Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Welcome back Marley.

Helen, you do make me laugh. Funny how 'they' get interested isn't it? I have to bite my tongue on a few occassions!

Shiney, I'm too far away to visit your open day but i hope it goes very well for you.

Well it has cooled down now. Another busy day pottering around. Actually got a bit sunburned over the last 2 days. Let's hope it continues with a bit of rain during the night now & again - wishful thinking!!
    cheers

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :) Thanks borrowers, it's nice to be back & in my over grown garden..!!:eek: Shall be working hard for a while I think..!

:thumb: I hope the weather will be with you for your garden open day shiney. A super thing to do as you have such a delightful garden.. :)

3. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Good morning Everyone!! There goes the little robin churping his little heart out, telling all the other little birdies it's time to get up. Hope you all have a great weekend, and all goes to plan. I know I for one will be slapping the old suncream on and catching a few rays, while reading a couple of Stephen King books Ive been planning on reading. ENJOY!!:D

4. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Good morning catwoman and cymro hope you both slept well. Have a great weekend . 02

5. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,769
    Good morning everyone,
    It's going to be another hot day so I shall try and get the gardening done early.

Have a great day :D

6. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, looks like another hot day, take it easy today...me im lady imps bag carrier for the morning.this is where all her winter stuff gets put away and she goes out and buys a summer wardrobe......and fills it:D

7. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning tm02wi, shiney and all,welcome back Marley you will not be subject to thermal shock coming back to this lovely weather,bit misty out on the road this morning but sun breaking through now,all have a safe weekend.:thumb:

8. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Ste you must have posted as I was typing,keep a close eye on that wallet if your taking your good lady shopping and have a good day;)

9. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    boy she can spend think she right though... she says live for today and enjoy it:thumb:...walnut what nice weather we are avin for the bike ride...dont you over do it only 50miles today:eek::eek::thumb:

10. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning 02,Shiney, Ste, Walnut and all.

Marley it's nice to have you back bet you had a smashing time and like Walnut says you are lucky as it's not too much of a adjustment for you to get use to!

Kandy you are so right about a larger greenhouse once Bob unpacked it all he said the classic line 'I think we are gonna need a bigger......greenhouse!:D

Shiney good luck with your open day such a shame it's too far for us to travel also as I always like a good nosey around other people's plots, I hope the weather stays nice for you.;)

Lol hope your snakes don't come back and pay you another visit because they must have been happy where there were before all the building work started...quite scary really.

Ste watch out for those dreaded monkey arms you know the condition when hubbies are force to carry too many of their beloved's shopping bags their arms get over stretched and if not taken care of the arms drag along the ground while you walk!:D

I'm spoken for this morning gotta to play hair dresser with Dan's girlfriend dyeing her hair after that it's back in the garden where I belong!

Have a lovely weekend guys.:thumb:Hel.xxx.

11. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good Morning everyone all have a great weekend and please stay safe.

12. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,447
    Good morning early birds. I have had a wonderful lie in today and fortunately Magic Sam and Cal decided to as well. :)

Drizzle stopped work early (4 o'clock) yesterday and it rained through the night so there is a lovely red clay mud bath all across the front of the house two meters wide :eek: The sun is breaking through now. I saw where you guys are hotter than me, so to speak .... we've only been going to 22-23 and are only 17 now.

All the rubblle is gone now (t'other half corrected me and said the bread oven was over 8 cubic meters square) and the kitchen patio has been dug out and concrete poured. I think they dig 15cm down before they pour the concrete onto a wire mesh frame. Hopefully Sergio will start the tiles there Monday whilst Carlos and Hugo pour cement across the front.

I'm having a dreadful problem with sticking keys and frozen words. Have changed keyboards one. If I don't type at two words a minute I get gobbledy goop words and have to keep backspacing ... I type quickly and often just hit send and am horrified at what I sent. YDD seems to be having a similar problem but I can't see the connection to GC. :confused:

It's taken me forever to do this so I'm going away. Have a nice day everyone and don't burn!

13. Steve R

Steve R Soil Furtler

Carer
    Ratings:
    +3,702
    This appears to be just a chat topic so thought I would pop in and say G'day... So G'day!

Steve...:)

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning all my friends its another lovely Sunday to look forward to ,myself and Gypsy are just going for our walk in the Bluebell wood to see if we see our friends the Fox family,everyone have an enjoyable day and please stay safe. :)

15. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Woo and all, I usually see foxes on my travels but haven't lately,see the odd badger they just charge across the road, last year I passed 2 that had been killed the problem is if you see the odd vehicle early in the mornings on empty roads the drivers put their foot down usually they end up killing the wildlife,LoL never known a woman stuck for words:D have a safe day eveyone:thumb: