Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :) Morning all, well today has dawned dry for a change so hoping to venture into the garden later..!:mwlwn:

:) Ivory I hope your landlady will see sense. Horrid for you, all this unrest, I hope it is sorted soon...

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you are doing.!

2. moyra

moyra A knackered Veteran Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +9,817
    Oh Ivory, I do empathise with you. I am having problems with my landlady too. I have been here 12 years and she usually renews the lease each year. Last year she didn't but I didn't worry too much. This year she has renewed it but said I cannot have anyone live here with me. My son moved back in with me 7 years ago after his grandmother died. The previous leases said he could stay as a guest. I have written to her asking her to agree to his staying here even though not included on the lease......that was nearly 2 weeks ago and I have heard nothing. I sent the signed lease which has the clause in about not having anyone here with me back to her with the letter. Now it puts me in the wrong. I wish I hadn't signed it. Either way I could be made homeless and like you after putting so much into the home and garden. It is not easy to get reasonable rented property in this area either. But at least unlike you I am in my country of birth. I hope for both of us that things improve soon.

3. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Cracking sunrise Woo it pays to be up early.:thumb:

Dear Ivory I agree a very unpleasant situation to be in but will she ever be any different,the best of luck to you both.

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Thank you Walnut I think it is the best time of the Day :thumb::)

5. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Afternoon all, Just got back from my painting coffee morning group, feeling very pleased with myself as people are thoroughly enjoying my work even though its a million miles from anything any of them do! Trying to get lots of pieces done to see if i have possible chances with this upcoming exhibition - i didn't think my work would be any good along side but some of the other artists in the group are somewhat insisting to see other peoples reaction to my work. So you never know!

Will pop some recent stuff up on a thread later once i fnished my 2 works-in-progress which i should finish tonight hopefully!

Mums trip to the hospital yesterday was difficult for her. Having been through it all before and heard the bad news at the end, and recalling only too vividly her cancer experiences and agony last time she was filled with fear. Won't hear for a week, please keep us in prayers.

6. moyra

moyra A knackered Veteran Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +9,817
    Whiley, will be thinking of you and your Mum and sending healing thoughts and prayers. I have a friend who went through her second lot of cancer ops last year and is now a year later in remission and like your Mum waiting for her latest scan results. Try and believe she will fight this ......treatment has moved on so much in recent years.

7. plantlife

plantlife Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Morning everyone you all have a good day and please stay safe:)

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo and all,just started pouring down here after saying it was dry on the good morning thread ah well, Whiley looking forward to seeing your work,will pray your mums results are ok.

10. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, good look mummy whiley:thumb: yep your right walnut ,tissing down now:mad:.. another wet day in the garden cant seem to get anything done lately...have a good day:)

11. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :) Morning all, Whiley thinking of you & you Mum.. Hope it will be good news..
    Well didn't get grass cut yetarday... Mower wouldn't go..!!:mad:
    :thumb: Having lunch with my daughter today.!:)

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you are doing.!

12. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all, thank you for your sweet messages, i'm passing them onto mum when i next speak to her. <3
    Well Percy and Levi have had their day and night of rumpy pumpy together, now we're hoping shes taken, as for some peculiar reason a lot of rats across the country are refusing to fertilise, and these are happy fertile rats. So this litter means a lot to several breeders out there if she does take. Darrens a happy bunny because if she is they are due on his birthday :D

Managed to finish off one of the paintings today, but haven't had a chance with the other just yet. Hopefully can settle down and finish it off tonight if i get my jobbies done and feeling up to it.

I've decided to launch my own website with all of my photography in calendar order so people can browse for photos they might be looking for if they were there, displaying all of my rats with profile pages, all of my autograph collection, pages of my art work and various crafts i get up to, fan pages for other things i like and do and also a links page to friends websites. I'd love to link your websites regardless of their relation of similarity to my own, so drop it here or PM me :D Might get it up over the next few days but i have so many pages to write its silly! Thankfully i have the space for it :D

Before i can venture there though i have some housework and cage cleaning to get on with! As always!

Best for you all, lovely folks!

13. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys.

Had an awful lot to do the last day or so and couldn't manage to get on line!

Whiley so sorry to hear about your mum sweetie here's hoping that things go well for both I find smiling and an awful lot of hugs soon cheers almost everyone up.

On the subject of the big "C" word we have had some good news from that front for ourselves at least, Bob had an appointment this morning and after his cancer op nearly four years ago his check-ups have now gone to 12 months now that's one worry off our shoulder and is really something to smile about.:)Hel.xxx.

14. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    orr thats good news helen,, now you can stop worrying and give him a crack with the stick again:thumb:

15. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah Helen thats fantastic! When mum went to 12 monthlys we had a celebratory tea, i remember it :D

Give Bob a hug from us all!