Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Mornin Kandy.

Still ain't done that outside tap yet...heh,heh.

Olympics...good 2 weeks lass....so Mr Kandy better get a good load of ale in and be prepaired to be waited on, in his favourite chair....it's been rumored that he only like's the womens events..but I couldn't possibly comment.;):D:thumb:

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Tweak,didn't want to mention the tap in case you had given it a miss;):D Hope you and your good lady Mrs Tweak are feeling ok:thumb:

Have you ever been to Towyn?I believe it is out your way.Me and Mr Kandy went there many moons ago one Easter and stayed on a camp site near there.That must have been over 25 years ago,how time flies:eek:

Mr Kandy isn't into sports unless you can call Sudoku a sport.He won't even play football and if you kicked a ball at him he wouldn't have a clue what to do with it.:D The only dribbling he does is when he is asleep;):D He prefers to read books to give his brain cells a workout while I slave away in the kitchen:( Next time round I am going to marry a wealthy man then I can pay people to do all the jobs that I have to do in the house:D

3. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: Morning everyone, a busy but fun day here today I hope..!!:D Off with my grand children for a day out at an adventure play park nearby.. You know the sort of thing, fox wires, train, jumping, bouncing, climbing, wading pool & stuff to do, oh & of course a death slide... & no I don't go down that one..!!!:D Ought to blow a few cobwebs out..!!!:D

:thumb: Woo, hoping all goes well at the hospital today..!:)

:thumb: Whiley as time goes by, I have learnt not to worry & dwell on things that you cannot change & channel you energies into fighting the things you can... Life is very cruel & hard sometimes & I too have "bad days" for one reason or another. I allow myself a moment here & there to think about it, but then push it to one side & NOT let it get the better of me...:thumb: Now you have your diagnosis you already sound so positive now. You are fighting back... Now you know what you are fighing..!! Give yourself time & space, stay focussed & you will win my dear... ;) Just remember I have had a few years head start on you..!!;) Go out & show them what you can do.. Have a great reunion with your friends for example:thumb: You can do it, just respect your current limitations & go for it girl..!! :thumb:

:eek: How many years has that rhubarb been there Kandy..??:D Wow how many crowns does it have..??:D Have fun..!

:D You guys, sport, booze & maid service... !!!!! :(:D Your nearly all the flipping same..!!:D

:thumb: Well must dash.. Have a great day everyone, whatever you are doing.!!

4. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi Kandy.

Towyn is only 40 miles from us, but in all honesty I must say I have never been there....must put it on my list of places to go.:thumb:

5. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,820
    Good morning everyone,

6. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Marley, I think and hope thats on the direction i'm on. In circumstances like this i have to keep my mind on it though, if i panic, my energies gone, and then i'm stuck with no legs in a horrible world of fear in a train station!
    But i know at the other end is all my lovely girls, and i am so excited!
    Off to do my packing now and get my self ready. Unfortunately one of my girls has developed a tumour very very quickly, and I need to dash her to the vet this morning before my train, and hope its not too tragic of news. If she needs meds I'll likely bring her with me to Surrey as Karly is also a ratty person and has cages spare! Saves me panicing and Darren doesnt want to chance it as hes nervous around stressed rats.

Take care evreyone, i'll hopefully post some photos when i get back!

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Woo,I was just having a quick look at the RSPB live webcam for the Ospreys and Hobby and the date on the Hobby one is 08.08.08:) I hadn't thought of it that way:thumb:

Shiney still want to see your photo as well as Imp's;):D:p

Tweak,there wasn't much in Towyn only a few shops from what we can remember and that has probably changed over the years.I wouldn't add it to your muxt do list:thumb:

Marley enjoy your Grandchildren,they arn't children for long:) Our Rhubarb only has two crowns that I can see though they are quiet big.Our friend split hers up and it nearly killed her doing it so Mr Kandy can do ours.It was a shame because our friend burnt most of her roots that she didn't want which I thought was a waste:eek:

Well I must dash as I am still pickling beetroot at the moment and just waiting for the jars to cool down in the oven:thumb:

PS it is raining here again:rolleyes:

8. Ivory

Ivory Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Been out all morning digging the ground of my future "blue border", which I started two days ago. Today I managed a piece about as big as a doormat, in which were buried: 2 treestumps, that I had to chop out with the hatchet and lift with the spade, all by my poor self because hubby is sick, 3 large stonones (shoe box size), a million smaller stones and roots, a beer bottle, two earth worms (duh!).

it´s a miracle that any soil was left at all. Now well deserved brakfast, then I am out to manhandle (womanhandle?) some barrowloads of compost in the wretched soil.

9. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    WHY? Did it fight back!!!!!!!!

Right then, cross Towyn out as a must go...:thumb:

10. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,746
    Morning all Hope everyone is ok yes today is Saturday The weekend is here :thumb::D Have a good one and stay safe:)Enjoy your Birthday Kandy:thumb::)

11. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    night night all .. them night shifts are rubbish..:mad:

12. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,820
    Good Morning woo and everyone - except Imp :D. Good night Imp :thumb:

Happy birthday Kandy - have a really great one :thumb: :D

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.Thankyou for the Birthday wishes.:thumb: I am just sitting here eating my toast and drinking my tea inbetween opening my cards and prezzies.Will speak soon:cool::D

14. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :thumb: Morning everyone & Kandy have a super day..!! ;) Hope you had an early morning cuppa brought to you in bed this morning..!!!:D:D

:thumb: Might go into Bristol tonight for the balloon fiesta, to watch the "Night Glow"...Weather permitting, shan't go all that way if raining though..!! :thumb:
    http://www.bristolfiesta.co.uk/content.php?pid=21

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing..!

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, raining here still warm and im still decorating.
    Kandy Happy Birthday have a lovely day going anywere nice.