Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I knows it, and good grief i didn't sleep so much at all. Its so irritating. I can't nod off after i wake up at night, but i'm so tired during the day i have less of a problem falling asleep!
    See i just typed that and i don't even know if that made sense because my brain is everywhere. >.<

And today i have too much to do, my best friend is coming over to stay for a few weeks and i have cages to sort, spare room to tidy, etc plus resting as i have to go out for drinks tonight to meet some old friends. I suppose i've got tomorrow to do as much as i can too!

Anyway, hope everyone is okay! I'm so sorry i had a bit of a rant! Feel better though!

Got some lovely photos of Artemis to post too so i'll do that later.

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,761
    Good morning everyone,

Another busy day today and I want to get more gardening done before it rains. We'll be opening our garden for charity again this year so will have to work hard [​IMG]

Helen, I hope you manage to get your greenhouse up over the weekend [​IMG] :D

Whiley, have a good time but don't overdo it :D

Have a great weekend [​IMG] :D

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,hope you are all having a good weekend. [​IMG]

Been to B&Q this morning to buy a new garden sieve and then spotted a car boot sale across the road.Havn't been to one of them for years.Spotted a nice picture that I quiet fancied and as it was only 50p decided to buy it.Wonder what Mr Kandy will say when he gets home from work tonight [​IMG] :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Have a great day everyone in all that you do [​IMG]

4. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,761
  5. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Shiney glad you like it [​IMG] I put it down because I wasn't too sure then saw another lady eyeing it up so quickly picked it back up and asked the price.The frame is in verey good condition,the only problem is that some of the tape at the back has gone brittle,but Mr Kandy has some of that so will put it right.

On the back is a labelwith the name Triton Publications & Framing St MaryChurch Torquay.I bet it cost the person who bought it more than 50p [​IMG] :D

The picture looks fuzzy because I am was trying to take a photo through the glass and it isn't the sun in the background but the flash though looking at it it looks like a cold sun.

Hope you enjoy your gardening and your lamb tonight.We have lamb tomorrow,it is just defrosting :cool:

6. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
    Smashing picture Kandy... [​IMG] That does look a perfect Sunset though!

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    afternoon everyone, late on here had that much to do today, lovely pictures kandy i like it very much.

8. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut and all.

Brilliant picture Kandy and such a bargain too. Little old Compo (played by the late great Bill Owen) always made me laugh in Last of The Summer Wine but that could well be because he reminded me of my beloved father-in-law as he was a old rogue too! :D

I think you might find the print is worth a bob or two and could well be a limited edition.

Well I'm dragging Bob off to the carboot this morning maybe I'll get lucky like you Kandy.Hel.xxx.

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Helen and all,spent some time this morning finding out about some alerts Spybot was throwing out about something called (ntuser) and (teatimer exe) trying to access your computer,found they were harmless I think spybot was being extra vigilant after yesterdays update,have a safe day everyone.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen, walnut and everyone, lets hope that print is worth something kandy, just just never know.
    have a great day in all that you are doing everyone

11. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,761
    Good morning everyone.

Enjoy your Sunday :D

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    [​IMG]

Hope you are all well and enjoying your Sunday [​IMG] Been up since six and have been busy since Mr Kandy went off to work. :rolleyes:

Got loads of ironing done,put more washing in the machine to wash,had breakfast fed the animals,pricked out a trayful of tomato seedlings and had a nice refreshing shower before sitting here for five minutes to have a nice mug of hot chocolate [​IMG] before going off to do some more pricking out of tomatos and purple sprouting broccolii.

Lamb for dinner this evening so that will be something to look forward to...

Shiney,Pal,Rosa and Helen,glad you like the picture,I do too though I don't think it is worth anything as it is not an original and there are no numbers anywhere to say that it is a limited edition.Anyway,I got it because I liked it and Mr Kandy thought it was nice too so I have just got to find a nice spot for it.

Hope you all have a very nice day,it is raining here so I won't be going far today... [​IMG]

[ 20. April 2008, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

13. terrier

terrier Gardener

Ratings:
    +12
    Well, good morning every one and all, but I'm feeling miffed this morning, I was hoping to get my greenhouse base finished this morning, the greenhouse is already built and only requires glazing,now it's pouring with rain. Very BAD :mad: On the bright side, the puppies are 10 days old now and getting quite lively :D

14. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    morning terrier,starting to rain here also,when is it ever going to stop. :mad: I bet your puppies are really coming on now.can't resist pippies and kittens there so cute!! 02

15. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40