Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Afternoon Peeps.

Thanks shiney but wouldn't want you to put yer back out mate....new battery today tis all.

Rats...better put a bag over your head if your going on telly.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Only kidding lass, seen your photo...would you like to marry me.....must tell you though, I would be committing bigamy, heh,heh.:D

Sorry bout your optician problem Mike...perhaps you could 'see' your way to forgive her:p

Yea..good luck at the hosi Woo...don't let em muck you aboot.:thumb::thumb:

2. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Saw a local independent optician this afternoon, Ms Specsavers was only partly right, driving vision is near borderline, not over; double vision solved by one extra bit of glass.

Now gotta try getting £25 out of specsavers.

3. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, which part of the forum are the pics of members in? Must be a fair few newish members who haven't posted theirs.

4. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    You can't be serious.:D:D:D

5. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh but deadly serioso, IIRC there were many many pages thereof, even mine own likeness was there.

Some right bedworthy wenches and a fair few grumpy old f@rts featured.

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,overslept a bit this morning:rolleyes:

Looks like we have had some more rain through the night which is good for both the garden and the lottie.The sun is shining at the moment but I think that rain is forecast sometime today

Have a good one everyone in all that you do:thumb::)

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning Kandy and all.

Well I managed to get Dan up and running for his early start yesterday the really bad snoring was from Haz's room but he doesn't normally snore at all yet he was bringing them home good style just like his dad and Dan does!:eek: I just couldn't believe it!:rolleyes:

Whiley you must be well pleased sweetie in fact I bet you have already told your rats that they are going to have their 5 minutes of fame nevermind yours!:D
    Have a nice day peeps.Hel.xxx.

8. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,812

I was one of the grumpy old farts :thumb: :thumb: - and proud of being one :D :D :D

Here's the link:

http://www.gardenerscorner.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5455&highlight=shiney

There have been 842 postings so far :eek: but not all pictures :)

9. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,812
    Good morning everyone,

still no rain :mad: although they said that we would have thunderstorms yesterday.

Mike, you should be able to get your money back with not much trouble. They gave you specs with the wrong prescription. If there is a problem about it I'm sure your new optician will write something for you. Any further problems and I am happy to give you a hand with it :thumb:. One of my hobbies is fighting consumer issues :). Yeah, I know I'm peculiar :D :D.

Mrs shiney is off to the 14th National Pottery and Ceramic Festival at Hatfield House. They usually have some fantastic stuff there.

Have a great day :D

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone, we have had rain not very heavy and its still lovely and warm, have a great day all

11. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning my loveducks!

It turned out they needed rats trained in agility and i needed my own equipment, also not being a social phobic might have been ideal too. So i pointed them in the direction of my friend who lives nearby who is like, the agility queen! Shes filming on Monday.
    So no need for a paper bag Tweaky :p:p:thumb:

Sister went to the cinema in the city last night and came over to stay overnight so she didn't travel home too late, so its nice to have company this morning, shes playing fetch with the cat and we're having chats peacefully which doesnt often happen!

Its a much sunnier lovely day and so i'm taking a lot of your advice and doing a gardeny shop and do some to the garden today :D So i have a thread of questions that i'd love answering so i could shop and act apporiately!

Thanks all, have a lovely day in all you do.

12. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: Morning everyone, nice to see lots of faces this morning..!! Very very late & am now off to Heathrow to collect a relative coming home from Canada... Been out there for 3months..!!! Alright for some eh..!!!:D

:thumb: Have a great day everyone whatever you are doing..!!

13. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning fruitcakes:thumb: have a safe trip to the airport..mike good luck with your mince pies and getting your 25 squid back off that,, in your own words...silly cow...shiney you must have had some rain even if it was just a drop:D

14. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,812
    Imp, Mrs shiney said that we had a drop of rain - but the second one never arrived :D

15. jjordie

jjordie ex-mod

Ratings:
    +206
    I have been browsing through the pics of GC members and see that many of them, my own included,
    have been removed. I forgot it was in my photobucket album and moved them all around thus deleting
    many pics I have posted! - so could be that many others have done the same???
    [​IMG]

Perhaps new members will add their photos and we longer term members had better all post again -- who's game for a laugh then ? :thumb: