Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,795
    Kandy, when we were kids and it was cold one of us used to suck a hot mint and the others had to sit round warming their hands from it :D :D :D

2. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,795
    Hi O2, You're right :thumb: :D. I've not been joking about no rain. Here is a photo I just took a few minutes ago

[​IMG]

3. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,795
    Whoops!! :(
    I just noticed from the photo that I need to fill up the bird feeder :thumb: :)

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning all Its so dry and warm here ,the Tar,s melting on the road ,I trust that you are all well and everyone have a good Sunday and stay safe.

5. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all
    Not so lucky weather-wise pretty mean out and Kandy we have the gales over here too.....now I don't mind sharing but I do think it's mean of Shiney to have all the lovely weather to himself!:D

No Sunday dinner for us I'm afraid Kandy the kitchen is in a right merry mess, hard to believe how much dust you can have with having a little wall knocked down it's blinking everywhere!:eek:

We over sown some lettuce so gave an awful lot away it's really nice though when people come back and tell you how wonderful your lettuce tastes far better than the shops...do you think they are trying an Oliver on us ? 'Please Sir I want more':D

Have a nice Sunday guys and girls.Hel.xxx.

6. gort

gort Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Very dull here, it's not looking promising, but hoping to mow the lawn sometime today

7. Steve R

Steve R Soil Furtler

Carer
    Ratings:
    +3,702
    Wet and cloudy with the promise of rain again here, it looks really evil over the fells at the moment. I dont think I'll get anything done outside today, besides the British Grand Prix is on so I'll prob cheer Hamilton on...and Coulthard/Button too.

Have a good day everyone whatever your weather !

Steve...:)

8. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,795
    It finally got here :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thunderstorms and heavy rain for just about 10 minutes and it is very sunny again now.

I suppose we'll have to wait another month for more rain.

We have rain forecast for all day tomorrow but I'll believe it when I see it. :D

9. gort

gort Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Been for a walk, and came across some triffids:eek:

clicky

10. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Oh To be in England now that:D:D (Robert Browning)

11. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Mornin all.

Ok, exaggerating just a little. Still watching Fed and Nad, but what a great F1 GP....fantastic race. Plenty of thrills and spills and the best man won by miles...:thumb: up Lewis:thumb: bet Mr Kandy was pleased.

I have a few friends on SKYPE, so we all got together and watched it...plenty of cans and such...brilliant.:D

If you don't know about Skype, just ask me and I shall stick it on the puter thread. Basically its a free way of talking to all your friends who are on it for free...even if they live anywhere in the world...yes, it really is free. Then again I could post it in the Muppet Show...just let me know if you are interested in looking into it.

It's been a funny day for weather. Rain and then sunny periods, although I did get the chance to nuke the weeds on the drive...you will be pleased to hear. So...another job done. Still gotta put up the gate, fence and yes Kandy sort the dam tap out for the hosepipe...cause still not done it.

I know, I know, slap on the wrist, heh,heh.

Oh eck this tennis is tight...catch ya later. xxx

12. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: What's this me first this morning...!!!????:D

:( Morning all, a very wet & dull morning here so far this morning. Taking Charley to the vets today for an MOT, got a bit of a limp on, just hoping nothing too serious..!! was hoping to cut the hedge this week now all my birds have fledged, but not looking too promising for that at the moment..!!!:rolleyes:

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing..!!

13. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.

Well I can't understand this software becuase looking at the time right at the bottom of the page before I log on the time is an hour behind but now I have logged on the time is right,I just wish it would put it's self right:confused::D

Marley I do hope that Charlie dog is going to be ok and that it is nothing too serious especially as you yourself have had to keep having medical tests:rolleyes:

Tweaky I am not on Skype but wouldn't have time to sit and chat even if I was.A womans work is never done and all that:D Yesterday was the laziest I have been for ages watching the Gran Prix first and then the mens finale in the tennis.I don't know about Nadal and Federer,I was exhausted just watching them for five hours but glad that Nadal won because even though Federer is a brilliant player it is nice for someone else to win it occassionaly and it isn't that he is short of a bob or two:D

It is wet here this morning and me and Mr Kandy got soaked right through to the skin when we went for a quick walk yesterday afternoon.Still we soon dried off when we turned the heating on:eek::D

Hope you all have a great day in everything you do:)

14. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,795
    I had a fairly lazy day yesterday with some gardening and some paperwork. I also did some tidying up in my office as it looked as though a bomb had gone off in there :).

In the evening we had a friend round for a natter and some nosh :thumb: :D.

The weather doesn't seem quite sure what it is going to do today :eek: :) but I don't care :D. Got to take Mrs shiney's car in for a service and MOT and then I have some voluntary work to go off and do - and then do some shopping.

Have a great day :D

15. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Very wet and windy here, do wish they'd stop feeding the clouds on beanz!!!

Waiting for the district nurse to come and give Joyce her daily jab, then take her to the surgery for an ECG.