Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Heh,heh. Ok, there is space to land in the field opposite, I'll keep an eye out for you. Rain, it's sort of wet stuff that falls from the sky.:D

2. JarBax

JarBax Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Morning everyone!

Feeling a little better after being off work for the last three days.

:):):)It's the summer holidays!!!:):):)

Working in a school has it's upside! When are the English /Welsh/Irish scools off?

We were planning to come down south (Ludlow and onto Machynlleth) camping tomorrow, but I'm still feeling a little feeble so will be waiting and seeing how I feel before we embark. Still got loads to do - major guinea pig clean out (large indoor cage kept on fleece,s so it all needs washing etc, for pigsitter), whole house to hoover, packing to be done, shopping to get etc etc.

Hope all is well with all of you, may the rain stay away (unless your garden needs it), have a good day!

3. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,793

Wet stuff :confused:. Fall from the sky!!! :eek:

Forget it, mate !! Enjoy your telly :thumb: :D :D

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,793
    Jarbax, enjoy your hols :thumb: :)

Kandy, when are you off on your's? :)

5. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey Jarbax, Machynlleth is not far from me....do you know how to pronounce it??

I shall tell you...Mac-cun-cluth.:thumb:

6. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    @ Tweaky, a bit of uncertainty here, is Nigel your name or the goats?

Also I thought it was sheep, not goats, that did the lap dancing in Wales (and New Zealand I hear)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    I beg your pardon young man....The goat is called Nigel;) Here in Wales there is no requirement for the sheep to titivate us gentlemen...we just put on our wellies and go for it:D

8. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Look 'ere kid, if yer get to about 85 or so in the next day or two then yer can call me young

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all blooming rain is keeping me indoors must get myself some of those stunningly colourful wellies so rain or shine it will not matter although the guys on the alloments might scream 'Oh now what's she wearing now! :D

Have a nice weekend guys no matter what the weather is like because life is way too short to be glum!Hel.xxx.

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Shiney,Jarbax,Tweaky,DM and any others I may have missed:)

Shiney we are going here www.Southlands.co.uk next Saturday for a week.We feel now like we need this time away to try and recharge our batteries after the hectic last six months with Mr Kandy's job and us both trying to keep on top of the house garden and allotment.It will have to take care of it's self while we are away.We did have a bit of a panic with the Guniea Pigs and who was going to be looking after them.Nearly a clash of holidays but it is sorted now:).We might take our folding bikes with us to help out with the petrol costs.:D

Thanks for the info with the smilies now how many photos can we put up?

Jarbax hope you enjoy your camping holiday and that you get a much needed break plus some decent holiday.:thumb:I think the state Schools break up here in another two weeks time.Somewhere in the middle of the month usually.

Tweaky and Mike you two do make me laugh:D

Well we have just got back from grocery shopping and just as we were leaving the store the heavens opened.Mr Kandy got wet fetching the car while i waited in the loading part under cover in the dry.:D He got soaked because he couldn't remember where he had parked my car:rolleyes::D.At least by the time we got home the rain ahd stopped and the sun had come out.

The lady on the till aked Mr Kandy if this was a months shopping as we had the belt all loaded up he told her no it was a fortnights shopping plus a bit to take with us for the first couple of days so we don't have to go shopping as soon as we get there.She breathed a sigh of relief after seeing how much we had spent:thumb:....

The sun has just come out so must get on and get some jobs done.Have a good day folks.....

11. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Helen you must have posted while I was typing.Nothing wrong in bright wellies if that is your thing:thumb:

Me and Mr Kandy used to even put our waterproofs on to go to the allotment,but eventually we got wise to that one when the novelty wore off:rolleyes::D

Enjoy your day:)

12. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all.. see rosa is off on another pub crawl:D can we have a picture of helen down her lotty in them bright wellies.. and im not going into the sheep thing but enjoy:thumb: hope kandy and helen are enjoying the lotty section...shiney you must have had some rain by now...we had it heavy and none stop for hours now my dahlias are loving it[​IMG]

13. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Erm, Mike.....I could not possible tell you my age, being the kind of shy, retiring person that I am.:rolleyes:

And a big HULLO to everyone that has posted this morning...the weather has now altered and it beautiful blue skies with no wind. Good eh!!:thumb:

14. JarBax

JarBax Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Yup, been a few times - never get it quite right though! Being Scottish, the chs (as in 'och', not 'ouch') come easily, it's just the getting them in the right places!!!
    Hmmm - interesting - there are none of those in Machynlleth's pronounciation! ;)

You're not alone there Kandy!

Thanks! We do try to head south before the local schools are on holiday, so everything's that little bit quieter!

15. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Morning all. Hel, Ive seen a pair of leopard print wellies I really want, I think they look great!!:D I thought they would be ideal for walking the dog in the park when its been rainning. But OH says, If I'm going to wear them, I''ll be walking the dog on my own.:eek::eek::D 02