Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. AndyK

AndyK Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    hehe be careful not to break anything woo! I dont think images are working properly right now, they definately aren't in signatures anyway.

2. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    well i must have migrated 190% because i have only just been able to get back on been trying two hours and had to reset password ..not had time to look around yet whats the verdict on the new skin is it ok or do you want the old one back...if so now migrating back 28th attempt 2% complete

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi everyone, just got back in, had to reset my password also wouldnt accept my other one,never mind im in now do miss the other one its what you get used to i guess and im sure that the colour and the flowers on top will we put back.
    hope everyone has had a lovely day, pleased to be back.

4. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
    HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY EVERYONE :thumb:.

And may I say in front of you all...Happy 31st Wedding Anniversary to my lovely Mrs Pal.

Can't seem to post a picture for her though:confused:

5. roders

roders Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +7,114
    :)A very BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you both.........
    Hope you recieve this message as I have no idea how this works,and have had to resort to paracetemol.

6. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Hi Pal Congrats to you both and may you have many more:thumb::)

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    CONGRATULATIONS MR & MRS Pal
    hope you are both having a lovely time
    lots of love from
    Rosa xxxx

8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning all my friends I hope that you are all well ,everyone have a great day and stay safe.:)

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all what a pain in the bum I had a total nightmare getting back on, it seems the only way I could was to have my password reset!
    I agree with your Kandy just looks like any other forum now not at all 'pretty' as it was such a shame.

Congratulations Pal and your good lady too on your 31st may you have many more.

Lovely day yesterday Bob's getting on with the greenhouse footings slow but sure, I don't want to rush him even though the window sills are groaning under the weight of the seed trays but he'll get there in the end and is at least enjoying himself working away so much so I have to drag him back indoors!Hel.xxx.

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Pal,sorry for the belated Congratulations,hope you and Mrs Pal had a super St Georges day.

Good morning everyone.Silly site you have to put in your user name and password every single time that you log on and why does it say remember me when it doesn't?There isn't even any PM notification like there was on the old system.

Still I suppose it is called progress.....

Hope you all have a great day in everything that you do...

PS It doesn't even put the smilies in the right place,mine has ended up at the end of the bit where the title goes.How advanced is that?

11. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,762
    Good morning everyone. It is another beautiful day.

Happy anniversary to both of you, Pal :thumb:

Kandy, I didn't bother to log off (same as always) so when I turned the computer on and logged on to GC I was still logged in and didn't have to bother. I'm not sure why you had trouble :confused:

I also click in to advanced mode and the smilies go into the right place :thumb: - haven't tried it in any other mode.

Helen, I'm pleased to hear that the greenhouse is progressing. They have said that GC will be prettied up :thumb: so we'll just have to wait :). It's been a hard job for them and I think it will all turn out wonderful :D

Have a great day :D

12. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,762
    I wonder if we can use more than 8 smilies - here goes :D :D :D :D :D

Nope, I tried more but it wouldn't let me - but it didn't lose my post. :thumb: It just came up with an error message. I've also just tested to see whether you can insert smilies into the text afterwards without them just appearing at the end of the message. It works :thumb: :D

13. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    congrats pal to you and lady pal:thumb: morning all ,helen looks like some people had it easy and some got lost out in space, hope kathys sis makes it through she was still trying late last night..only got about 3 hours work left on patio and its finished, off to the picture frame shop soon they have just rang and said its ready.so once again i would like to thank our talented rosa for the lovely picture of our lab. lazdy imp still doesnt know yet, have a good day sitting the (new skin) webmasters test and dont forget your homework:D

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, well i had bother with smilies yesterday lets try, yes they go to the top, at end of title, when i left i didnt log off, so i have got straight back in, he he.inter its my pleasure pleased you like water colour and hope mrs imp likes it to
    have a great day everyone, going to airport to pick hubby up, cant believe 4 weeks has just flown by so quickly, have a great day all

15. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Congrats for yesterday Pal! 02