Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Kandy, Walnut and all.

Thanks for that link Walnut you're always a darling where links are concerned! :thumb:

Shiney you might be missing a screw but we love you just the same in fact we wouldn't want you any other way!:D

Kandy sweetie you are indeed a brave soul I know it's horrible to have so much back pain but bear with it because at least that way you shouldn't seize up and hopefully the warmer weather will ease your pain a little...fingers crossed it does so mones ok at the moment the garden is making me loose touch with my aches and pains it's only later on that I feel it when I stop ! :)

Kandy I can't understand where you are going wrong with the smilies are you going into your control panel and and edit options? You need to be in the Miscellaneous Options box and alter the settings of your messager editor interface to 'Enhanced interface' and of course save your settings.....as this should do the job.

Well all the showers that were forecast for yesterday didn't arrive hopefully we will be lucky again today as yesterday was a smashing full on sunny day it even had the neighbours out in their gardens and it appears we are at least shaming one lot to 'do' something about their messy plot as they were at it all day long......gardening that is not anything else you cheeky lot!:D

Bob was working away too and has now finished his footings, I have pickled the wooden tops to go onto his brickwork and if I can crack the whip today (weather permitting) we should have the wood done...although I think I will have to get my younger son Haz to help with putting the greenhouse up as he really has the patience of angels when putting something together. Have a nice day people.Hel.xxx.

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Helen and all,I am good with links you want to see me with my bike chains,great sunrise photo Woo,:thumb: I will be on my early rides shortly now the mornings are lighter hopefully may get some good shots like yours,have a safe day everyone.;)

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, went out yesterday to a biker bar and had my photo taken on a fab motorbike. going to put them up after for a laugh.
    hope everyone is keeping well, have a great day

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,766
    Good morning everyone.

The sun is shining at the moment and I have been out in the garden doing things - that sounds a little bit mysterious :)

Kandy, I hope your back is getting better :) and am pleased to hear that Mr Kandy is still smoke free :thumb:. When you click on 'Advanced' the cursor automatically goes to the beginning of anything you have typed so if you then click on a smilie it will appear at the beginning. It happened to me a few times before I caught on :o. At least with the new GC you can click anywhere on your text and you can then insert a smilie. With the old version the smilie always went to the end. When I go to make any post now I click on 'Advanced' first, before I do any typing. That way I don't get frustrated when I forgot to put the cursor at the end of the text. :D

Helen and O2, the nice man at Wickes managed to fix my loose screw but Mrs shiney says I still have a screw loose. :D :D

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Helen,Rosa,Shiney and everyone else who I might have missed:) I have managed to do the Avatar though it took a couple of attempts because Internet Explorer decided there was a problem.:eek: I wish now that I had saved my angel avatar because then I could have used it on here.

Shiney,I have no problems with Sciatica,just this bottom vertebrea the one that was hit with the hammer.I am thinking of trying swimming to help relieve the pressure off of it and I am having to find all different ways to do my seed sowing and pricking out etc.We go away in July and September so I need to get fit again.Still I have a few weeks yet:)

Yes Shiney,Mr Kandy is doing very well and has some lower dose ones to use in the next week or so.The mouth ulcers look nasty though and he has to keep using Bonjela on them.The instructions say that they are one of the side affects to packing up smoking so hopefully they will eventually go.It would be nice to hear if other members had the same thing.

Rosa,Glad you had a good day yesterday with your friends,looking forward to seeing your piccy's of you on the bike.

Anyway,I had better go and sort the dinner out.We have chicken today:thumb:

It is hot out there at the moment though rain is forecast at some point:(

6. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Good morning all!!! I'm really jealous of your sunshine Shiney, its grey and wet here and dos't look like it is going book up.I might go and have a wonder round the GC and try and cheer myself up,see if there is anything that takes take my fancy.Hope you all have a lovely day!! 02

7. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,766
    Kandy, I'm pleased to see you've got smilies now :thumb: :)

O2, don't be jealous. It has clouded over and it is starting to drizzle :eek:, but I don't care because we are going to friends for lunch :D

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney I see by your profile that you are in training to be a dirty old man is there something you need to tell us all:eek::rolleyes::o:D

9. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,766
    Kandy, I've said it all :D. You've got to enjoy life !!!! ;) ;) ;) :p :p :D :D

10. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning everyone Hope you all had a lovely Sunday and that you are well and ready to enjoy today,have a nice day and stay safe.:)

11. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,766
    Good morning Woo and everyone,

So far it is a pleasant morning and I hope you all have a great day :D.

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Woo Shiney and evryone:).Have been up a few minutes but have been reading emails about the Chinchilla we found yesterday.He has settled in very well at the rescue centre and will be going to the vets to be assessed:thumb:

Hope you all have a good day in everything you do:):thumb:

13. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,766
    Hi Kandy, I haven't looked elsewhere on GC. Have you posted any pictures of the chinchilla? Well done on the rescue :thumb: :).

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo, shiney, kandy and everyone, kandy was reading about the chinchilla i dont know anything about them other than seeing them in pet shops, there was 2 of them together, that was nice of you rescuing him like that, lets hope he finds a loving home after his or her ordeal.
    have a great day all

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa,hope you are well.I have got some photos of Loddie to put up when I have sussed out how to do it.Not usre how complicated it is.

I am looging off now as I have sat here for too long and am starting to get a numb bum:eek:

Thank you Shiney,all the pets we have or ever had have been someone elses cast offs because they have either not bothered to have the animals speyed or they have lost interest in them.It is then up to people like us to give them a home for the rest of their lives.:rolleyes:

Enjoy your break;)