Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. princessazlea

princessazlea Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, London is quite expensive. Double the price in anything. I forgot to tell you where I live at the top of the road is a playing fields and every Sunday there is a couple of matches. I could take you there and it's free. haha only kidding!!

2. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
  3. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    We want to come to Manchester, so they can keep the prices in London.
    So i could be picking your brain for places to stay , and things like that.

4. princessazlea

princessazlea Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you like chinese food??? I could take to china town in Manchester where you can eat and eat and only pay a set price it's really cheap �£5.50 per person but I would say do not eat anything.

5. princessazlea

princessazlea Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I mean breakfast because once you have stuffed you face you are really full!

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi all & good morning been up awhile one of them nights when i didn't sleep very well,the other humans & the animals are still sleeping soundly.Been a wet night here.

7. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Gogs.I had a bad night as well.Got woken up by thunder and lightning at 12.30,so my sleep was ruined,then at 1.30 the dog woke me up barking and crying.Spent the rest of the night on the setee.kept having hot flushes,as well which didn't help.
    How is your ankle this morning?

Very wet here as well.More heavy rain yesterday evening and overnight.
    I will get some bicarbonate today

8. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Kandy my ankle is still swollen & bruised,don't know about you but i get irritable by mid afternoon if i haven't slept right & worse still if i can't get outside.Yeh i would give the bicarb a go it certainly worked for "Tweed" i mixed the diluted solution in with the food,she used to dribble wee seems as though it tightens the muscles up,anyway Kandy have a good day in whatever you do!

9. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Thanks Gogs.I am going to make an appointment with the vets.Someone my husband works with said they gan give the dog an Anti Inflammortry injection in the back end which helps the legs.
    She managed to get out in the garden yesterday,but hadn't got the strength to lay down,but can do it in the house at times.

You will have a weekness on that ankle even after it gets better.I did both of mine at school,and when I run I sometimes have problems with them.

I have just made myself a nice fruit salad,then will have porridge afterwards.
    Try and have a reasonable day

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning gogs and kandyfloss, well you guys didnt have such a great night by the sounds of it.
    it is raining here this morning, not dull though and seems warm so thats the main thing.
    do hope you have a better day than night in all that you do, catch up with you later

11. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Rosa hows the weather at yours it is miserable and wet today been raining most of the night and dont think it will be letting up today either :(

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning sunrise and dag,
    what you up to today anything exciting and sunrise are you going to go and take them pics later, sure looking forward to seeing them, could you do me a favour can you see iff you can get a good shot for me of a hen and cockerel for my kitchen, would do it myself but i would have to drive out to find a farm as we have none as you know around here.

13. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Might be will have to see if this rain stops, hopefully i will be able to get you your pics we have a chicken farm not far from here see what i can do

Morning Dag who you today

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    thanks sunrise, would like 2 pics for my kitchen wall 1 of a hen and 1 of a cockerel, raining here also, see you should of gone yesterday when it was nice.

15. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I was thinking the same thing but you know me theres always tomorrow, phone you in a bit