Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Shiney, Woo, Walnut, Ste, Rosa and all.

This lazy old mare has just got out of bed and it looks like we had a spot of snow again in the night but it really wasn't much at all.

Shiney my goodness with all that work you did the other day you do sound a bit of a 'goer' but I don't mean that in a saucy way! :D

Walnut I am sure you're right in no time at all once Bob puts it up (greenhouse that is) I'ad wish we had a bigger one....oh my goodness it seems no matter what I write today it all seems so very cheeky doesn't it? :eek:

Ste I have to say your first photo is really quite stunning we haven't had anything like that here but I wish you could keep it your way after all there really is far too much to do outside and snow is for christmas after all.

Rosa darling I know how hard it is going to be for you and I do wish you well, keep it up girl we are all rooting for you....just watch those sweeties! ;)

I'm all warm an cozy and don't seem in that a hurry to get dressed I really am a lazy mare today! Hel.xxx.

2. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning helen ,,at last we cross paths. your like an old flame i just bump into now and again :D :D hope your ok..looking at the forecast you will get some more snow later..hows the pain in the bum (no not bob) but since i mention it how is he..hope all is well, ;)

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning all,havn't been up long and would have got up even earlier if I had know it had been doing this... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well done Rosa,nice to see that Mr Kandy deciding to pack up smoking has encouraged you to do the same.Have you told your hubby yet or are you going to surprise him?

Have a great day everyone in all that you do [​IMG]

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello there Ste I hope it's not the case 'Oh my god it's her again' after all isn't that the case with old flames? :D

Yes all is well and thanks for asking although I'm struggling a little but I'm getting there so to speak so I think I can safely say both pains in the bums are beening taken care off! :D

Morning Kandy a bit of a lie in this morning for you sweetie?
    Hel.xxx.

5. joyce42

joyce42 Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Istopped smoking after many years .I used patches Its not too hard especialy if you put what you would have spentaway each day and watch it build up to a tidy sum joyce

6. joyce42

joyce42 Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Super photos Iam going to learn how to do that j

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Helen,no proper lie in this morning,I had to spend a lot of time trying to fight off Willow who was bunting me with his head and treddling his claws into my skin :eek:

I am like this because we have changed the clocks again so my sleep patterns are all over the place.It will take me weeks to get back to normality,well normal for me :D

Hope you start to feel better soon.I still get lower back pain if I try to bend downso have to do my pricking out with everything at a different height to keep me upright and at times this Piriformis muscle starts playing up :rolleyes:

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Joyce why don't you put your piece under my Good News thread in Non Gardening Disscussion.The more the merrier who writes about their packing up the weed.If it only helps one person pack it up then it will be one more life possibly saved from smoking related illness's

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Willow seems to be your personal alarm clock Kandy talk about being environmentally friendly! :D

Thanks Kandy as I'm sure you know only too well it's terrible 'thinking' you are able to do something only to find in mid task you can't but as they saying goes 'you never know until you try'.

I'm only having some drugs at night and I think that's the problem and I am NEVER taking anymore morphine ever again I can tell you no matter what as I had a living nightmare the other night and was too scared to even call for help!

I'm telling the doctor I don't want the drugs anymore and he will have to sort me some help out with dealing with the pain some other way.Hel.xxx.

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Imp,here is the plate of stew I dished up for Mr Kandy.It went down very well and he cleared the plate.Sorry that the photo is out of focuc but the flash went off.I will add some more vegetables tomorrow to the slow cooker and he will have that tomorrow night when he comes in cold.I will add another dumpling to the mixture as well :cool:
    [​IMG]

11. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    [​IMG]

i had broth Friday. I like stews, not cassaroles.

cheers

12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Don't know where yesterday got to although I swear I must have spent quite a lot of it staring outside the windows watching the weather change so much. :D

Kandy I dare bet you had poor Ste drooling over Mr.K's dinner me I wished for a lovely roast beef dinner with all the trimmings (the first in a few weeks now at least for me) only to manage a quarter of it as it appears that my diet has well and truly kicked in again.

I don't have any appetite anymore not a good thing really once again me thinks I need a good kick up the bum to sort me out.....anyone with over a size 12 need only apply! :D Hel.xxx.

13. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen and all,Hel try getting wrapped up against the weather and going for a good walk set a goal take your camera and enjoy the scenery,put a nice stew on before you go out i'll guarantee you will have an appetite for it when you get back,post your pictures on here,have a safe day everyone.

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Morning Helen and Walnut and all my other friends
    I am a little late today due to fact that my wings are Iced up but a brisk walk with Gypsy will soon Rhemedy That,everyone have a nice day and stay safe [​IMG] [​IMG] :D

15. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Helen, Walnut and Woo,

Well being posties the boys were up early, and being a ratty mum with an rattery extension with non automatic heating, so was I. I worry terribly about them being too cold, as it happens it was quite cosy in there, but once you're up, you're up!

Zoned out and ditsy though though so can't make sense of doing anything constructive just yet, figured i'd have a cuppa, bung on the interwebs and be an early bird on here :D

Wsh i had the energy to go walking too, but not with these legs!

Looking forward to seeing frosty photos, and have a good day lovelies!