Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    Can't complain, thanking my lucky stars I live on a slope at the moment !

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Hi Rosa Pleased that you had a good day out and the weather was,nt to bad for you:)

3. redstar

redstar Total Gardener

Domestic Goddess
    Chester County, PA, USA, Plant zone 4 & 5
    Ratings:
    +11,493
    Hello Everyone, guess this is the place to check in. It is 1:50PM, have been out cleaning up after the storm, will get the lawn cut today. I down loaded some pics in my garden thread, of what is blooming.
    Have a good day everyone. I am really enjoying getting to know you all.

4. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
  5. redstar

redstar Total Gardener

Domestic Goddess
    Ratings:
    +11,493
    Not major, just a lot of twigs and branches, a few limbs. About 5 huge wheel barrel full. then I can cut the grass. Thanks for asking.

6. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Morning Redstar & all, Well had a nice, if quiet weekend, so got lots to do today..!! Hoping it will stay dry..:thumb: Seems that nature always makes sure we have some clearing up to be done in the gardens Redstar..!:cutflwrs:

:okies: Have a great day everyone, whatever you are up too..!!!!0)

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Redstar, Marley and all.

My goodness I have only just noticed the new smilies they are great...thanx Mods!:rocksn:

Pretty rotten weekend weather-wise couldn't do anything outdoors other than a couple of quick walks over to the allotment.

Looking forward to some nice weather this week but I'm not sure we will get any.Hel.xxx.

8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Morning Redstar,Marley,Helen and all my other friends we have been for our walk it was dry overhead and wet underfoot:)but enjoyed It just the same,everyone have a great day and stay safe.:ntty::cool::) Just love the all the new Gremlins:thumb:

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, just uploading my pics of warkworth had a lovely day out woo pleased the weather behaved its self ha ha.
    we are booking our flights soon for thailand for 5th december and cant wait to go stay at friends just outside bangkok then up to pattaya and then going xmas to a lovely island, will get some great pics.
    have a great day whatever your up to

10. plantlife

plantlife Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey! Everyone have a good weekend? :)

11. Ivory

Ivory Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Feeling downright depressed. Some things are going very wrong with our landlady, putting many question marks on our future relation with this house and garden, exactly when I had become more comfortable about treating it as a long term garden, investing some real time and money and work on it.

Feeling really very very very down :(

12. redstar

redstar Total Gardener

Domestic Goddess
    Ratings:
    +11,493
    Hello back to all of you. Sorry to hear that Ivory. I know gardens are like our babies, we nurture and care and get joy from them. I hope things are not as bad as you think they are.

13. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Noooo Ivory, All the hard work and time youv'e put into the garden :( I Really hope your Wrong....Dee...

14. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Evening all, sorry its been a few days, been very very busy!

Ivory i'm so sorry to hear about this rubbish with your landlady :( I hope everything turns out for the positive.
    Beautiful garden pics! I want a garden like that :( I'm insisting that when i fall pregnant [not that we're trying, i'm talking about future] i'm insisting on getting a lawn sorted. What is childhood without garden football and puddles in the rain!

The show was good, Spartacus came second in his class and got himself a shiny certificate :D
    Had a paintball game to support Darren and the team at yesterday so sat there watching them in the safezone stitching up rat beds and hammocks!
    Spent the day preparing to mate up Leviosa to Percy today and making her a little mummy cage, but shes not come into season, little madam! Will have to catch her in season tomorrow.

Tomorrows a bit of a big day, off to hospital with mum and will likely be there majority of it. Mum suffered with cancer 7 years ago for a long time and thank heavens surivived. On her last post cancer check up they found lumps in a scan so tomorrow we're off for a biopsy, and we're all a bit scared. Please put mum in your prayers.

Posted my show photos in the Gallery, would love some comments! :D

Sleep well.

15. Ivory

Ivory Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    I thank you all for your kind words. We are having a serious business like talk with Mrs Landlady at 9am (see why I cannot sleep, I am so bloody pis-ed). We shall se hot things go.:(