Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, feel a lot better this morning after saturdays day out, its easy to put pics up not much difference from the first gc, i am still having problems with the smilies, guess i have to reply in the post reply not the quick reply. have a great day

2. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Shiney, Kandy, Rosa and all.

What no Walnut !:eek: Oh dear lord don't abandon us now dear fellow how will I manage without the LINK MASTER!:D

Had a rotten night shuffled about in the night/early morning just like a Zombie from one of my horror movies not nice to see as you can well imagine, I'ave just dragged myself out of bed only a short while ago.....just goes to show you may feel better in yourself but boy the pain can still catch you unaware.:eek:

Kandy I do hope your feeling just a little bit better than before sweetie, don't know how you managed to catch the little chinchilla I must go and find out all about it.Have a nice day guys.Hel.xxx.

3. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, no early morning walnut as he will be out on his bike:thumb:
    sorry to hear you are still having orrible sleeps helen couldnt imagine what you been going through over the last few years.. well lady imp has left balloons all over the house for my birthday..think she taking me out tonight then ill put a bid in for a early night :D:D forgot to tell you all i have started a new job and had been doing some contract work for this company for a while but they asked me would i like a job full time i have become good friends with the manager so he has pulled a few strings ..with a week off every month but i have to cover wkends two out of four..hows this for a shift pattern, fri sat sun mon night ...off tue wed thurs,,,, then its fri sat sun days off mon back in tue wed thur night off fri sat sun back in mon tue wed thur days...week off and start back on fri sat sun mon night thats a month cycle.. happys days ..will still do a bit of building work but just for friends and family ...have a safe day all:thumb:

4. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    :(He's back now but was on earlier posted on this thread but it hasn't shown up?probably human error maybe I thought I pressed the submit button.

5. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    not human error walnut for a few weeks we can blame all mistakes on the new skin :D:D well thats what the rest are doing walnut:thumb: hope your well how far do you go on your bike walnut..have you heard anymore whats happening with jodrell bank:confused: must go and have a google:eek:

6. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all, Ste I usually do a 33mile circuit I am happy with doing it in a hour and half it's just a warm up before breakfast,if the weather is dire I go on the trainer in the shed,later in the day rides usually are further but at a more leisurely pace,I think that the Jodrell Bank closure is still under review at the moment it's all to save this incompetent government 2.7 million a year in funding they should try taking it out of their expenses or their gold plated pensions,I don't think the scientific community would allow its closure they would re-organise their funding to keep it open,besides the excellent research they do all us cyclists would get lost without this landmark as a guide:eek:

7. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning walnut and all my other friends I do hope that you are all well,everyone have a good day and stay safe.I am a little later this morning due to the fact that it was such a lovely walk and Gypsy didn't want to come home.:D:)

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,up early this morning due to the fact that Willow was lying on me purring and trying to let me know he wanted me to get up and go down stairs to watch his eat his munchies.Worse than having a child in the house.:rolleyes:

It is quiet foggy out there at the moment but hopefully the sun will soon break through to give us a lovely day:thumb:

Imp,hope you had a lovely day for your Birthday and I do hope that the job goes ok.At least it will give you soemthing to do and stop you getting bored:D

Mr Kandy filled up with fule yesterday and it hasg gone up another 2p since last week.Must be something to do with the fuel strike up in Scotland I expect:(

Enjoy your day everyone in everything you do:)

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut, Woo, Kandy and all.

Lol Walnut I noticed that a few times about posting and nothing came up...... oh dear that does sound cheeky you'll all have to forgive me on that one!:D

My goodness Walnut your calf muscles must be bulging with such a long trek you must be one fit daddy...I only wish I could crack through the pain barrier I get so far then have to be helped back up so not good but it gives Bob a giggle!:D

That's really nice for you Ste regarding the new job that's of course if you like the work that the new job entails although the days off system does sound pretty good, hope you had a lovely time yesterday Mrs.Imp sounds like a true romantic bless her little cotton socks...very sweet indeed!;)

Had a little knock back yesterday regarding Bob as although he had a mobile heart scanner unit on the other week he has now been told to attend the hospital on the 7th May for a lot more in depth one, I know I should not get so worried but it's hit me for six I always think the worst finger's crossed it will amount to nothing after all the guy has more than enough on his plate healthwise. Just trying to slow him down told him not to worry about getting the greenhouse and a hundred and one other things he has planned these things can wait. Anyway that's that off my amble chest time to cruise the boards! Have a good day everyone.Hel.xxx.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, woo.kandy , helen and everyone, sunny out there this morning, went to morrisons yesterday and bought a set of patio lights they have sun flowers on them putting them around my arch later on.
    helen sorry to hear of your bobs set back hoping and praying everything will be fine
    have a lovely day all

11. AndyK

AndyK Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning walnut, woo, kandy, helen, rosa (did I miss anyone?!). Lovely day here in sunny yorkshire, my seeds will be roasting away! Nice to tsee the forum up and running well, and calm has been restored!! Hope your all managing well with it, im sure I can give anyone a hand if you need it. Anyways back to work!

12. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Morning,walnut,woo,kandy,rosa,Andy,helo,interand Shiney.Been off work for 5weeks due to falling down stairs,caused internal bruising. Recieved letter from work asking me to come in and discuss situation,even though they've had regular sick notes from me.The appointment is for tomorrow morning 9.30am. (loads of notice!!):mad: Hope you all have a nice day. 02

13. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Thanks Rosa for keeping you're finger's crossed regarding Bob's set back hopefully you will be right and all will turn out well in the end, I have to admit now I'ave got over the shock of getting the letter I'm a bit more calmer now but I'm sure I'll start to worry all over again when he goes for the test.

Takemore hope all goes well with your work interview as you said not a lot of time but truth be told I'm sure that your bosses have done it on purpose to get you all worried and all. Hope your backs better.... nothing like a knock or a fall to land you into an awful lot of pain and I do hope you don't have any trouble in the future with it.

Rosa take a little picture for us to see your new lights I have to admit not seen any sunflower ones before bet they look wonderful around your arch.

Had a little giggle yesterday as it seems one of our lad's grilfriends has got the gardening bug and although I have yet be unable to convince her to tackle her parents tiny patch of bamble mess of a front garden she is at least thinking about gardening as she has started to mess around with a gardening programme on her laptop....so once again that good virus called 'gardening' has got yet another victim! Hel.xxx.

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good Morning Helen ,Walnut and all my other friends I hope that you are all well and looking forward to yet another great day,Have a lovely day and all stay safe :)

15. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Helen and all,hope all is well with Bob Hel. it's good they are keeping an eye on him we wish him well, take02wi all companies seem to have the sickness interviews when anyone has been off a period of time,they do their best to get you back in on light duties or reduced hours good luck with it,have a safe day everyone.:thumb: