Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all! Lovely to see you're messages in the morning when a day like today springs up.

I'm utter pain today. I most have overdone it yesterday as careful as i was, and now i'm paying for it. And whats more, i've got to go to my appointment in town for 10am. Occupational Health, and its a wierd bus ride away. It wouldn't be the first time i've got lost on that bus route, and it doesnt help that the drivers are all polish and don't know what you're saying. And i've not got my concentration head on because of this pain. Not doing well at all. Bit scared about it all and not looking forward to a wobbly bumpy bus ride with these hurties either. And Darren can't get out of work early to take me.
    Argh isn't life typical.

This is the oppointment that i think will basically be the ' yes you can work for a couple of hours a week if you want' or the 'dont even try it' or the 'hmm, lets rearrange your hours and make you're boss even worse tempered at you'

I can't win >.< And i know benefits aren't going to come easy to fight for.

When i get home i'm going to sit about moping for a while, eat a bag of kettle chips, and finishing my painting i started last night.

Happy place, must find my happy place.

2. terrier

terrier Gardener

Ratings:
    +12
    'Morning everyone.Not so cold this morning and the sun is just behind some weak cloud ready to come out.Let's hope the rain stays off long enough to let the garden dry out a bit. [​IMG]

3. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,761
    Good morning all. I'm on here a bit late as I have had to deal with loads of emails :mad: [​IMG]

Helen and Whiley, I wish you both lots better [​IMG] [​IMG]

Have a great day :D

4. Juliasaurus

Juliasaurus Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all - lovely bright spring day here, but rain forecast for later, so Mr J didn't put the washing out on the line this morning just in case.

Glad Mr Kandy is feeling better. [​IMG] Sorry to hear you're poorly Whiley. Hope you and Hel feel better soon.

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, late this morning i was on second life till 3 am never been on as long as that, so ended up having a lie in.
    looking forward to seeing the new updated gc.
    have a great day all my dear friends

6. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    well the shut down is nearly here so its no good morning , no hows your weather,and no gc,till maybe afternoon so ill say goodnight john boy and goodnight mary ellen and a safe crossing. ;)

7. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Good night iner sleep tight. see you when I see you then.night folks. 02

8. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,761
    Good morning everyone.

It looks as though I have come back on first. Lovely day and enjoy your weekend.

9. terrier

terrier Gardener

Ratings:
    +12
    G'Morning everyone. Now this place seems familiar, I'm sure I've been here before! Wallpaper's still the same! Coffee cups and wine glasses srewn about everywhere :D Oh well, the best laid plans an' all that, still, feels like home [​IMG] When is it ever goin' to stop rainin' :rolleyes: The good news is Baban Terrier has just had three lovely pups and she's sittin' up in her bed with a big grin on her face. [​IMG]

10. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning all, well done with the new software and well done lovely Bethan!! Can't wait to see photos Terrier!

As with every Saturday, its more cage cleaning time for Whiley, and i need to do it all before midday as i just found out the paintball game Darrens Team is holding [100-200 person game! Ber-limey!] is over flowing into today, and people will soon be arriving to set up camping over for tonight from all over the country, and Darren and I are needed to be there. Will be interesting as my legs are extremely weak at the moment! I'm not playing mind, and Darren will not be sticking about there for long so that at least is a bit of relief!

Hope you all have a nice Saturday!

11. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,nice to see GC back up and running.Shame that in the end it didn't go according to plan :rolleyes:

It is a beautifu day out there with blue skies and white fluffy clouds but there is a nasty cold wind that keeps blowing through my bones :eek:

Been into town to do a quick errand and once I am finished on here I shall be pottering in the greenhouse before going off to the allotment this afternoon.Went over there the other afternoon for three hours and ended up with a nasty thorn in my knuckle.Managed to get it out but then the wound went poisonous so it has been very painful for the last two days. :(

Terrier, lovely to haer about the new puppies,I bet mum is so proud of them.You will have to post some piccy's of them aaaaaaahh

Hope you all have a great day in everything you do [​IMG]

12. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Hi everyone,its nice to be back. Its been coming down here in buckets!!!! Stopped now,but Im sure its only waiting for me to go out. [​IMG] 02

13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Hi Everyone have a great weekend and stay safe. [​IMG]

14. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,761
    Welcome back everyone :D

15. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    welcome back all, i knew shiney would be first, must have pushed in :D just been up bury to put rosas water painting in a frame,lady imp doesnt know yet but think she will start crying when i pick it up in ten days..have we all made it through ;)