Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Afternoon all.

I have been up ages but have been busy indoors...gonna stay that way cause of this horrible weather.

Not got a lot on today, so its feet up.

Have a good Holiday Kandy, don't forget my stick of rock (aniseed flavour) and lets have plenty of shots of you in your bikini, frolicking on the beach:rolleyes:

Catch ya lot aroond and aboot.:thumb:

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,802
    Good morning :confused: :D

3. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Mornin Shiney....how's ya belly for spots.:D

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning everyone Hope you are all well and OK Its Saturday your week:)end is here ,have a good one and please stay safe,

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good Morning everyone hope that your are all well and OK, Its Saturday and its your weekend ,enjoy it and please stay safe :) oops I have said it twice Today never mind ,all it means is Double everything

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.Up bright and early this morning as we have a ferry to catch.:) Last bits to pack into the car and then apart from having breakfast and Mr Kandy having a shower we shall be off:D

Hope you all have a good week and you never know I might drop in on you if the wi-fi works ok.Have to find the best hot spot like last time:thumb:

Hope we all have some decent weather as well.Googled last night and it is looking good for some of the weekend and start of the week,though the BBC one was rubbish as usual:rolleyes::D

Take Care Kandyxxxxxx

7. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all,Kandy you have a good holiday and stay safe and bring some nice pictures back,have a good weekend one and all.

8. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,802
    Good morning everyone,

It's another lovely day and I have already done some mowing :thumb:. I'm having to sit down and have a cuppa as I'm knackered :D

Kandy, have a great holiday :). It must be holiday time as Mr Kandy is having a shower :D. I only shower on holidays and birthdays as all that washing can't be good for you :D :D :D :D.

Tweaky, the spots are doing well, thank you.:thumb:

9. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Good morning all, Shiney ive not been able to do any mowing for over 2 weeks, thats how bad the weather has been here.:rolleyes: Everythings just one big soggy mess. Do we know where Kandy has gone for her hols? I should be in Tenerife now soaking up the sun.:( 02

10. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,802
    Hi O2,

Kandy has gone to the Isle of Wight - one of her fave places :). She is bound to update you on how it is going :thumb: :D

11. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Being of sound mind, I have no lawn therefore mowing is something I laugh at when I see others doing it. Friends of mine live in an ex railway station house with a long strip of disused track bed now mostly grass, acres of it, they have 2 big sit on mowers, takes a while to cover that lot. Keep telling him to buy a flock of sheep or herd of cows to graze it.

12. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    My lawns are only the size of postage stamps Mike. Got to have somewhere to put my sun lounger.:( (sun lounger she says, whats one of those Ive forgotten? :confused:) :D 02

13. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,802
    It's one of those things I have just been using and shall be going right back to in a moment with a plate of lunch in my hand :p :p :D

14. Ivory

Ivory Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    We have more grass than garden here for the moment, all of the back is a wild meadow. In late may-june we had the cows of the neighbour in the back garden for a week sorting out the dandelions! :D

15. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Have I posted on here today? If not...belated good morning to everyone. Bon Voyage to Kandy....hope she read my request for a stick of rock.

At least posting at this time I can say the weather hasn't been very kind today...so made a Shepard's/Cottage pie for tea....we shall be feasting soon.

Must do extra spuds next time so we can have bubble and squeak....I just lurve B&S;):thumb: