Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for the welcome Hel! <3 Yeah holiday was wonderful, will post about it in a mo!
    Wow i have a lot to catch up on and get back in the flow havent i!

2. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Afternoon all. Lunch now being served in the Pop Inn.

Terrible here...the weather aint so bad, but me car won't start....gawd....have international rescue on the way here....think my immobilizer is shorting out due to that really heavy thunderstorm we had the other day. Yuck.

3. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Finally got my catch up thread done complete with holiday photos and yummy exotic plant photos.

Got me a headache now so going to get a glass of water and painkillers and watch the Gardening Channel until i remember what else i have to do today.

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,743
    Good morning all everyone I hope that you are all well and rested
    have a lovely day and please stay safe.I am off to the Hospital today.:)

5. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo and all.

I'll be thinking about you today Woo and praying all goes well darling.:thumb:

Up early but not through having a bad night just making sure Dan's up for work it's audit time again at PC World and Dan's so hard to get up and going so early in the mornings in fact I think I can hear him snoring...bet go and check!:rolleyes:

Have a nice day peeps!:DHel.xxx.

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.

Good Luck with the Hospital today.I hope everything goes well for you:thumb:

Helen my neighbour works for PC world and has just come back from a week in America.He has recently started to go quiet a bit these last few months.While he was away his wife fell over and has broken her pelvis in two places so she is hobbling round on crutches and is having to stay with her mum and dad for six weeks while she heals:eek:

Tweaky get that car sorted:D

Hope you all have a lovely day in all that you do.It is overcast hear and the sky is motteley?and Mr Kandy tried to frighten me by saying we are having rain today...How dare he:D

7. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: Morning everyone, another busy old day ahead... Had a great day yesterday & a nice lunch in one of those tiny little tea shops in Bath..!:thumb:

:thumb: Woo I too shall be thinking of you today & wishing you well too.. Hospitals are strange places these days.. Hope all goes well..:)

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing..!

8. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,807
    Good morning everyone,

woo, good luck today :thumb: :D

Tweaky, I'll try and get the folks at the Pop Inn to give you a push :D. I'll stand there and supervise :thumb: :)

Have a great day :D

9. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all
    Busy day for me today, but my busy tends to be a bit different to other peoples busy!
    2 rat cages and some laundry plus a few other little jobs like worming the cat!

Just doing my ritual forum check and watching last nights Big Brother on the On Demand function while i have my breakfast!

Hope everyone is well today, thinking of you lovely Woo, and all the best for everyone else. <3

10. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Good luck Woo fingers crossed.:thumb:

11. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, good luck woo:thumb: helen hope you managed to get dan up.well im doing sod all today unless lady imp decides to drag me shopping:mad:

12. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all, [rant mode on]
    I hate opticians, went for eye test yesterday at specsavers, the silly cow put those test frames on with the lenses she thought would suit, fiffed and faffed about adding and adjusting more bits of glass and having me say if that was better than this etc.

Finished up with a set up which I found was worse than my existing glasses even giving me double vision (2 images side by side) she then did further tests with the light shining in the eye from all angles.

Then she said your prescription has changed so much I have no option but to send you for further tests at the hospital and can't have new glasses until after that, also you can't drive until you get new glasses if then.

Car was sitting accumulating parking charges, I don't own a mobile, daughter not at work, and I don't carry a list of family phone numbers either. So I drove home.

I'm going to try for another eye test today as I'm sure her prescription is cr@p if I can see better with original specs!! Therefore I also suspect her don't drive to be a bit over the top.

[/rant mode off]

13. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    SILLY COW:D:D:DDONT HOLD BACK ANY MIKE :thumb: TAKE IT YOU DIDNT LEAVE HER A TIP:confused:

14. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    managed to book an appointment with a local independent this afternoon, fingers crossed.

15. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Holy moly guys!

I just recieved an email from a tv producer of a show called 'Animals at Work' and she wants to do a feature on fancy rats and would like my involvement! :D

How cool is that?!