Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    good night all glad them nights are over...kandy no pictures of food please:thumb:

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Night night IMP..!:D

:thumb: Morning Kandy Tweaky & everyone.. Well hoping to spend sometime at home today..!!! Don't feel like I have been here much this week..!!!:rolleyes::D I have a little 4 legged visitor coming for a weeks holiday tomorrow as well... So Charley will have a mate to play with next week.. My Grandkids are off to Brittany for a short holiday..!! Will miss them, but will enjoy Rocky's company, she is a sweet little 18 month Jack Russell..!:thumb:

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you are doing..!!

3. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,515
    Good morning everybody :thumb:

Another sunny day today and the garden is happy because it rained a bit in the night.

I was busy with meetings in the morning but managed to put in four hours of pressure hosing the patio. I was pleased with the result but Oscar was disgusted with all that water spraying everywhere. He came out of the greenhouse to have a look at what I was doing, gave one big miaow and went back in the propagator :D. When I was packing up the gear he came back out but ignored me completely :(.

He's not going to be happy today either because I shall be carrying on with the hosing :D

Have a great day :D

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Late up no excuse going to have to kick start these mornings because it seems I just don't want to get up most days maybe the weather's to blame :confused:

Got to do a little bit of running around today goodness knows if I'll fit it all in.

Rosa enjoy your little break I'm sure no matter what the weather is like up there in Bonnie Scotland you and your daughter will have plenty of fun.Hel.xxx.

5. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Morning everyone. Happy anniversary Rosa. 02

[​IMG]

(for yeesterday);)

6. plantlife

plantlife Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    morning everyone, I'm going back to bed!

7. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Gud Moaning peeps.

Well it was quite nice yesterday...managed to get some gardening done. Apparently the weather is going to be good for the bank holiday..B*gg*r.

Lots of jobs to do around the house today....have finally found all the tools I require that the lads have left lying around all over the place.

So I wish you all a good morning and a good day...if you work for a living, then enjoy your long weekend. If you have an allotment or garden..then you will be working anyway, heh,heh.:thumb:

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone:)

Well it is Saturday again and the start of the weekend and the weather looks fine outside at the moment.Have to go grocery shopping his morning and fill up the car while we are there,then we are off to the pet food store to see about buying a new outside run for the Guneia Pigs as the one that came with them is starting to fall apart:rolleyes:

Hope you all have a really good day with all the jobs and walks you have lined up albeit with furry or two legged friends:thumb::D

9. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,515
    Good morning tweaky, Kandy and everyone,

it's a beautiful day and there is lots to do in the garden :). Lawns to mow, edges to do, patio to clean, weeds to pull, shrubs to cut back, plants to tidy :eek: - but I may not bother :D. I think I shall do a little bit of it and then decide where we want to go (nice and warm) for Christmas and New Year :D. I'm thinking about different cultures and history again!

Have a great day :D

10. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and girls.

Looks like it's going to be another very busy day down on the allotment for us because the weather looks smashing today! Enjoy your weekend guys no matter what you're upto.;) Hel.xxx.

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi everyone, we got to dundee celebrated my birthday had a late night ha ha decided to come back closer to home to wooler and couldnt get booked in anywere so decided to just come home, i did manage to get some pics and especially of the highland cows, will put them up soon, so that was a short and sweet visit to scotland, pleased i got to see my daughter and grandson, my daughter was very upset when i was leaving, brought tears to my eyes.

12. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.Hope you are all enjoying your lie in.:D I like to get up early so I can get as much done in the day as I possibly can:rolleyes::D

Well would you credit it,we have more rain.I thought we were supposed to have a nice sunny weekend :rolleyes:
    Got the grocery shopping done yesterday and got that packed away, went and got the pigs a new run which Mr Kandy put together,then after lunch and after Mr Kandy had watched the end of the Qualifier for todays Grand Prix decided to nip over to the allotment to see what needed picking.Got quiet a good bag full of Runner beans,a few French Beans,the last of the Victoria plums{bad year this year:rolleyes:}some Autumn Rasberries,first pulling of Carrots from the rows Mr Kandy sowed the other month and a couple of Courgettes:)

Mr Kandy chopped down some more of the buddleia now it has gone over and I tried getting some photos of butterflies on our other white one,but the little so and so's kept flying off because they were camera shy:D.Had a nice bonfire which was burning merrily away when we left it:DCame home watched a DVD,wellMr Kandy did,and then went to bed.:)

Rosa,didn't expect to see you home so early.Hope you enjoyed the Highlands.We like the west coast as we find the scnery more stunning than the East coast.Glad you had a good birthday though:thumb:

Shiney,save yourself some money and stay at home seeing's as you have more sun than us down your way,then you can spend the money you save on not going anywhere to pay those big fuel bills that we are all going to be stung with this winter:(

Helen and Marley,hope you both had a good day yesterday down at the lottie and out dog walking:)

Hope you all have a good day in all that you do.I am just off to start preparing the Runner beans for freezing and I have a letter to write as well.:thumb:

13. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Kandy and all.

Rosa sorry your weekend plans were cut short and that your daughter was so upset to see you go here's hoping that before winter sets in you can make another trip to see her and of course your lovely grandson.;)

Kandy I'm sure your freezer is fit to burst because most of the guys down on the allotments have had a bumper harvest some of them have even been moaning that the veggies have come matured too soon this year and that the veg is going over before they can even collect it for the freezer. I must confess we have had many a runner bean so far this year from the lovely Ray, very yummy indeed I'll look forward to growing them next year that's for sure.

Well its very damp here so no carboot for Bob and I this morning but there's still loads of potting on to do so I'm sure we will get busy doing that. Enjoy your long weekend guys now all we need is another bout of really nice weather...well one can always hope.:rolleyes:Hel.xxx.

14. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,515
    Good morning Kandy and everyone,

The early morning rain has stopped and I expect it to be quite warm and sunny later on :thumb:.

Kandy, I changed our gas and electric supplier last year for one that guaranteed me a lower rate for the year. We agreed a monthly Direct Debit which worked out £300 cheaper than the previous year. Our year was up a few weeks ago and they sent me a cheque for £450 :thumb: because we had used less power than the year before. I had changed all my outside lights for these energy efficient ones and the winter was a lot milder than the previous year. I've just got them to agree a price for this year's power :)

Although Mrs shiney likes to be away for the coldest part of the year we actually go away to see the more unusual places we haven't seen before. We are thinking of travelling through Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, and China this time :cool: :D

Have a great day, everyone :D

15. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,515
    Hi Helen, you posted whilst I was typing :D