Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, weather seems nice here might go to warkworth castle, northumberland for a run out and get some pics see how the weather is.
    enjoy your day all

2. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all you late ones ive cut the grass had 18 cuppas and 2 breakfasts waiting for you lot...kandy good luck at the docs:thumb::) shiney have a nice time in the lakes...im up there for three days for my brothers wedding dec 27th, well my mum started crying so i said we needed milk and left it to lady imp :D she was ok when i got back:thumb: anyone getting that bad weather yet down south and the west country ...about time we had it all summer:D:D

3. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning rosa , is it a walk or one of your likkle pub crawls:D hope your ok rosa when is hubby back again i always look out for the pics:thumb:

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and dolls.

Really sorry to hear about your mum's cat Ste when your children grow up us oldies seem to treat our fur babies as our real babies and it hurts like hell to have to put them to sleep.

Lol Ste yep I'm back on the tablets I still get up early but my body is trained to walk a circuit around the house to get some more tablets and then back to bed.... it's so bad now I sometimes don't remember even doing the 'rounds' but the evidence is always there.:D

02 I hope the weather is good for your days off darling around here the forecast isn't good for the coming week I'm afraid but one can hope.

I do hope the weather is nice enough for you to enjoy The Lakes Shiney fingers crossed this will be the case, have a lovely time darling.

Whiley nice to know you have been feathering your love nest and are enjoying painting once again sweetie... keep it up girl.;)

Raining here so it's time to play catch up at the movies we went yesterday the first time since the kids broke up for their summer holidays and the lady there asked where we had been because we normally go so often! Today we are going to see Batman and I have been told it's two and a half hours of awesomeness if it's half as good as Iron Man I just know we will enjoy it.

Have a nice day guys and for goodness sake guy get some sleep man!:DHel.xxx.

5. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Awwr Hel tablet time :( I have to admit that i do the same with the routines sometimes, altough i'm often naughty and just pass my morning tablets and keep sleeping! :P

Yes hopefully the weather will improve for 02 now you're out of work for a bit, also in the Lakes of course with you Shiney!

Its just an idea that someone suggested with my art, but i'm not sure how i feel about my art in the situation. Lots of people with my Art Group are running 'mini fund raising galleries' to show friends and family to encourage more painting for us, and also raise money for our designated charities.
    I have too many charities i'd want to help, it could be the Rat Health Research Fund [you'd think after using lab rats for everything else going on in medical research they might have come up with more than one anti biotic for rats! So we're working on something ourselves] or my friend does a lot of work with Guide Dogs association.
    Might pop a few up, if anyone feels pity on donation :P Let me know. Its a long shot but nevermind!

Enjoy your movies lovely Hel! I think i'll do similar! I've got a hectic weekend so going to plod along through this miserable day and prepare for it.
    A bit of laundry and washing up, then i've got a rat show and a paintball game this weekend, so need to prepare the rats for the show, so bathing the competitors, nail clipping, etc and need to mite drop every last rat which is always hectic! Might record it all on video to show you :D

Might sit and do some painting in front of The Dark Crystal today too, then i'm all set for Big Brother final tonight yaaay.

6. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
  7. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
  8. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,509

Cheeky little whippersnapper :D :p ;)

9. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,509
    Hi Kandy and Imp,

I took this photo at 4.30 p.m. today :thumb: :D

[​IMG]

10. Banana Man

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    I thought you had cut the grass :p;)

11. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,509
    It grows quickly :D :D

I've just taken these photos in the front garden - 5.30 p.m.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Banana Man

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    Looks lovely, this rain makes it so lush and green :thumb::)

13. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney I think you are telling fibs just so you can show us that you have to spend all your retirement time with the whip out making poor old Mrs Shiney cut those lawns while you sit and watch the poor woman slaving away;):D:p:p:p:p

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Too right BM,if he had as much sun as he is boasting about the lawn would look parched and burnt,not all nice and green:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

15. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,509
    I've finally been caught out :eek: :o :D

Good night :thumb: