Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Greetings everyone [​IMG] Hope you have all had a good few days off and catching up with everything.It seems strange not coming on here in the mornings,but at least I have managed to gets loads done inbetween replying to emails

Mr Kandy is now back at work and still using the patches and gum.He goes back to see the nurse again next week :cool:

Hope you all have a very good day in all you do [​IMG]

2. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its sunny and starting to warm up here, lots to do, hate to run, but wanted to pop in and say hello....have a great day!

3. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi Kandy. Hi Penny. Kandy tell Mr K to stick with it. If I remember Ontario Penny then you will soon have it warmer than here.

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all nice to be back once again after the 'down time'.

Kandy nice to know Mr.K is still doing well with kicking the habit I'm sure it's not easy for him but I hope he manages to succeed.

Can't believe it but we have had a great deal of snow in the night not sure if it was forecasted but have to say it seems really odd at this time of year.

Busy day today got to get Bob wired-up not to an electric chair I hasten to add but the ECG unit I wonder if they will shave his manly chest hair? [​IMG] :D

Have a nice day everyone and once again it's really nice to see everything up and running once more.Hel.xx.

5. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Helen and all,"Snow" Hel. :eek: I thought we had finished with that,please don't send it our way the wind is blowing from your direction hope fully the pennines will keep it on your side,have a safe day everyone.

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone,hope all are keeping well and have a great day

7. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good afternoon everyone I have been a bit crook the last few days but feel a little better each day,I think I have picked up Black spot from the Roses Everyone have a Good Day (whats left of it ) [​IMG]

8. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Go careful WOO, or you'll end up with aphids as well. :D

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Woo sweeite hope you feel better real soon [​IMG] not nice at all feeling poorly bring on the summer! I'm sure we will all feel so much better with warmer weather.... at least I hope so, take care darling.

I was right yesterday Bob did have to have a little shave on his chest area (for the unit to cling to) only problem now he's thinks he's a male stripper and keeps doing a sexy dance with his shirt open :eek: never laughed so much in a long time incredibly funny! :D

Got to go back to the hospital this morning and have the machine taken off Bob and then its a while before we get the results, it would be nice if we could find out what's happening with Bob.

Well the snow was gone by 11 am yesterday and I was amazed it was gone so quickly as there really was a good couple of inches more than enough for a snowman, snowball fight and an igloo I'm sure...Walnut would have loved to have shared it will you of course!

Take care everyone and have a nice day.Hel.xxx.

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone and Thankyou all for your get well wishes for Mr Kandy.He is a lot better now though now he is back at work he is having to catch up with everything and to top it all he had to stay late last night and didn't get home until gone 8pm so his evening was ruined and he also has to go into work tomorrow and Sunday so that is our weekend ruined as well :( :rolleyes:

Woo and Bob,hope you both start feeling better soon and Helen I do hope that Bobs results are not anything too bad.They will soon call him back if there is anything wrong.

Rosa,how are you getting on with Single Life?I bet it can get addicted when you get into it. :cool:

It is freezing cold out there and my weather station reads 5.0c very coooooold :eek:

Hope you all have a good day in everything you do [​IMG]

11. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,761
    Good morning all,
    I hope everyone who has not been well is feeling a lot better [​IMG]

I've not been on since 'Downtime' as I have been very busy and am not sure I shall be able to catch up with everything that has been posted.

Have a great day and weekend :D

12. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, hope bob mr kandy and woo all get well and start feeling better,and shiney are you back to your best now...have a good wkend all and stop looking at the grass "get it cut" ;)

13. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.

You are so right Sarraceniac, its already into the upper 70's here and supposed to be for the next few days......we still have snow here, our ski resort is still open for day skiing, my kids are so sick of the snow that they havent gone near the mountain in weeks.
    I've been out puttering in the garden and moving some things, seperating others and getting them ready in general.....and its so nice to have my hands in dirt and not snow!!!
    Have a great day everyone.

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Penny and all.

Hope all of you are well and had a good night's sleep because if there's work to be done this weekend you need to be fresh and fit....nothing like a good night's sleep to get you going. :D

Well because of the really bad weather we have been having Bob hasn't been able to go out and do some more on the footings for the greenhouse and I just know he's itching to get out there he keeps looking at my seed trays and saying 'Wish the weather would get better you need your greenhouse up girl'.....bless him I know he's really eager and also very excited at getting the job done you should see him watching over the seeds just like a proud dad, very sweet.

Hopefully the weather will be okay to do some more this weekend but so far the forecast is far from good.

Hope whatever your plans for this weekend goes well for you all no matter what the weather's like. [​IMG] Hel.xxx.

15. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Penny,Helen and all,that weather sounds more like the real deal Penny Hel and Bob could do with some of that to get their footings sorted,have a safe weekend everyone.