Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Kandy, Woo, Imp, Rosa and all.

Little late getting up this morning but I'm sure you all can forgive me as I managed to sleep all through the night! :eek: I'm a bit achey but I'll be raring to go in a short while.

Ste I'm sure you will have had a very good night's sleep by the time you have read this I just hope you haven't noisey neighbours, On my last job I was lucky as I didn't have to do shifts unlike the others in the factory otherwise I would have been one grumpy mother!:D

Rosa please don't mention Christmas although truth be told our boys get their gifts before Christmas as it all seems to have lost the magic now they have grown up...but Bob and I still get our buzz as our nephews and neices have to wait for our gifts on christmas eve.

Kandy the weather looks really nice outside so I do believe we will be outside too today getting the greenhouse up if Bob's upto it. Have a lovely day guys. Hel.xxx.

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone:) Looks like I have beaten you all this morning but that is only because I havn't slept too well and since the birds have been singing their hearts out thought I would get up so that I could listen to them inbetween typing this.:D

Hope you have all had a good nights sleep and hope you have a good day in everything you do.We have grocery shopping this morning and then hopefully we shall be going over to the lottie to make a start on getting the canes up and the runner beans and french beans sown.I don't think I will be of much use though with this back problem playing up but at least I will be getting some fresh air.:rolleyes:

Take Care Kandy:thumb:

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning Kandy and all my other friends,Kandy you take it easy with your back,and it improves soon,everyone have a lovely weekend and all stay safe.

4. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Kandy,Woo and all,don't overdo it Kandy pace yourself,Ste, when I did nights I couldn't sleep in the day the most I could manage was just over 2hrs at the end of the week I was wrecked so I don't envy you at all,have a good weekend everyone and stay safe.:thumb:

5. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, hope you are all well:thumb: walnut i can sleep for england after a 12 hour shift i now been awake since 3pm yesterday so boy am i ready ..last one tonight hope i wake up and the sun is out then i can have the afternoon sat in the garden reading the paper..have a good wkend should really start warming up in the next few weeks:)

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Kandy, Woo, Walnut, Ste and all.

Sorry you're still having a rough time Kandy it is terrible when the weather is so good too :( but I'm sure you will enjoy yourself out on your patch even if it's just to instruct Mr.K. how to do things, if you need by whip then you can borrow it darling! :D
    Please be careful sweetie I wouldn't want you in more pain than you are already.

I on the other have had a good night's sleep once again I did wake up in the night but was able to talk myself back to sleep although I must confess I'm back on the drugs but thankfully not the morphine but I'm more than happy that I can get about without too much pain.

Ste I'm sure you can sleep like the angels although if it's anything like Bob and Dan then I pity the neighbours because those guys can really rattle the house!

The greenhouse is nearly up although I must confess that it was me having a good old rage instead of my beloved Bob the blooming thing is a nightmare 'follow the instructions' it states don't make me laugh they must have been written by a china man :confused:. Sorry but I don't mean to offend and Chinese people of the male equation.:o

Bob is always one for doing things his way and mine is by the book or in this case following the instructions, thank goodness for Haz being with us he has such a calming effect on both of us.

My 'new' neighbour was cleaning her back yard yesterday and told me it was time to get her plot tidy and I couldn't agree more with her cheeky mare that I am but she took it all very nicely and I think we will get on like a house on fire. I have promised her some plants etc. but I'm not too sure how long these will last as she has two large boxers one of which loves ripping everything up.

I had to laugh at Tracy when she said we have shamed her into doing something with her garden as our back is nowhere near finished but just like her I'm sure we will get there also two more nieghbours have started to 'do' something with their gardens all of which overlook our own plot so maybe I'm spreading the gardening bug after all!

Have a great long weekend folks and just maybe this lovely weather will hold for all of us.Hel.xxx.

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, well another weekend upon us, debating whether to go out today for a few drinks mmmm decisions, decisions ha ha.
    looks like one of the mods has put my little horses in order, thanks so much they just wouldnt go in a straight line for me.
    everyone have a great day

8. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    Morning all..!!!!
    Good Morning from Sunny Jamaica..!! Just came in fro a quick look round whie I have 5 minutes.. All looks very nice so far..!
    Back next week see you all then

Take car all..!!

Marley

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi all,Helen it looks like you are spreading the garden epidemic near you it's surprising but that does seem to happen it gets to be like a competition and a little bit of jealousy and rivalry creeps in all to the good,Marley don't be in a hurry to get back you will soon catch up,get clicking with that camera we are looking forwards to your pics.have a safe day everyone.:thumb:

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    :eek:Good morning everyone.I don't believe this stupid software.I have just sat and written out a long post complete with smilies and when I have gone to post it I have lost the whole lot,when a message came up which said I wasn't logged in.How stupid,if I wasn't logged in I wouldn't have been able to write out the post.:eek:

Well I am not sitting here wasting my time writing it all out again.Have a good day and see you all tomorrow:thumb::(

11. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, kandy it has been happening a lot , i have found i enter my password and username and it lets me in and says welcome ...then doesnt let me post because im not logged in so why does it say welcome inter in the first place takes 5 or six goes .. will have to ask nathan. still like the new skin but it is doing strange things..have a good day:thumb:

12. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
    I have saved to Favourites and get straight in. In fact after every post I have leave the forum and click straight back in ,otherwise I'm frozen and can't do anything else!:confused:
    And I still have to use the'Insert Link' to post pic's.

13. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Kandy inter Pal, ive just posted in the Computer thread, im having the same problems with, Having to log in every 10 mins or so, obviously theres a hicup, pleas post your queries into the computer thread as WM will pick up on them, He could miss it here....Dee...

14. terrier

terrier Gardener

Ratings:
    +12
    Hi all and a very good morning to you. Woke up this morning to cloudy, drizzly weather, a bit different to yesterday's fantastic weather.
    I think I must be lucky with my old 'puter, I havn't had any issues with the new software, everything works just fine for me. I stay logged in all the time, quite often to several different forums on different tabs without any problems.

15. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning everyone hope that you are all well and OK have a great Holiday Monday.