Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :) Morning Walnut Woo Kandy & all, thanks for the well wishes to my grandson & myself.. Still we can at least be a couple of poorlies together..!!:D:D Glad to hear you are OK now Walnut & Woo..! I am sure we will all be bouncing round as usual again soon..!!:D

:thumb: I love my greenhouses & couldn't be without then..!!!! Have hrs of fun in them..!!!;):D

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,769
    Good morning everyone,

Wow :eek:!!! Another load of Get Wells to all of you :thumb: :thumb: :) :).

I hope you are all better soon :)

Have a great day and be careful out there :D

3. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all just rolled out of bed another late night reading a Stephen King book and here I thought I might have an early night lol!

Woo sorry to hear your have been a little unwell darling but most of the time you're running at 'Woo speed' which is far too fast for us mere mortals but no doubt with the lovely Mrs.Woo looking after you you'll make a speedy recover although do remember to take things steady for a while at least.:)

Thanks Marley Bob was at it again yesterday (hammering away that is :D) I kept a close eye on him so no mishap would happen. Hope all the blood work come back ok for you sweetie.

Gecko you poor darling broken toes sound very painful indeed but as you say the weather is nice for sitting outside and is ideal for putting ones feet up & soaking up the sun although it's not as hot as last week, on the plus side few women could resist aiding a hobbling man just check your money is still inside your pockets because if you can't run after then to get it back then you are a goner!:D

Kandy sweetie I do hope you can sort yourself out backwise in plenty of time for your holiday it's terrible to have to hobble around like a hunchback thankfully mine only bothers me in the mornings & evenings now so I can't really complain although I do have to take the pain killers again. Yes sweetie the greenhouse is filling up quite nicely now although I have only staging down one side the other is for the cucumbers and toms, yesterday I was even able to go into it and do some 'work' all by myself which was a nice change but then again that was only allowed to happend as Bob was busy elsewhere!
    Have a nice day guys and girls I might pop off to the movies later.Hel.xxx.

4. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Good morning all, i hope you are all feeling a bit brighter & better this morning.

Have a nice day.

cheers

5. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,448
    Good morning all. :)

After a plesant day yesterday sitting outside with our friends having a late lunch, the rain came in overnight. Bob and crew arrived on time and have been slaving away finishing the tiles, building the posts for the granite and other bits and pieces but it's raining lightly again now so I wonder if they will pack it in.

Hope all you poorlies feel better for the weekend. We're in for sun interspersed with rain so the earth and flora will be loving it.

Have a good day. :)

6. jjordie

jjordie ex-mod

Ratings:
    +206
    Morning LoL
    So you are getting a bit of rain too?

My eye has improved and I am now able to do computering again :thumb:
    and also pleased it's improved as we are off up North to Sunderland -way on
    Monday to see sisters Daisees and Eleagnus.
    Husband says not to worry as it wouldn't have stopped us talking - he knows what
    sisters are like when they have a get-together;)

7. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
    I can confirm what your Hubby says jjordie...Mrs Pal has three sisters...that equals four women all talking at the same time...:eek:..:D

Hope everyone is on the up as the weekend draws near:thumb:

8. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi everyone,one of the many things that women are good at Pal(talking) they seem to work on the quote "why say one word when 50 will do":D bless em,we would all think we had been struck dumb if they stopped,enough said everybody have a safe weekend.:thumb:

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut & all.

My words to Kandy yesterday came back to haunt me as I'm afraid when I wrote my back/bum was not giving me too much gip it seems I must have jinxed myself as I only reached in the boot of the car to get an empty shopping bag and pulled my blooming back had to spend most of yesterday in a drug induced sleep state.....I tell you it's a right sorry state of affairs if you can't even pick up an empty bag without hurting yourself probably just another sign of getting older!:D

Well due to the mishap nothing got done yesterday although I had to get dragged out of bed to play hostess to some cheeky builders as we are having a wall knocked out next month one for the professionals me thinks and at least it will give Bob a rest for a change. Hope all of you guys are feeling a little bit better than yesterday have a nice weekend.Hel.xxx.

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning gang:)It is not very nice looking outside this morning but at least for the moment it is dry.At least I havn't got the worry at the moment of getting my self burnt:thumb:

Hope everyone is starting to feel better,though Helen I see your back has started playing up again:( Mine is just sore at the moment but I am resisting having to take Ibuprofen just my Devils Claw.I just need to live permenatley in a warm country instead damp old blighty :rolleyes:

Anyway,upwards and onwards got loads to try and do as ususal.I am going to get my camera down to the greenhouse to take some photos of some of my veggie seedlings.I am so chuffed with them,even though it was painful doing the pricking out.

Have a good day everyone in all that you do and hope you all enjoy the day.:thumb:

11. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Good morning walnut, hel & kandy,

Helen, do take care - you don't want to go back to how you were. Mind you, you were only reaching in the car not digging! Hope you feel better soon.

Kandy, same for you.

Walnut, well you're up and about early so just stay safe & watch out for the idiots on the road.

I don't know why i got up at 5.30 this morning! will be back to bed for a couple of hours me thinks. another grey day. Come back the sun!

Have a good day everyone.

cheers

12. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Poor Hel, I have full sympathy for you. I've got a dickie back and when it goes it's pure misery, as if the pain was'nt bad enough, you learn to live with it, but what really gets me down is the pure frustration of not being able to even do the most basic of things. Wishing you all a speedy recovery.:thumb:

13. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,769
    Good morning,

Helen and Kandy, I wish you both better with your back problems :).

It's quite bright out there at the moment but rain is forecast. We've got a busy weekend with some of Mrs shiney's family coming. One of her brother's is flying in from abroad and shall be staying for a while and some others are coming to see him.

I'd better start getting the food ready :eek: :D

Have a great day :D

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good Morning ,Walnut,Helen,Kandy,Borrowers,TK02and Shiney and all my other friends have a lovely day and please stay safe. :) :thumb:

15. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :) Good day everyone.. A busy day here too..!!:)

:thumb: Hope everyone has a great day, whatever you may be doing..!!:)