Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen, walnut, woo and all our other dear friends, just goingshopping shortly, at least weather is sunny and quite nice.
    have a great day everyone

2. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Morning everybody!! I know your right Walnut. Anyway they allowed me to do the interview over the phone,and everybodies happy.Hoping the doc lets me back to work next week. Never thought I'd say it,but I'm getting a bit fed up now!

3. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Takemore hopefully you will be right and work will stop buging you now and give you a chance to make a full recovery, you're lucky that 'they' allowed you to have the interview over the phone as I have known people who have had employers knock on their door out of the blue wanting to know what's up...but then again the person in qustion (my niece) never liked work I think she has had 10 jobs in as many years and half of that on sick lol!

Thanx Walnut you are a sweetie.
    I must admit I have not been doing much these last few days I have had a tendency to potter about when Bob's busy elsewhere (like on his computer) then I have to pop back inside when he comes looking for me Lol. I really don't want him to do any prolonged work until we know what's what after all my younger son has just finished college and has plenty of time to help me if needed about the place and Haz has already offered to help me put up the greenhouse just need a nice day to do it!:rolleyes:

An old gentleman has moved over the road with his daughter and her husband he seems to love pottering about the garden something his daughter and hubby are not interested in so I'm going to pass on to him some young plants etc. that I have more than enough of (when they get going of course), he lost his wife just before christmas and I just know gardening will help him and I can see us having many a fine chat over the garden hedge as of course I love nothing more than talking to older gentlemen just don't tell Bob!:D Hel.xxx.

4. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen and all,it's good your looking after the old man across the road it must be devastating to lose your partner lets hope he manages to cope i'm sure your kindness will help,have a good day everyone and stay safe.:thumb:

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning Helen and Walnut and all my other friends I hope you are all OK,I have got to say It:DPinch and a punch for the first day of the Month :D
    You all have a good Day and stay safe :):thumb:

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.Happy May 1st.That soon rolled round,I cannot believe how fast this year is moving.:)

Helen well done for looking after the gentleman across the road.I am a mother he like that and take everyone under my wing.I do hope that you and Bob are managing to take things a bit easier until Bob goes for his tests:thumb:

O2.glad to hear that the interview went off ok.Where I used to work we had a woman in my team who whenever she did work wrong would ring up the next day to say she was unwell through eating a dodgy kebab the night before,so muggings me had to rectify all her bad work.:( The best of it was people who worked at the same company as us would see her car that day parked outside her friends house where she would spend the day.They told the boss what they had seen yet nothing was ever said to her.Talk about taking the Pxxs:eek:

Woo,have never been in to violence so will give the pinch and punch a miss thank you:)

Hope you all have a great day in every thing you do esoecially now that the rain has stopped:thumb:

7. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Good afternoon everyone,
    Well what a day so far, sunshine, really heavy rain, hailstones, thunder,rain now a bit of sun but cold. Did manage to pick some dandelions out of the grass before the rain!

cheers

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Borrowers hope you are well.:thumb:We had some heavy rain around 11ish then the sun came out and it has been a glorious afternoon.I expect it will rain over the weekend ready for the Bank Holiday,it normally does.:(

I have loads of Dandelions in the grass out the front and the grass verge is full of it.Everywhere you look the ground seems full of the stuff.I think this will be the year of the Dandelion:rolleyes::eek:

9. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Hi Kandy, my neighbour said if i keep picking them out they will eventually die. don't know how true that is but my lawnmower doesn't cut all of them so i did it by hand. Mind you i must have looked strange cos i was sitting on a pillow! I can't bend for long ( about 4 seconds!) or kneel. What a plonker!!! Still i hope it does help stop them. Yeah bound to have rain this weekend lol.

cheers

10. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Hi Dandelions there just great They make a wonderful Salad the leaves are simply delicious
    and a great Soup and Dandelion and Burdock what more can I say :D:)

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning everyone,it is Friday and another week is nearly over.Can't believe we are already into May.:)

Hope you all have a great day in all that you do and hope that the weather stays kind to you all:thumb:

12. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning all my friends and everyone else :D all have a great Friday and stay safe.:)

13. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, looks like a nice day in store:) 1st of may :thumb: roll on them hot gardening days...have a nice day.. just finished night shift so night night and have a good day;) zzzzzzZZZZZ

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, the months fly by quickly it will be xmas again before we know it he he, nite nite inter have a good sleep.
    lovely and sunny out there this morning, have a great day all

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Woo,Imp and Rosa,nice to see you all on here bright and early:thumb:

Hope the night shift is going ok Imp.When I worked for the Royal Mail I had to do all sorts of shift patterns and my sleeping and eating patterns went right out the window so I know just how you feel:eek:

Have been outside doing some pottering and I can see the sun is just starting to shine above the roof tops.Have a great day everyone in all that you do.:)