Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Ste I'm sure Mrs.Imp will just love Rosa's painting I mean who could resist them? I'm sure it will not be the first time that one of her lovely paintings has brought many a tear to someone's eye.

Lots going on at the moment although the greenhouse is still more or less in it's box poor old Bob is not up to much just of late (but then again the weather's not been too brilliant either) and can only manage to pop out for a short while before he gets really out of breath which is pretty hard on him as he is not one for sitting on his bum fingers crossed the mobile ECG unit will show something up next week.

Hope all of you are well and like me are thankful that this site is up and running again.
    Hel.xxx.

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all,I bet you cann't wait for the painting to be framed Ste. lady imp will be over the moon, get the kleenex ready our Rosa does a cracking job, Terrier pictures please I need a puppy fix,have a safe day everyone.

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning Helen,Walnut and all my other friends
    everyone have a lovely Sunday all stay safe. [​IMG]

4. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    Hello everyone - just a quick thank you from me for your lovely welcome messages to mum - compost corner. All this is totally new to her and she couldn't get over how friendly you all are. She said a lovely thing....something about how you'd never really feel lonely with a place like this. I hope she soon gets aquainted with the PC so she can start flying here all on her own.

It means a lot, this place. Thanks folks. [​IMG]

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone [​IMG]

Imp,I am sure that lady Imp will just love the painting and as Walnut says don't forget the tissues [​IMG]

Helen sorry to hear about poor,nothing worse than beeing out of breath.Fingers crossed that it is nothing too serious and hope that the ECG turns out ok [​IMG]

Cookie sorry that I missed welcoming your mum,I shall have to go and find the thread.I havn't been spending loads of time on here what with Mr Kandy having the flu and me having to keep mopping his brow and administering his medication [​IMG] [​IMG] :D He started getting another sore thrao last night so I don't think he is 100% yet.He reckons he is going to go to work tomorrow but I don't thik he is well enough yet and he has got to work all next weekend as well :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a great day in everything you do [​IMG]

6. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,761
    Good morning everyone. I hope everyone who is poorly gets better quickly [​IMG] [​IMG] :D

It's another sunny day today so hope to carry on cutting new lawn edges before I go out at lunchtime. It is taking a long time and some of the edges are peculiar shapes as there are so many tree roots to wiggle around. I'm off to the hospital tomorrow and hope the consultant gives me the all clear to do the gardening [​IMG] [​IMG] :D

Have a great day :D

7. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

the paintballing preparation went well, but i was utterly exhausted in the end so now i miss out on the main day. >.< Nevermind.

I'm going to crash on the sofa with a coke and a bag of kettle chips and catch up on the Doctor Who i missed last night! Amen for Virgin Media 'Catch up on Demand' functions :D

Enjoy the sun all.

8. terrier

terrier Gardener

Ratings:
    +12
    Hi all,11.00am and still drizzling here, deep pools of water everywhere, got loads done in garden yesterday but today I think is a day of rest and still so much to do! No point in trying to take pics of the puppies yet, Babs is keeping them well under wraps for the first week or so and they are so small and all black, very difficult to photograph. I'll put up a new thread for them as soon as we start to get some decent pics.
    I'm getting excited now as my new 6x10 greenhouse is being delivered on thursday so hopefully I can build it over the weekend, like a kid waiting for Christmas, sad or what? The house is overrun with seedlings at the moment so we might get our windowsills back at least.
    Have a good week everyone and look after yourselves [​IMG]

9. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :D Well have to say "Good Day Everyone" as I am a bit late today..!!
    [​IMG] Sorry to here we still have some "poorlies"...! Hope you all either feel a bit better, or are feeling much better..! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Well this is my last day to pop in as I shall be away for a few weeks now.. I might drop in from time to time to see what's going on..! Otherwise I shall be enjoying the sunshine in [​IMG]

[​IMG] So I hope all of you have Safe, Healthy & Happy days while I am away... Take Care everyone..! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all Walnut and all.

Kandy hope Mr.K. feels better soon the poor dears do seem to not cope at all well with a cold never mind flu in fact it's the only time my boys don't mind their mum fussing over them like a mother hen they lap it up! :D

Terrier good luck with your greenhouse ours (well most of it anyway) is still in it's box but I'm making Bob take things really easy at the moment even though my window sills are groaning at the moment and my cold frame too!

Marley we will miss you sweetheart try to think of us here (not to mention our terrible weather) while you are sunning it up....have a good time darling. [​IMG]

Gemma and I sown some more seeds yet again yesterday I don't know where I'll put anymore, I think I might have to start in the boys rooms next heaven forbid if I can manage to get in and out there alive! :D Hel.xxx.

11. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen and all,missed you yesterday Hel I must have been typing as you posted hope Bob is ok and doesn't try to overdo it,you have a good holiday Marley we will try to crank the weather up for when you get back,Terrier not sad getting excited over the greenhouse sounds perfectly natural to me,have a safe day everyone.

12. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning everyone,I was going to say how nice it is out there today,but looking out we now have fog decending :eek:

Hope you all had a great weekend and hope verything goes OK with everybodies health,holidays,puppies and greenhouses [​IMG]

13. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,761
    Good morning everyone,

Helen, I wish Bob better and Kandy I wish Mr Kandy better. Remember that Man Flu is very serious and needs a lot of TLC [​IMG] :D

Have a great day :D

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone,just been reading all the comments catching up, inter sure looking forward to hearing mrs imps reaction when she sees the painting and cant wait to see it framed.give jazz her water colour of carn the german shepherd she was over the moon with him.
    marley have a fab time looking forward to seeing pics
    hope all my friends had a great weekend, stay safe [​IMG] and have a great day

15. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.
    Its sunny and around 52 our here, but its better then snow.
    Have to run, but wanted to pop in and say hello/