Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh 02 what rotten luck you are having water inside as well as out doesn't make anyone a happy camper, I do hope the plumber comes on time and does charge you the earth to fix the problem. Chin up sweetie.;) Hel.xxx.

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi everyone, havnt been on much have done that much i havnt been feeling too good these past few days, feel very tired, everything is at a standstill, windows havnt been done and i have a mess all over its getting me down, getting fed up with it now.
    started painting the lounge ceiling and coving is painted.
    hope everyone is fine sorry to hear about the leak takemore hope its sorted soon, nothing worse than water all over the place.

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning all,at long last it has stopped raining:D so I might be able to get out of the house and finish off cutting the grass.It looks like it has grown an inch since the other day.:)

Rosa,sorry to hear you are not feeling too good.:eek:They should have put you up in a five start hotel while all the work was being done.It would do my head in having to live in all that mess and to have to cook in it as well.At least you are managing to get some of it painted and once the windows arrive and are fitted it will be nice and cosy.

O2 sorry to hear about your water leak and i hope that it gets fixed soon.I expect one of the connections has worked loose and it is pouring out.Good luck and i hope that the plumber has fixed it by now:thumb:

LoL,sounds like you had a good weekend with your friends.I bert it was nice catching up with them and at least the weather sounds like it was decent,not like over here,though rumour has it it is going to be dry here for us today:rolleyes:

Hope you all have a great day and can at least get out in the garden if it stays dry:)

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning Kandy and all.

Rosa sweetheart you have been a star putting up with all that chaos that must be going on in your little flat here's hoping that it will all be finished real soon and you're back to feeling your normal self, I'll be thinking about you darling.

Kandy I have to agree with you about being able to get out in the garden it looks like Bob and I will be able to get some more work done today too now that the rain has stopped, it's amazing how Bob has got really into this gardening lark although with it raining and all he gets so fed up if he can't get nothing done although the greenhouse has become his little Eden so to speak and gives him the fix he so badly needs.:thumb:

Hope you all have a lovely day and make the most of it if it's not raining.Hel.xxx.

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning Kandy ,Helen,and all my other Friends have a good day and please stay safe,Rosa hope you feel better soon.:)

6. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Helen and Woo:) Helen I have just been outside on a snail and sklug hunt and see that a snail has already started noshing on my hosta:eek:so I am afraid the slug pellets will be paying them a visit.I have already collected loads up this morning and put them in my recycling bin but the rest will have to get zapped:D

Woo,hope you have managed to get your computer problems sorted out and that you will soon be back up and running.:thumb:

7. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :) Morning Kandy Woo & Helen, sounds like we shall all be gardening today then..!!:)

:( Sorry to hear you are feeling a little under par rosa. I know what it is like to live amidst th e work & it is tiring & stressful.. Hope the windows will be done soon...:thumb: Chin up my dear, there is light at the end of the tunnel... Honest..!:)

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing..!!

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning my dear friends, thank you for your wishes and support, feeling a little better this morning, still no sign of the window fitters, its a mess in here cant even start my wallpapering in the lounge or my brother cant get the tiling started.so we are at a complete stand still.
    moved my arch into the covered part of the balcony all my climbers are growing do hope they are ok in there, was going to pull it back out but its difficult on my own, i may smash my climbers.
    have a great day everyone, will update as soon as i hear anything, all the windows in out street are finished just our block now.

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone:)

Rosa glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better now,nothing worse than feeling poorly especially when you are having work done:rolleyes:

Well we had a lovely day yesterady with the sun and today the sun is shining so it looks like it is going to be another sunny day hopefully:thumb:

I managed to get the lawns finished yesterday after the rain stopped play the other day so they now look all nice again.The Blue Tits are rushing backwards and forwards bringing caterpillars to the chicks so I think they will be gone next week.This si the fourth year I have had nests and they have all fledged succesfully each year aprt from one that got left behind last year:rolleyes:

Anyway,I hope you all have a great day either in your greenhouses in your gardens or on your lottie plots:thumb::)

10. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: Morning Kandy & everyone, yes looking good for another sunny day as you say Kandy.. I have a Blackbird nest in my garden this year, in the grape vine & blue tits in my box!! It seems Mums are kept busy all day bringing food..! ;) Reckon that is a familiar story..!!!:D

:thumb: Going out with my daughter later to do the shopping..!:( I hate grocery shopping..!!!

Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing..!:thumb:

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone,just to let you know letters have gone out from window company with our fitment dates so cant see it been this week they will get done.
    talking of birds marley, since the scaffolding has gone up these little birds have appeared sure theres a nest on the roof, they are small with red on their necks, never seen these before, iff they have young they could be disturbed by the workers, do hope they dont dissapear and leave their eggs or babies.
    have a lovely day

12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Kandy, Marley, Rosa and all.

Kandy I'm afraid I have had to dig out the slug pellets yesterday we were trying not to use them this year but the little slimy critters have eaten some of my marigolds in just one evening so needs must and all, I'm going to pop out and clear the corpses later on.

Rosa glad to hear you're feeling better although true be told having your home in a total mess would get the best of us down, goodness knows how people can live in dirty houses like the ones shown on that TV series from a few years ago 'Life Of Grime' but saying that my eldest is a mucky lad god help him if he ever leaves home he will have to employ a cleaner to do all his chores probably mum!:D

Bob and I have been able to do an amazing amount of work in the garden I'm well pleased how things are coming on only sad part is sooner or later we will run out of run.:(
    Have a lovely day what ever you are doing although Marley I'm with you I hate grocery shopping now garden shopping that's another thing!:D Hel.xxx.

13. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all no surprise in wondering why I'm up early once again :(, I have been trying to cope with not taking the tablets that make me sleep as Bob says I'm murder to wake up in the morning but sadly couldn't sleep very well last night at all it got to 2.30am and I thought time to take the drugs me thinks after all a girls gotta to have her beauty sleep and looking in the mirror I badly needed them so at least I had two full hours of solid sleep!

Still doing wonders in the garden both Bob and I have been making the most of the garden although we have come to the conclusion that the side garden needs the border removing near the hedge and replacing with a deck walking/potted plant area so we can remove the pots whenever the hedge needs cutting, as clipping the hedge is a very untidy task indeed that side alone is about 30 to 40 foot and is so very messy so I'm in the progress of removing all the plants to another area and planting others in pots hopefully today will be another wonderful day to allow me to get that task done!;)
    Hope all you busy bee's are enjoying this lovely weather and that your plants are doing as well as ours or even better!:thumb: Hel.xxx.

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good Morning Walnut,Helen and all my other Friends you all have a great day and stay safe:)

15. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: Morning Helen & Woo, Sorry to hear that you are not sleeping again Helen.. It is miserable & the nights seem so long compared to the days..!!;):D Good luck moving all the plants. I have a 40' hedge on one side & I hate cutting it as the mess to clear up take so long..!!!! But after it is all done & you stand back & take a look it does look nice..!! Just waiting for the birds to finish nesting. Got a sparrows nest in there & I am not sure, but maybe a wrens too..!!:cool:

:thumb: I hope the weather stays nice today as well as it is my morning to go into the old boy next door. Today I shall be planting all his patio pots & tubs up as he went & bought the plants this week.

Woo I will see if I can find a pic of Elizabeth Arden..;)

Well, have a great day everyone whatever you are doing..:thumb: