Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all, late one for me. Had to get up stupid oclock again to sort out the rat heaters with the frost. Wierd weather behaviour me thinks! Then i was too tired to stay up so trundled back to bed and serves me right for listen to musical soundtracks over and over again, couldn't shake off 'You can't stop the beat' from Hairspray alll morning. Finally fell asleep only to be greeted by a nightmare >.<

Best wishes to Mr Kandy! I know only too well what flu is like, having the resilience of a hamster in a tent in December, wish him all lemsip God might send!

Awwr Hel, poor Dude, sounds like such a character.
    My dog hasn't even died and i cry about missing her occaisionally. She lives with my mum but it feels like i'm missing my best friend. My lovely Madeline!

Well i'm going to upload some photos, might enter the April contest, not sure if i have anything good enough, but i'll whack it in a post somewhere anyway!

Then its rat wound cleaning, and cage scrubbing for me. Hurrah!

Have a goodun.

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Good morning all my friends hope you are all well and have got your smiley faces on,have a great day and stay safe. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo,cracking photo this morning [​IMG] :cool: Looks like they have all gone astray this morning on here. :D

Mr Kandy is still in bed with the Man flu.The house was boiling hot yesterday and I was swealtering while he sat there with a cardigan on and was shivering.He is in bed again this morning.Best place for him.

Thankyou all for your well wishes,I will pass them onto Mr K when he gets up unless he stays in bed today.

Hope you have a good day in everything you do [​IMG]

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,758
    Good morning everyone.

Kandy, I hope the emergency medical team have been round to Mr Kandy. Man Flu is a terrible thing :eek: You ladies are so lucky you never get flu that bad [​IMG] :D

Wish him lots better.

Have a great day everyone :D

5. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Hi Kandy yes Shiney is so right,It requires very special training,Exercise(running up and down the stairs)The patience of a Saint,lots of attention(almost to Spoiling Point) :D Bucket loads of Sympathy(over flowing Buckets)Complete rest (not raising a finger )and last but not least no noise (listening to the sounds of the Hoover or Washing machine) and he will need at least 3 weeks convalecence. :D [​IMG]

6. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all,
    Hope Mt K is feeling better soon Kandy.. [​IMG]

[​IMG] As it is half term here I am taking my grand children out for the day today..!! [​IMG] Don't know where yet till I get there..!! :D

[​IMG] Have a great day everyone, whatever you are doing..!! [​IMG]

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, got up earlier didnt feel to good so i went back to bed for a while.
    lovely pic woo and everyone have a great day

8. Juliasaurus

Juliasaurus Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  9. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.

The snow is gone!!!!!!!! (doing a happy dance)!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] :D
    We still have some on the mountains here for skiing, but its not in my yard anymore, and that works for me!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Worked outside most of the day yesturday, painting some spots that needed doing, was going to go out today and apply a second coat, but not now with it raining earlier, but its stopped and i can go out and start pulling some weeds. [​IMG]
    Have a great day everyone.

10. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Good morning everyone hope you are all OK I have just noticed Two large tins of Emulsion in the Kitchen oh dear Mrs Owl must have got them yesterday(she has,nt said anything)One is Called Magical and the other is Serenity It really must be Spring :D [​IMG] I think its time gypsy and me went for one of our very long walks anyway all have a lovely day and stay safe [​IMG]

11. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo and all, sounds like your in for a busy day Woo go and catch that sun coming up photograph it it's the only way we get to see it up here,quiet this morning no Helen hope she's ok not been overdoing it putting the greenhouse up,have a safe day everyone.

12. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Morning walnut thanks for all Sky at night Info
    I am getting really in to now yes I hope Helen is ok [​IMG]

13. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,we are all OK as well up here in the North [​IMG] ;)

Penny nice to hear at long last the snow is all gone for you,now you can look forward to the spring. :cool: What are your summers like over there as my friend from Kingston was saying sometimes they can be a little bit too humid for the :rolleyes: Do you have the same problem?

Julia,that is one of my all time favourites,so true though :D

Shiney,Woo,Marley and Julia,I showed Mr Kandy your words and he says Thankyou for thinking of him when he is unwell and hopes to be back up and about very soon [​IMG]

Woo,when you have finished doing the work for Mrs Owl there is plaenty of work up here that you can do.I am sure Mrs Owl will be able to let you fly up here for a few weeks [​IMG]

Have a good day everyone in all that you do and please enjoy this wonderful spring weather we are having... [​IMG]

14. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, busy old day today... Just trying to tie everything up before going away.... [​IMG]

[​IMG] Hope everyone is well & that MrK is feeling better Kandy.. rosa, hope you are bearing up too.. ;)

[​IMG] Take care & have a great day everyone whatever you may be doing... [​IMG]

;) See you all on Sat morning in this thread now...!!!!! ;)

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning everyone.

Walnut and Woo thanks for missing me you sweet guys [​IMG]
    Yep Walnut been a little crazy (nothing new there lol) over doing things (again) but you don't think about the pain part when you're having fun and boy have we been having some....and no whips involved either! :D

Started digging out for the footings for the greenhouse and moved things about loads to take to the skip.....amazingly 5 hours passed by in what seemed as a blink of an eye!

Hope all of you are well and looking forward to spending some fun times in the garden too.Take care. ;) Hel.xxx.