Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good Morning all my Friends I trust that you are all Ok and well ,have a good day and Please stay safe.:)

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo and all,off out with Gypsy Woo it's a lovely morning up here just ready to get my velocipede out,stay safe everyone.:thumb:

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning everyone

Shiney sorry to hear that Mrs Shiney is under the weather.Please look after her like I know you will and give her lots of love from me and Mr Kandy and hope she feels better soon.:thumb:

Helen there are some right plonkers out there.That is what normally happens to me because I am only 5ft 1" tall.I often get elbowed in the eye while I am trying to get things off of the shelves:rolleyes: I do hope you feel a lot better soon:thumb:

Tweaky what a shame to have lost your drink,never mind buy yourself some more and have one on me:D

Hope you all have a good day and I forgot to say we had five minutes worth of rain last night but where my sister lives in Devon it was chucking it down:rolleyes:

4. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: Morning Woo Walnut Kandy & all, A beautiful day so far, hope it stays dry for the morning at least.. Well the blackbirds fledged yesterday so my garden is allot quieter this morning..! Just hope they do well & some cat doesn't get them..!!:mad:

:thumb: So as all the birds have fledged I must make a start on my tufty old hedge..!!!:eek:

:thumb: Have a great day all whatever you may be doing..!!

5. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,791
    Good morning everyone,

It is another hot sunny day so far. I hope we get some of the rain we have been promised.

The birds are out in force today :thumb: :). A little while ago there were loads of greenfinches, tits, starlings, two collared doves and one greater spotted woodpecker on the bird feeder. Scavenging underneath the feeder were three pheasants, a magpie (which the doves keep chasing away), a crow, a load of chaffinches and some blackbirds and robins - plus two squirrels. There were also two young green woodpeckers drinking from one of the water bowls. :D

Oscar is lying quite peacefully on the patio watching them. He never chases birds that are around the feeder :thumb: :) but any that approach his greenhouse are fair game as far as he is concerned :eek:.

Have a great day everyone :D

6. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Morning all, warm and bright here, becoming a bit overcast though. Went to see the Ladyboys in town with OH's daughter last night, they were very good. Some of them were so good looking they could have passed for models (has anybody else seen them?) Hope you all have a good day, take care. 02

7. midnightrose

midnightrose Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    The who?!

8. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Noooo the Ladybirds.;)

Well hello all. I did get some more Kandy...and I had one on you...a bottle of Scotch as you were buying, the invoice in in the post.:rolleyes:

Shiney...do you live in a bubble or sommat, cause you never seem to get any rain?????? Did you ever spend any time in Alcatraz? Heavens have just opened here, I was halfway to the local shop..so got rather wet. Never mind eh. I am sitting here nude typing this, in front of the fire.:eek: No you can't have a picture!!

Have a good one everybody, catch ya's later.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

9. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,791

Tweaky, I'm sitting here typing this with my eyes closed in case a picture of you comes up on the screen :eek:

We are, apparently, in the driest part of the country and we usually see the rain clouds dropping their contents on the town 6 miles away :D. When I was still one of the working class ;) :) I could quite often drive home from work in the pouring rain and then find it hadn't rained at home.

I have visited Alcatraz :thumb: but not been detained there :D. Although I was once arrested for stealing from The White Tower at the Tower of London. :eek:

10. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    I didn't realize we had a driest part of the country Shiney, yet I suppose we must have.

Knicking something from the Tower, isn't that a chopping offense:confused:

Oh bye the way, here is a nude photo of me. Heh,heh.

[​IMG]

11. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,791
    Tweaky :D :D :D

Have you still got that amount of hair? :)

I knicked the flag off the top of the White Tower when I was 14 years old! :D
    They questioned me for three hours and then took me home so they could speak to my Dad :eek:. By then it was 4 a.m. and all Dad said to me was "Go to bed and I shall deal with you in the morning!"

you can guess that I didn't sleep much and I won't go into the details of what happened in the morning. Ouchhh!!!!:eek:

12. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney how come at 14 you were out at that time of the morning,to nick the flag anyway.If I wasn't in the house by 10.00pm my dad would come out looking for me.At the time I was 18 and engaged to be married.:rolleyes:

Hope your dad gave you a good hiding for bringing the police into it.We had borstals for ruffians like you tut tut:D

Tweaky the mind boggles at you sitting naked in front of the keyboard.Mind you don't spill that whiskey:D:D

PS Shiney where is the White Tower? sorry not a Londoner so havn't a clue where it is.Is it near The Tower?:confused::D

13. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Cheeky sod.

My hair is longer than this now,( see pic) but its sort of Auburn....or grey....and the top is a lot thinner, in fact when I say the top is thinner, it is very similar to that photograph, heh,heh.

[​IMG]

14. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,791
    Kandy, the White Tower is the main tower in the centre of the Tower of London. :thumb: :)

Tweaky, I know the meaning of the word cheeky but I don't understand the other word :D :D :D :D

15. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Sod = Turf according to my dictionary, I can't think that Tweaky would use the other meaning of the word to describe a fellow member :rolleyes: although I don't see how cheeky can be used to describe grass.

[​IMG]