Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning gogs, was mucking about with this printer had to put hp cd back in machine last night, never tried yet as i got into all problems, think i dis-connected the hp printer 6 times, at the finish switched the whole lot off. now something keep coming up from photo-gallery saing error dont know what all thats about.

2. princessazlea

princessazlea Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  3. princessazlea

princessazlea Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry your having printer problems Rosa. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the CD?

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning princess, I have done this an internal error for photo gallery keeps coming up now when i boot this pc up, hope i uninstalled and reinstalled it properly this is way above me.

5. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    morning everyone the boys let me lie in this morning, misible and wet here also today

6. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    A little late I know for a good morning but can I say that the weather is fantastic here today. Went for a walk around Boscastle to see how the regeneration is going following the floods, very pleased to see that the Pixie cottage has been rebuilt more or less as it was before it washed away. In the garden I've taking some rose hardwood cuttings to try and root, should be interesting.

7. Honey Bee

Honey Bee Gardener

Queen Bee
    Sunny South coast (well, it used to be......)
    Ratings:
    +54
    Hi Celia

We were in Bossiney a couple of weeks ago.....

8. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,448
    Hi, folks, didn't say morning as I didn't log on until late afternoon ... :D :D :D

9. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    HI CELIA, WE ARE GOING TO CORNWALL NEXT YEAR AND want to see BOSCASTLE AND OTHER PLACES OF INTEREST.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandyfloss and all,hows things the sun is just showing it face, looks more like the moon.

11. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa.I have just said Good Morning to Dag and everyone on Wanted Sugar Daddy.It must have been a nightie moment.Did Dag get your computer problems fixed?

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, how are you, was talking to dag nearly in tears about tina so i can imajine how you are feeling.
    dag was saying to delete all hp as there seems to be 3 things going on for hp and installing the tape again, went to that stage and i bottled out in case i delete something i will never get back in the system, will leave it until steve comes round as when i go back with bt he has to come back and reconfigure my wireless router, so will ask him to have a look at it for me. there is an error and 2 of them now so he may take the machine away to do it for me, got my lap top so their wont be a problem as he will delete tiscali off the system and install bt cd when i get it.

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa.I am having problems as well.Wrote out a message on here this morning and then when I went to post it I lost the whole lot,then after I had put in the above post,I couldn't get out of here.All I got was the egg timer and one green bar at the bottom.Had to turn the whole lot off and start again.
    I am now having a lttle pop-up sign popping up telling me that websites and the gremlins are being blocked when I click on them.
    This is getting Bxxxxy Ridicoulous and my spelling is getting worse.We need spell checker on here....

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Kandy,yes that has happened to me a few times.
    I sent and e-mail to otelo regarding tiscali,s service that i have not recieved this past 6 months and they are going to get back to me within 7 days.
    In the meantime i forward all correspondence to sunrise from tiscali and otelo and she has printed and saved everything on her pc.as she was saying when i go back with bt, tiscali will cut you off and i would lose all, so now i have all tiscalis e-mailing and the one were they said they were having tedhnical problems with their e-mailing system, nice one eh [​IMG]

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa.Good luck with it all.You have had some bad luck with it all.Don't forget to send me your new email address,you have got mine so write it down along with everyone else's.You don't want to lose them if you have more problems.

It's clouding over here now.I think the weather is about to change