Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning, kandy, marley, helen, shiney and everyone.
    lovely pics kandy that mountain one is lovely, looking forward to seeing more.
    helen its nice that you and the crew can help each other out, enjoy the movie.
    have a great day all

2. plantlife

plantlife Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Marley Rosa and Helen.glad you liked the photos this morning:thumb: We were very lucky with site as it has some of the best views in the Lake District and is very reasonably priced.You have to book from one year to the next in order to get a pitch as it is so popular it is soon fully booked even before the next years price list comes out:thmb:

Marley,we could have sat in the caravan for the whole two weeks and the views changed every minute.Campers would stand outside every night just taking in the views and clean air.The only blot was the jets that would come over head and fly up Derwent Water,and they would make us jump as they roared overhead.Had a Hercules fly over one day but it was so quick we never had time to grab our cameras to get a photo or three:p:D Looked at the house prices in the Estate Agents but they are far too expensive:(

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning everyone have a great Friday and all stay safe:)

5. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Good morning Kandy Woo & all, I just love those moments & places Kandy, when the scenery is so breath taking.. You somehow feel privileged to see it & be part of it all.....:thmb:
    I always used to look at house prices when we used to go to N Devon regularly, but never got there. My friend did, so I go & stay with her now & then to get my fix...!!!!:D
    :scratch: Unfortunately these military planes always seem to fly over high tourist spots.. :wink: Can't imagine why..!!!!:dh:

:thumb: Woo, I hope your day is a good one too.!:)

:thmb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be up to.!

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Marley and all.

Looking forward to another nice day we have just started on the second 75 x 75 allotment plot and I have to say we were very lucky to get it as the plots are very few to be had although to be honest I don't think anyone will be interested in our 'old' second plot with the trees on and really bad slippery slope, but then again there just might be another crazy lady like myself willing to give it ago!:D

Have a nice day guys.Hel.xxx.

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, lovely and sunny here, have a great day

8. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,498
    Good morning everyone,

It is a wonderful sunny day out there with the birds singing and the cat sleeping :).

I've done a bit of tidying up in the garden and it was a bit nippy at first so have only done the areas that are not in the shade :thumb:.

I have another busy day galavanting around but have still got to work on a friend's tax return for him as we may go down and visit him on the East Coast on Monday - depends on the weather :D

Have a great day :D

9. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Morning all my friends Its the last Saturday in September does'nt the time fly when you are having fun:) everyone have a lovely weekend and all stay safe:thumb::)

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo and everyone,yes woo cant believe another month has just flown by so quickly, lovely sunny morning here on the coast, getting a little colder but actually not to bad.
    have a great day everyone

11. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Rosa and all.

I have to agree about September flying past Woo and the dark evenings drawing in too although I'm sure we all will make the most of the daylight while we can and maybe throw on a warm fleece to keep the chilly evenings at bay as both Bob and I seem to be out until dusk these last couple of days and it does seem to get pretty chilly as the night draws in.

Just making a start on the paddock plot and I'm very pleased to say with the help of the lovely Bryn we have got things going to a fine old start only problem poor old Bryn tried his hardest to keep up with me so I had to slow really down and take plenty of breaks bless him he kept saying how quick I can dig...such a cutie!

Anyway guys hope the sun shines down on you and it's nice and warm for you all.:wink:Hel.xxx.

12. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    Garden's going to have to wait today - I got a nice new TV unit to put together and install.

13. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,498
    Good morning everyone,
    The sun is breaking through the mist and showing up all the wonderful spider webs. I can see a spider hammock out there so will try and take a photo.

Helen, it sounds as though you are getting on very well with the allotment :thumb:

Daisees' enjoy your new TV :). We have had our current one for five years so we still have at least another 20 to go before we change it :D

Have a great day :D

14. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :dh: Good morning everyone,
    :dh: Whoa, we shan't be seeing much of you today then Daisees, make you have both screwdrivers & spanners & that hammer for "if all else fails"..!!!!:wink::D

s00k Seems like only yesterday we were welcoming in the new month & yet here we are as you say Woo at the end again already.!!:(

:thmb: Happy digging on your new lottie Hel, at least the weather is playing ball for the weekend.!

:thmb: Have a great day & weekend everyone, whatever you are up too..!

15. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,hope you are ok been busy this week trying to catch up on everything after the holiday.:p Glad some of you liked the photos the other day,here are another couple of what the weather is doing at the moment and what I hope it will be doing later.Hope you all have a great day because I know I will:lollol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]