Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    Early Shiney mows over the worm :D

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,510
    It's another cuppa now :thumb: :). Got a lot of it done but never get it all done in one go as it's too much for this old boy :( :D :D

3. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    bm:D:D shiney the offer is still on to swap:thumb: hows your garden looking shiney ,only when you get time any chance of some up to date pics i love seeing your garden..i mean our garden:thumb:

4. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Heyhey!
    A quicky update i thought you might like, the garden is well on the way to total destruction :D I'll post a thread of photos in a tickety.

Hope everyone is well, sorry i've not been on to catch up! Had so much on since John moved out. Been doing a lot of room movey aroundy, rats have moved into the upstairs room, we're planning our new bathroom, we have a paintball game on Sunday and a rat show on Saturday, plus i've been painting aaah!

Will get my painting and sketches up in a thread eventually, but right now i have garden party funfun to show off :D

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Hi Whiley Glad everything is going along ok,Looking forward to seeing your Paintings and Sketches.:thumb::)

6. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    thats good whiley :thumb: shall be looking for your thread,oh no my mums just pulled up and she just had her cat put down she thought it had broke its back but it was a tumour ..better make her a brew hope she doesnt start crying:mad:

7. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh thats so sad :( All the best to mum.

8. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi Sarah, Youve been buzy, Looking forward to the pics, Ps glad the "lodgers gone" Yippee.
    Inter, sorry to hear about your mums cat :( And thats a typical bloke statement,"hope she doesen't cry" :) Are you worried she will start you off hehe..

9. plantlife

plantlife Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    quarter to 3 in the morning eh? :D

10. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    good morning 02, cant seem to wake kandy shiney walnut and helen these days ill give them another half hour...they must all be on them sleeping tablets again:D

11. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Im only on A High coz after tomoz im off work for 12 days, yipadeedoo da yipadeeda oh my my what a wonder day.:thumb:;):D 02

12. redstar

redstar Total Gardener

Domestic Goddess
    Chester County, PA, USA, Plant zone 4 & 5
    Ratings:
    +11,493
  13. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone :) late again today and thew weather outside is awful:eek:Our lawns are all squellchy with all this flipping rain and it is going to take weeks for it to dry out.I am catching loads of slugs and snails whenever there is a break in the weather so into the recycling bin they go:D

Have to go to the Dr's this morning for a chat with the nurse over the results of one of the blood tests I had done last week so am not looking forward to it:(

02 enjoy the time off and I do hope the weather improves for us all over the next few weeks.It is a nightmare at the moment:eek:

Imp,sorry about your mums cat.We had to have our 21 1/2{twentyone and a half} year old put down just before xmas a few years ago and it was a very sad time.

Anyway,I do hope that everyone has a good day,Take Care and try not to get drowned with all the Bliddy rain we keep having:D

PS Shiney I am sure you are winding us all up about the sun down your way.I think you need to put up photos every day to prove it;):rolleyes::D

14. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Morning all, O2 enjoy your time..!:thumb: Busy day today & the weather is dreadful..!

:) Have a good safe day everyone, whatever you are doing.!.!

15. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,510

Morning Imp, our garden is doing OK :thumb: ;). I haven't taken any photos of the garden for a couple of months. Most of them have just been close-ups of the flowers etc. We've been doing a lot of cutting back and digging out overgrown areas. I've just removed a prostrate juniper that has now left a gap about 6' x 8' that will need filling. We've also been making up pots for our new patio. I'll try and do some photos when we get back from the Lakes.

You couldn't wake me at 12.45 because I wasn't at home :thumb: :D.

O2, have a really great time off :thumb: :)

Kandy, even if I posted sunny photos you would just say they were taken a different time ;) :D. Good luck at the doc :)

Have great day :D