Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,801
    Tweaky, it's good to hear that the missus is feeling somewhat better :thumb: :)

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb::thumb::thumb: Good to hear Tweaky...:D:D

3. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,801
    And it's a Good Morning from me! :thumb: :D

4. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    And its a good morning from him.:thumb:

5. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Good morning Shiney:confused::eek: Is it morning or is it night.? Who cares;) 02

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning to all you non sleepers and everyone else:)

O2 I am not surprised you can't sllep what with reading Stephen King books:eek: I ahd to give up with those as they kept me awake at night:D

Well I had a good day yesterday.Apart from the lawns and allotment work,I got everything else done so now all my washing is now all done and if we get a nice day today it will get aired in the conservatory so it can go away later on:) Even managed to clean out the fridge so that looks all nice now.

Even managed to get the cats in the cattery a day early as they were starting to feel jittery and kept legging it out the cat flap,so once they were both back indoors the slide went in and one phone call to the cattery and then we were heading for their holiday home.No stress trying to catch them this time..phew

My poor old tootsies were feeling rather tired by the time I had finished and was soon asleep once my head hit the pillow.Perhaps that is where you non sleepers are going wrong.Not doing enough in the day{joking}

Tweaky nice to see the photo of the missus:thumb:

Marely,I did hear the bit on the radio about those six youngsters losing their lives.Six more families whos lives will never be the same again:(

Glad to hear that it only took you 2 1/2 hours to sort the problem out Marley.I would have chucked the whole lot in the dustbin:D

Hope you all have a great day.Must dash have lots still to do:rolleyes::D

7. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning everyone have a good day and please stay safe:)

8. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: Morning, early/late birds, Woo & Kandy.....:) Sounds like you had a very successful day Kandy... You will be totally organised to go now....:D I have decided to strip wallpaper from one wall this morning.. Going to have a change...:D

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing..!

9. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,801
    Good morning again everyone,

It's another lovely day so far. :thumb:

Kandy, it looks as though you have everything organised for your holiday :thumb:. That was a good trick to tell your cats that they would be going to the cattery on Saturday and then grabbing them on Friday before they could do a runner :D. Have a good time away:thumb: :)

I hope to get a lot done today. Got a couple of meetings and want to cut the grass and start on the hedges now that the birds are out of their nests. The hedges will take a few days to cut :eek: :). That's assuming that my back and shoulder hold out that long :D.

Have a great day :D

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Marley and Shiney:)

Marley,nice to see you are busy decorating.We have loads to do on our house inside and out but it has to wait until Mr Kandy has finished the one major project first:rolleyes:

I keep asking to let me have a go at painting the walls and the wood parts but he likes to do these things himself, as if I am not capable.Oh well back to the kitchen sink.Now where did I leave my ball and chain;):D

Shiney,it was even better than that with the cats.We don't go away until Saturday morning so they wern't supposed to go to the cattery until today,but because in the past they have hidden for three hours or run off so we have had to take them one at a time,:eek:I played crafty this time ha ha.It is worth the extra money not to have the stress of it all:D

Our friends in the village have said they would look after them but knowing my two sods they would pack a case each and come to find us.:eek:It is bad enough when they follow us round the village and then cry when they get out of their range.At least we know where they are and are being well looked after.:thumb:

Enjoy the gardening Shiney and the wall stripping Marley

11. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I must not read things out of context ..........

like in Marley's post ...... "I have decided to strip .......... " :eek:

.............. then thinking "wonder if her web cam's on" :o :rolleyes:

(that's me banned for a week)

Have fun with the wall paper MF.

Cheers MIKE

12. Ivory

Ivory Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Good morning to every one (no I have been up for a while now).

The postman just came by with a big big packet, and - lo and behold! - courtesy of my lovely hubby I have a PROPAGATOR!!!

Off to study the instructions for the digital thermostat, see you all! :D:D:D

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Ivory,I thought you said the other day you and your garden was off to OZ and that you would send postcards.:confused: Have you been already and come back again?:confused::D

14. Ivory

Ivory Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Lol, we had so much wind for three days I thought we would all really fly off. Some of my plants looked like tumbleweed but are recovering. Plenaty of shredded leaves, broken branches from the trees above, fallen apples, and some beheaded sunflowers :( but it could be worse. So yes, we are back in business :)

15. Shobhna

Shobhna Gardener

Ratings:
    +8
    Well...this has been one hell of a heavy week at work and I'll be glad to see 5 pm and go home.:) I have even woken up in the morning fixing IT issues in my head, now that is bad. I need to take a chill-pill or drink a bottle of wine.

On the plus side, I have finished my art classes now so I have no excuse not to start my 'Designing with Plants' course.

So, as of to-day, I'm supposed to do some reading and taking notes on all five manuals that I have been sent, then I have start with Manual 1,2 and 3 and start doing the projects that they want me to do.

Excited but a bit scared and a bit over-awed.:)