Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :) Morning Kandy shiney & all.. A busy'ish day today with several appointments to go to..!:rolleyes::D

I hope Mr Kandy gets on OK at the Docs... Just tell him to go roaring in there & show them what a "Lion of a Man" he really is...!:D No seriously, a horrible phobia to have, but maybe with the cream & looking the other way he will get through it OK.... :thumb: Thinking of you Mr Kandy as I know only to well what having that done is like... I have to go every month for that for the rest of my life now mate... Never dream't I would as I was always "healthy"..... Life catches us out sometimes..!!!;):D Take care.!

:thumb: Well I hope the rest of you all have a great day, whatever you are doing.!

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy,shiney, marley and everyone.
    hope all goes well at the docs mr kandy good luck, hate that myself so i know how hes feeeling.
    lovely and sunny here this morning a little bit cooler than it has been.
    have a great day

3. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
  4. plantlife

plantlife Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks guys I'm feeling better today, and I can enjoy the sun :) :)

5. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,511
    Good morning everyone,

No one around so I'll see you later :thumb: :D

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,Shiney you get worse.Try climbing into bed at a decent hour and get some sleep.It must be horrible not to be able to sleep and have to be noctunal.:eek: .I do like me sleep when I go to bed:D

Watched that new drama last night Lost in Austen though their Mr Darcey isn't a patch on Colin Firth.Just the mention of his name and I go all goose pimply :D:p

Mr K went to see the Dr yesterday and I got it wrong.It was just for the results from his sample and he now has tablets{Ranatid} to take.He then has to go back to the Dr in two weeks time and then the Dr will have a chat about this blood test if he thinks Mr Kandy needs one.If he has to have the cream first it has to be applied one hour before the needle goes in:eek: He is long overdue for his Cholesterol test so he is going to have to have the needle sooner than later:D

Marley sorry to hear about what you are going to have to have done for the rest of your life. It doesn't bare thinking about:eek:

Hope you all have a great day.More rain is forecast for the rest of the week but I think it will be nice next week;):thumb:

7. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Morning everyone, what a drab old morning it is today.. !:(

:) Well, all my grand children go back to school today... Hooray in some ways as they are now getting a little bored, but I shall miss them just "dropping in" on me..!:)

:) Glad Mr Kandy didn't have to suffer yesterday then.. Hope all is well for him then.. Oh well, he has a little while to get himself in the right frame of mind for the needle now then..!!;)
    :)Kandy it is not pleasant having to go for the blood tests all the time like this, but better that & I am OK, rather than becoming ill & needing hospital treatment or worse..!!!:eek: Plus I know the nurse who does it, so we always have a littler catch up on what is going on in our villages..!!!:D

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing.!

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy,shiney, marley and everyone,lovely out there this morning, having problems with my batteries in my mouse keeps coming up crytical so i must go get some new ones this morning.
    have a great day

9. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,511
    Morning Kandy and everybody,

Kandy, it's something you get used to but it doesn't help me see in the dark :D :D

I think I shall get out there early and do some mowing. I need to get it all done before the weekend.

Have a great day :D

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Shoieny and Rosa,hope you are both well:thumb: I am running late this morning due to not being able to wake up.I can tell the dark mornings are here:rolleyes::D

Shiney,I expect you are an Owl whereas I am a Lark.In the better months as soon as the sun comes up and the birds start singing I am up and about but by ten in the evening I am ready for my bed.You would be good working nights if you don't need the sleep:eek::D

Rosa,have you got one of those wireless mice?that is the problem with them you have to keep replacing the batteries and it must work out expensive.Mine is plugged into the compter and I have no problems with messages coming up:D

11. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Had to run around like a headless chicken yesterday our youngest (Harry) had a change of heart of what he wanted to do (career wise) and has decided he wants to follow in his big brother foot steps and pursue a career in IT quite shocked I was as it's totally different from what he has been doing for the last 3 years as he is a trained car mechanic!:eek: Neverless we managed to get him into the local college yesterday and wants to eventally get a job in net working.

Kandy I'm sure Mr.K is really pleased he didn't have to have any needles yesterday poor dear I bet he got himself in a right old state before hand.:(

Marley we are lucky the 'needle' nurse at our local GP's is a darling, so sweet you don't even feel the needle go in. It must be tough on you sweetie to have to have all those needles but like you say without them it doesn't bear thinking about.

Rosa couldn't you get rechargeable batteries for your mouse a couple of sets may be? at least that way you would never be crytical again.:thumb:

Have a nice day guys no matter what you are up to.Hel.xxx.

12. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning everyone I am all behind this Morning just like a Cows Tail:DI do hope that you are all ok and that you have a good day you all stay safe:)

13. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, glad you found a colledge helen :thumb: oohh anyone noticed the change in temp first thing :mad:time to dig the wig out:D have a good day coz you wont get a dry one..

14. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,511
    Done about an hour and a half mowing and have come in for another cuppa. Sun still shining but it's a little bit weak today. Hope it holds out for the rest of the mowing. :thumb:

15. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    did you get it finished shiney or is it a long cuppa:thumb: