Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: Morning Woo & Helen, Glad you are feeling better Hel..!:thumb: Was it a nice walk then Woo..??:)

:thumb: Going to the sports day this afternoon for my two youngest grandchildren...!!:thumb: They are saying fine & sunny intervals so I hope it stays nice for it.. Got another on Thursday so hope it is good for that too..!!:D

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing.!

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,804
    Good morning everyone,

Yesterday was another brilliantly sunny day and we managed to get a lot of gardening done :thumb:. Did some weeding and pottering around in the morning and then went for a cheap wrinklies special lunch at one of our locals :D. In the afternoon I spent four hours cutting part of a laurel hedge that is 60ft long, 8ft high and 8ft wide :eek:. I was knoackered by the end of it :D.

I'll be too busy to carry on with it today. Well that's my excuse anyway ;) :).

Have a great day :D

3. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Hiya peeps.

Erecting Garden Gate today...will be supervising the lads when they drill the wall....Oh Eck. Enjoy yourselves everyone.:thumb:

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning everyone Hope that you are all well and looking forward to this new day ,have a great day and stay safe.:)

5. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: Good morning Woo & everyone.! Well sports day was great fun yesterday!! My two little stars did very well & won at least one race each..!!:thumb::D
    :(It's all very different these days though, there are certain races they have to do differently now..!! Health & safety & all that & a competitive spirit is discouraged...!!! :confused: I always thought a little competition was healthy...!! Apparently not these days.. :( Shame I think..! :rolleyes::D Ah well, what is it they say.... "Oh the times they are a changing"!!! :( They certainly are....

:thumb::thumb: Anyway, have a great day everyone whatever you may be doing..!

6. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,804
    Good morning everyone,

It's another lovely day in shiney country :thumb: :D.

I've got lots of things to do so bid you all a great day in all you do :)

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Marley, Shiney and all.

So you're another year older eh Woo? I'm sure the lovely Mrs.Woo will have a treat for you today enjoy yourself.;)

Marley glad both you and your grandchildren enjoyed your events yesterday I must admit when our boys were younger (in little school) Bob and I used to buy each of them a present for sports day while the winners were walking about with their medals our boys were running around with their toys needless to say the winners were more interested in the boys toys rather than their medals!:D

Was able to go to the allotment yesterday for a few hours only problem was little work got done as we were too busy chatting with everyone.....but then that's the lovely curse of having an allotment everyone wants to stop and have a chat with you! Have a nice day guys and girls.Hel.xxx.

8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,742
    Good morning to you all I trust that you are all well and OK,Have a lovely day and please stay safe.:)

9. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: Morning Woo & everyone... Afraid I couldn't deal with going to the allotment & not getting much done Hel...!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

:thumb: Well if the rain will stay away it is supposed to be my other grandson's sports day today..!!!;):(:D We shall have to see what they say later..!!

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing!!

10. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,804
    Good morning everyone,
    I've got another busy day ahead and it is a nice sunny one here in shiney country :thumb: :) :).

Have a great day :D

11. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi everyone.

All is well here on my favourite Isle:thumb: We have had briliant weather right up until today when it is a bit cooler but still pleasant:) We have done lots of walking and even managed a twelve mile circular bike ride from Newport to Cowes.Mr Kandy got a slow puncture so had to keep stopping and pumping the tyre back up:rolleyes: He got his repair kit out last night and repaired it:D

Had a brilliant walk yesterday down to the Needles and Old Battery so our NT cards have been well used.

Even visited Mottistone Manor with them and the other day had a nice walk round Ventnor Botanicle Gardens which was free but had to pay for the parking:)

Hope eveyone is well and it looks like I have some catching up to do later when I get back home;)

Woo,hope you had a lovely Birthday,sorry that I missed it:o

Have a great day everyone and will see you when I get back and have caught up with the washing,Ironing,dusting,hoovering,gardening,allotmenteering etc.Looks like I shall need another holiday after that lot:D

12. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,804
    Hi Kandy, it's good to hear that you have had better weather than you expected :thumb:. It sounds as though you are having a great time.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday :D

13. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Glad your having a great holiday Kandy, hope the weather stays nice for you.:thumb: 02

14. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Good morning all, hope you all have a good day.

kandy, glad to hear you're enjoying your holiday.

cheers

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Nice to know you're enjoying your hols Kandy I do hope your back holds up for you sweetie nothing worst than being away from home and poorly.

Loads done on the allotment yesterday and at home too things are really starting to get back to normal although the side garden still looks like Steptoe and Son's scrap yard!:D

Have a nice day guys and girls! Hel.xxx.