Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

It's Bob birthday today 53 years old and 25 years married this coming December my goodness we are a couple of oldies, we still joke about like a couple of crazy teenagers...... the bodies might have had it but the minds are still clicking away!:D

Enjoyed the car boot yesterday got quite a few 'stuff' to aid us down on the allotment I even didn't have to haggle too many people down the price was right for me.:thumb:

Kandy I baked some beetroot yesterday and my goodness that was lovely I'll be checking out different ways to spice it up and bottled it in time for when our own crop is ready. It was pretty foggy yesterday morning here too Bob even had to put his fog lamps on something he rarely has to do maybe once a year or so.

Ste fear not good bud didn't you know we were one of the lucky winners with the lotto on Saturday night so play your cards right that house of yours could well be paid off and you can be a man of leisure like Bob....a tenner should sort it out for you eh?:D

Robert glad your antibiotics has ran it's course hopefully you will benefit from the effects soon enough, anyway fingers crossed that is the case.;)

More ironing to do shopping as well not to mention trying to get some work done in our home gardens as well as down on the allotment, do hope the weather stays nice.See you guys.Hel.xxx.

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning september and everyone.
    pal sounds like you had a great time and meeting and old flame my my
    lovely and sunny here this morning
    have a great day

3. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,511
    Well! Aimee took me for a really good walk and threw sticks for me to run after. I think it was that way round :D. I'm pleased that I live in the desert area of England because I'm not sure I would enjoy taking her for a walk in the rain :).

It is quite warm out there and the sun is hot.

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone, Happy 1st September :thumb:

Been up since 7.00am but have had loads to do plus had to take Mr K's poo sample down to the surgery so that it could be sent off to have it scrutinised for bugs:eek:glad I don't have that job, though have shovelled horse poo in my time,but that's different.:D

Imp,been there done that with shift work.I couldn't get to sleep during the day and would be nearly falling asleep at work as the week went on.Not good at all for your health.Next time I am going to marry someone like Sir Alan Sugar with his £800,000,000 then I wouldn't have to worry about the credit crunch;):D

Sounds like you are having fun with Aimee and Oscar Shiney,nothing like and idiot to dog babysit:p:D:D{only joking}

Helen,you sound like you got some good bargains at the booty.There wasn't such things when we first had our allotment,though when our allotment shed was broken into and all our stuff got nicked that is probably where it all ended up:mad:

We popped over to our lottie yesterday and just as we got there it started raining so we sat in the car until it left off and then managed to get some work done before it started raining again quiet heavily so we had to head for home.It carried on raining for the rest of the day and all evening so now everywhere is saturated:rolleyes::eek:

Right,I'm off as usual got loads of stuff to do.I don't know where all this ironing comes from.As fast as I do one load the laundry fairy delivers some more:rolleyes:;):D

Hope you all have a good day down in the desert and paddling by the sea:thumb:

PS,just had a phone call from the Dr's to say I need to go and see the nurse to have a chat,so it sounds like they have found something in the blood that they took last week.Hope it is Arthritis and not Diabetes:eek:Have to go Friday at 10.30am:(

5. plantlife

plantlife Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    morning everyone... ill today. so im going back to bed :(

6. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,511
    Wish you better, Plantlife :thumb: :)

7. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Happy Birthday for yesterday BOB, hope you had a good one. 02

[​IMG]

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning O2 and everyone:)

Plantlife hope you are feeling better,nothing like not feeling too good to ruin your day:eek:

Bob Many belated Birthday wishes.Hope you had a good day:thumb:

Had lots of rain in the night so everywhere is saturated again.:rolleyes: According to Mr K we are going ot have it wet for the rest of the week:eek:

Had a nice surprise when we had our water bill yesterday.They are putting the direct debit down because we havn't used too much water since the last bill,so those Navy showers and showering together is paying off:rolleyes:;):p:D:thumb:

Hope you all have a good day dog walking,allotmenteering etc plus anything else you all have planned.:)

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning 02, Kandy and all.

Thanx girls wishes passed on to Bob wish I could say older and wiser but he's as silly as ever but I wouldn't wat him any other way.

Lol 02 I nearly peed myself with the birthday picture boobies and cake now thats got to be every man's dream surely?:confused: Well maybe not!:D

Kandy I was so chuffed with one hand tool I got from the car boot I brought it over to show Ray and bless him he gave me another two of the same tools and I told him 'my goodness thats the price Bob like best of all FREE' and we all had a good giggle.

Yesterday was crazy weather raining on and off all day not ideal working weather but surely that's what working with dirt is all about...... getting murky!:D Have a good day peeps no matter what you are upto.Hel.xxx.

10. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning Everyone Hope that you are all well and ok,I am just drying off after our walk in the rain this morning,its alright for my 4 footed friends their coats are waterproof:D
    I have dried them off but they won,t return the favour:D Don,t worry to much about the weather ,I have it on good authority that Summer has,nt finished yet.Have a good day:):thumb:

11. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,511
    Good morning everybody,

Bob, belated happy birthday from us :thumb: :)

O2, you have to lose some weight :eek: :D :D

woo, do you want to come and walk Aimee as you are wet already? :)

Have a great day :D

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone, hope everyone is keeping well, sunny here and raining, off to tescos this morning we find their meat is the best and as its open 24/7 great to go early not many people out.
    happy birthday Bob enjoy
    have a great day

13. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Morning everyone, Beleted Birthday wished to you Bob..:thumb:

:thumb: Have to say the sun is shining here so hoping summer hasn't gone just yet..!;)

:thumb: Have a great day everyone whatever you may be doing.!

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning everyone.Overslept this morning,can't you tell the dark days of winter are drawing near:rolleyes::(

It looks dry out there and the sun is shining but everywhere is soaking wet after al the rain yesterday:rolleyes::eek:

Mr K goes back to the Dr's today and I think they are going to try and extract that blood from him but we shall see.Hope he doesn't pass out again:rolleyes:

Hope you all have agreat day in everything that you do:thumb:

15. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,511
    Good morning Kandy and everyone,

sunny at the moment and I'm not really bothered about what it does today. I'll be ondoors all day playing in a bridge tournament and won't even think of the weather :D

I hope it keeps fine for all of you :thumb:.

I hope Mr Kandy gets on OK :thumb: :).

Have a great day :D