Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Dorsetmike

Dorsetmike Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like it jj, I've seen the same thing happen on other forums, even photography forums!!

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,745
    Good morning everyone its Saturday:) I am on Puppy watch they now have found their Little barks and Yelps the Amazon Green Parrot Rosie is whistling the Adams family tune(Loudly) Tiny and Gypsy seem to be enjoying the Bedlam:DThe Foxes are Barking in the Garden and its just getting Light,all have a good day and stay safe.:)all in all the owl home is full of life:D:)

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo and everyone,bit dull here today and just looking out it has started raining which it wasn't doing when I was on the weather thread a minute ago:eek:

Looks like it will be downhill from now on till Xmas:D

Might be going into town this morning{first time in ages} to sort out some Birthday prezzies for next weekend:D

Hope you all have a good day in all that you do.Just going off to have a session with me heat pad:thumb:

PS,Shiney Miss Potter is on the telly tomorrow night.I think you said you have been to the flicks to see it and I also have it on DVD and have watched it a few times but Mrs Shiney might want to watch it again:thumb::)

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,812
    Good morning everyone,

Woo, it sounds as though things are a bit lively in Wooland :)

Kandy, thanks, I'll pass your message on to Mrs shiney :thumb:. I hope you are feeling better.

Have a great day :D

5. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Morning Woo and kandy, sounds like you've got your hands full Woo. Dr Doolittle springs to mind;):D.

Kandy hope you enjoy your shopping in town, but dont overdo things, coz shopping in town can be very tiring.:thumb:

Mr 02 and myself went to the Lowery in manchester, last night with some tickets his daughter had treated us to. It was Swan lake, ballet come acrobatics. I'll be honest I wasn't looking forward to it at all, but it was most excellent, very professional and stunning. Well recommended. Hope you all have a great day:thumb: 02

Sorry, morning Shiney

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone,jjordie i was having a situation with my pc speed and not thinking to free a bit of space i deleted a lot of my pictures off my computer, then realized it probably affected my photos in gc it was too late i had done it.
    on with the rest of my decorating this weekend got 2 rooms and 2 halls to wallpaper and thats my work complete thank goodness.
    have a great day all

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and girls.

Woo sounds like your menagerie are having fun although I'm sure it's hard work for you and Mrs.Woo kind of like having a house full of naughty noisy children!:D

Raining here at the moment so I think I'm going to spend a little time inside today maybe catch up on a few DIY projects at home for a change.

Have a nice wekend people.Hel.xxx.

8. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all , blimey woo your like a zoo keeper:thumb: hope your all well , helen how was the snoring in your house this morning, dont catch up on the diy let dan do it:D, walnut did you get plenty of rain on this mornings bike ride. we got a wedding today feel so sorry for them as they have saved up for three years to have a big do, horses old cars church and big reception and its tissing down..hope it brightens up for them........think ill try and get lady imp drunk tonight then she cant count how many i have........have a good weekend:thumb: shiney if you had no rain dont forget to give the camels a drink :D

9. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: Morning everyone... Woo sounds like fun in your household..!!:D Visiting & shopping today..!!

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing..!!

10. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all, was up very early this morning as didn't sleep well for pains in my back, same old same old!

Woo i miss dogs so much! I want to come over to your house and get my fix! :D

Have just had a talk with one of my best friends and she had a horrible experience with one of her housemates last night who attempted to rape her and theatened to murder her. Thank heavens she is fine and went straight over to her mothers house and is still extremely shaken. I wish i was there with her. Whats more, she doesn't know what to do about it, shes scared that if she goes through pain of relaying everything in detail to the police and nothing comes of it because of no witnesses that he'll get more resentful and harmful - her stuff is even still over at the flat but shes scared to leave her mums house.

I wish there was something i could do. I can't even bare to leave the computer so she has me in some way if she needs me.

11. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Gudday peeps.

From a sunny but blustery [​IMG]

Get the lads up to cut the grass me feels....I'm just watching the F1 Qualy on Tele, then I better get some herbs chopped and frozen...the parsley and the mint are going bananas and I hate to waste them.

Have a good one everybody.:thumb:

12. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,745
    Hi Whiley and Tweaky ,Whiley you would be more than Welcome,I am sorry about your friend sincerely hope it all works out for her and the xxxxxxxxxxx In question gets some old fashioned Justice:mad::)

13. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Good old fashioned justice or i'm taking a road trip with a cricket bat and my rat army.

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning everyone.

Rain out there at the moment and I think it will be carrying on throughout the day:(

Imp hope the wedding went off ok at the wedding.A lady who Mr Kandy works with told him that a wedding her daughter went to the other week cost £30,000:eek: doesn't bare thinking about.I think Mr Kandy got me quiet cheap when we got married.Register Offfice wedding and the reception came to the grand total of £89 which my in laws paid instead of giving us a wedding presant.:p

Well I was shocked when we went to town yesterday.The market that used to fill the whole of the space provided and used to be one of the biggest in Europe so I read somewhere has dwindled down to only about 30 stalls and there were a lot of shops that had closed down:eek: I expect the rents are too high and a lot of people are going to MK to do their shopping.The town will be dead soon.

Saw a Traffic Warden with a digi camera taking a photo of a car parked on a double yellow line.Mr Kandy said that that is how a lot of it is done nowadays.We have seen photos being taken in the car parks if drivers don't park properly and creep out of the box and across the lines of another box:eek:

Sat and watched one of my favourite films last night on the telly Bridget Jones's Diary but that was only because Colin Firth aka Mr Darcy from Pride and Pejudice was in it:thumb:

Shiney,Thanks for your kind words.I could do with a good massage.No point in asking Mr Kandy as he is too rough:rolleyes::D

Well I hope you all have a good day in everything that you do:)

15. capney

capney Head Gardener

Retired and glad of it.
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    Morning all
    Kandy.. picked up on your comment about the market space in your town.
    I was chatting to one of the mobile market families the other day in York and during the conversation it came out that they had to pay rent of £900 for a three day patch at another well know Yorkshire town.
    Now Im no mathamatician but I reckon thats gotta eat into any profits these guys make. Could be one reason why markets are dwindling and the continental travelling markets with their inflated prices seem to be on the boom.

Breakfast in bed was great as usual this morning.
    The battery in my laptop is nearly dead so, time to get and see whats to do.
    Have a great day all
    Robert