allot going on today.. Well there is, but just everyday stuff... Thanks for the good wishes borrowers.. [​IMG] Good Luck, Hel, Bob & Mum at the hospital today.....! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Picking the grand children up from school this afternoon so looking forward to that..!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Have a great day everyone whatever you are doing..! [​IMG]

9. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all my loveducks!

Another late one for me, i think the weathers making me a bit sluggish. Its beauiful though!

Just starting off my day with a cup of tea and a cuddle with Lumos, its warm enough now to leave the rat room door open to let the nice warm air circulate so they're enjoying that today!

Need to do a bit o' laundry then i might just waddle down to the shop in the sunshine. That will be my fill for the day, at the rate i'm going at the moment it will take me an hour! :]

Doctors later this afternoon but Darren and i are watching the last few episodes of Doctor Who serie 3 ready for series 4 starting on Saturday! *throws confetti*

Call me pathetic but i do love it :3 Got a new hobbie with my friend, we're collecting autographs, she started simply by writing off to the Doctor Who cast, got a good few back [but not David yet sadly] and then found out there was this whole online hobby community for it! So i figured i'd have a bash, and its entirely possible i'm starting with the culty ones, Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, IT crowd, Harry Potter, etc.

I guess i'll keep you updated in the hobby section when/if i get replies!

Take care all with hospital trips and good old day s in this beautiful sunshine!

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone hope everyone is keeping well, little late this morning had a lie in.
    take care with everyones hospital trips.
    have a great day

11. Juliasaurus

Juliasaurus Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh gosh - more hospital appointments? Good luck everyone!

I'm off to a conference this afternoon and won't be back until Saturday night. Might be able to sneak on here on my mobile if I get really bored, but probably no posts from me! And then my mum is visiting me on Sunday, and she wants to go to one of our garden centres, but rain is forecast. :(

12. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.

I'll post a picture later, but ya its almost gone, just a little wee bit left, and its supposed to rain tomorrow,
    Off to do my shopping, have a great day everyone.

13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Good Morning all my friends Hope you are all well
    and that everything went OK yesterday,you all take care and stay safe,Gypsy and I are just going for our Morning walk as Its really warm in fact its just great and Its Friday [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo and all.

I know you and your lovely fur-babies Woo will enjoy their walk this morning and it's nice for you to have a warm start.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes regarding the hospital trips needless to say Bob's on yet another set of tablets and he has had to have a MRI to check both his heart & lungs with more tests to follow.

Mum (thats Bob's of course)couldn't wait to phone me last night bless her little cotton socks she left the hospital at 6.30pm and was on the phone with me at 6.45pm!

The poor dear is in a lot of pain but can clearly remember me seeing her when she woke up for a few minutes after the op especially what I said to her......needless to say it was something that made her laugh I just thank god she came through it well as she is a very tiny woman and incredibly fragile but at 79 (this year) she can still outwork many a young lass by far.....it''s true what they say they don't make them how they used to! :D

I did a 'Marley' yesterday and had the two little ones with us, both were running around the garden. Little Holly always works really well (child labour I'm afraid with their tiny wages paid in ice cream!) but the terrible two year old Chuckie needs to be kept in check she kept slacking and bumping off with Bob watching us girls work while they sat down and watched! :D

Good luck with your new hobby Whiley just watch out if you start to pay good money for some of those autographs after all the bad press this week (regarding those two guys that ripped off sporting fans) you really need to be careful.

Anyway hope this lovely weather stays a while longer and you all get to enjoy many a nice time in your gardens.Hel.xxx.

15. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo Helen and all,Julia forgive my ignorance only just realised clicking on to your signature opens up your fascinating blog and a wealth of information really enjoyed reading it well done and thanks,have a safe day everyone.