Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning everyone I hope that you are all well and have rested,everyone have a great Friday and please stay safe out there.:)

2. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning Woo and all.

Thank goodness GC is getting prettier the banner's back on and some added colour that's all it really needed and yes I have to admit it's much better than the last one!:thumb:

Kandy I'ave sent you (or at least I will have by the time you read this lol) a quick and easy guide how to get your little guys back on.:)

Have a nice day people and enjoy the lovely weather rain and all because lets face it if it does rain today chances are that it will be at least warm.lol.:D Hel.xxx.

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone, lovely to see gc changing, and i can post in quick reply couldnt yesterday, few teething problems till its sorted, looking more like the same with a few more extras.

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,762
    Good morning everyone. We all seem to be coping much better now and GC is looking a lot more familiar :thumb:

Have a great day :D

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning shiney, yes gc is looking more like were used to im pleased to say.
    have a great day away shopping shortly need to get some bug killer ran out got loads of green fly appearing on my new roots on my climbers, sure they are coming from the roses in the communal area of our property.might go down and give that lot a good spray to he he

6. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,762
    Rosa, don't let them bug you :D

7. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    No Rosa tell them to bugger off:D

8. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all could have done with a little lie in but no such luck :( but at least the birds are a singing and it's nice and dry out at least for now.

Not quite sure what we are getting upto today hopefully I will be able to dodge the showers and do a little bit of work in the garden, my window sills are groaning under the mass of seed trays but all except sisyrinchium have germinated don't know where I have gone wrong with that one.....I'll have to check out the web to see if it's my fault or just that those seeds are just really hard to get going!

Have a nice weekend guys and girls.Hel.xxx.

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Helen and all,Hel. try here for a bit of info on sisyrinchium http://www.naturenorth.com/spring/flora/begrass/Fbegrass.html
    I don't let the rain put me off my gardening I was out most of yesterday in it repotting into some 24" pots they take near a bag of compost each, when they are full you don't get many of them in a pound,have a safe day everyone. :thumb:

10. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    :)Good morning Helen and Walnut and everyone else,Its a beautiful morning ,everyone have a lovely Saturday and stay safe.One I have just Taken:)
    [​IMG]

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen, walnut, woo and everyone, little dull here this morning hope it brightens up going out with friends today. have a lovely day all

12. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,762
    Good morning everyone.

Another lovely day :)

I bought a new power washer during the week as the old one packed up. Got one on special offer in Wickes and it is pretty good. The only trouble is that I have now got to take it back :eek: as there is a screw missing. Don't know what type it is as it is not there :D (and I'm unlikely to have one anyway as I'm not a DIY person). When I told Mrs shiney that the washer had a screw loose she said that it just perfect for me ;) :( :D

Have a great day :D

13. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Morning everyone It's gotten really sunny here now.Might take our Ming for a long walk. Good luck in finding your lost screw Shiney. Hee hee!!

14. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning all my friends everyone have a lovely Sunday and stay safe :)

15. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    :)Good Morning everyone.Hope you are all fine and well this cold Sunday morning.No smilies so can't use them{frown}.

Must say a BIG Thankyou to everyone that has sent me messages while I havn't been too good with my back recently.{smile}

Well Mr Kandy is still not smoking so I am well pleased with that although he has some nast mouth ulcers now {frown}

Trying to be busy in the green house and garden but seem to be stuggling at the moment but i think I will get there one day.

Hope you all have a great Sunday whether it be playing with lost screws or just enjoying life in general {smile}

PS just went advanced and the silly smiliey has come out at the start of the text.And they say this is progress!!!!!!!