Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Good afternoon everyone, well I want to respond so much to all individual posts on here .....ok I can hear you all shouting 'shut up:rolleyes:'

Oh the things you have said about shopping, the weather, the ...... sorry, no more then.

Hope you have all had a good day. And any food & wine/beer/acohol going free tonight - just send it my way. Will go down well:thumb::D

cheers

2. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Buy yer own cheapskate, heh,heh

3. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, well i knew it had to happen one day,,,i finally got on wakey wakey before walnut kandy woo and helen:thumb: they must be having a sunday morning rest day:D:D.. oh well by the time they get up i would have done three hours in the garden;)

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning Inter and everyone else,Well done Inter welcome to the Wide awake club :D everyone have a great Sunday and all stay safe.:)

5. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Well I'll say good morning, but I'm going back to bed shortly.:D

6. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Ste,Woo and tweaky,wow the wide awake club's getting bigger,you still on nights Ste or are you still in a night shift pattern and cann't sleep?Tweaky your not used to this take it easy break yourself into it slowly,have a safe day everyone.:thumb:

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning Ste, Woo, Tweaky, Walnut and all.

Hope you all had a good night sleep not sure if you have Ste though it must be murder doing three shifts!:(

Just shooting off to the car boot shortly to see if I can pick up some tools etc. for the allotment.Have a nice relaxing Sunday folks!;) Hel.xxx

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning everyone.This machine of mine is crackers.When I was reading the posts before logging on Imp's time of posting said 11.45pm so I was going to ask him how come he thought he had beaten me with the posting for today.After I had logged on it showed the time as 12.45am{today}.There is something spooky going on here:confused:

Shiney,it was the Impromptu bit that I thought posh;):D I prefere to have a decent sized portion of food on my plate,not just one pea,chip,or piece of meat put on the plate with some fancy splodge covering it.I like my meals to look like a meal,not something for non eaters anonymous:thumb:

PS tell them where you were born and see if they still think you are posh;)

Helen hope you manage to get some more tools for the lottie and don't for get to take some photos for the allotment thread:cool: We were over at ours yesterday and then in the evening settled down to watch National Treasure2 book of secrets but fell asleep so didn't find out what the treasure actually was:rolleyes:

Sorry if I have missed anyone but I think I might get timed out if I type much more.My hands feel stiff this morning so will need to exercise them soon before I do much else.Have a good day everyone in all that you do:)

9. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,788
    Good morning everyone,

Have a great day everyone.

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Shiney:) If I eat all that sugar I would have no teeth left and my waistline would gain inches:D

I have eaten roast spuds but never roast pots,forget the soup and I hope the chicken cost more than £1.99:D not sure about KG's only know lbs and oz,don't like runner beans or cabbage much prefer carrots and peas,don't like toms or peppers but would like the yorksire pud's.

Like the apple crumble but would have to be with custard and would rather eat the nectarines naked with no fancy brown sauce and booze..hic

Oh I have just read the bit about the fresh fruit so that would do nicely:D

We are being common today,no roast for us so are having toad in the hole.I wanted to do a nice home made cottage pie but Mr Kandy isn't keen on mince so have to do something he likes.I don't know,what am I going to do with these fussy eaters.:D:D

PS I had better go now Mr Kandy wants his early morning Sunday walk

11. moyra

moyra A knackered Veteran Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +9,817
    Hello Everyone, Haven't some of you got any beds to retire to? Lol I only see that ridiculous time of the morning when the neighbours are kicking up a row! :eek:It is another beautiful morning here so it will be hosepipes at noon again unless we get the showers they have promised Wimbledon. Have a lovely day all no matter whatever you intend to do.;):D

12. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,788
    I keep trying to post this and it tells me it is less than 5 characters :eek:. Now it definitely isn't.

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney:D:D .
    Just been for a nice leg stretch round the wooded part of our village which was most enjoyable and collected some red campion seeds to spread round our cottage garden,just need to find some white ones now:thumb:

Moyra,don't know who is playing this afternoon so might watch some of it though I need to go and get a couple of pairs of new trainers first ready for our hols.:)

Me and Mr K were just saying that we have now lived in this new village for 7 years today.I just can't believe how quickly those years have flown and how much the village has grown and improved:D

14. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Hullo agin all.

Did go back to sleep and now I am as fresh as a dead daisy, good eh. You all seem to be having better weather than we are....rain, wind, black clouds...and outside it's even worse!!

I really don't know whats for tea tonight...for the posh peeps, that's what you refer to as dinner. Being a born and bred Lancashire lad...it's breaky, dinner at dinner time (lunch for the posh one's) Tea at teatime and Supper prior to going to bed, whatever time that is.

I really do miss my black tripe living here.

Been cagouled into another rabbit cage, so will be popping out shortly to Aber. There is a sale on at 'Pet's at Home'. Last week these hutches were £120....reduced to £53 with ten quids worth of starter kit thrown in...wood chippings, hay, feeding bowls and drinks bottle.

So no gardening...would just get a wet bum anyway.;)

Catch you all later.:thumb:

P.S. Should I get the hutch or a £1.99 chicken instead[​IMG]

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    And when you have got the rabbit hutch,don't for get to do that outside tap that is if you didn't get it done yesterday on your day off from shopping:thumb:

Black tripe.... Yuk:eek:

Lovely and sunny here in the East Midlands but we still have that breeze again.Never moind thunderstorms soon and that will start the potato blight off:eek: and then hot weather for later on in the week:D:thumb: