Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,

Nice to see plenty of peeps on here,I was begining to think I was going to be talking to myself forever:lollol:

Still trying to catch up with everything since we got bac k home.As fast as I wash,dry and iron our clothes then the washing fairy dumps another lot on me:p

Hope you all have a good day,preparing for celebratiions,hospital visits,and seaside trips:thmb: I've never been to Clacton Shiney so can't help you there.Coming from a family of 10 kids we never had holidays and I couldn't even tell you where on the East?coast it is:)

Hope you all have a good day in all that you do:thumb:

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Morning all my friends all behind today just like a Cows tail:DEveryone have a good day and stay safe:)

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, marley hope your hospital visit turns out fine, shiney pleased the tournament went well yesterday.
    well we havnt had much of a summer have we, i find my climbers on the balcony just start to grow nice some bloom and others just doing nothing.
    its very dull here looks like rain on the way.
    I came in here last night answered a post and gc went off couldnt get back in
    have a great day

4. redstar

redstar Total Gardener

Domestic Goddess
    Chester County, PA, USA, Plant zone 4 & 5
    Ratings:
    +11,493
    Good morning all. I just planted some baby climber next to my new pergola, next year hopefully some flowers.

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning all my friends I trust that you are all rested and ready for this Last day of September,everyone have a lovely day and please stay safe:thumb::)

6. jjdecay

jjdecay Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks WOO.
    And also yourself.
    Joe.

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Woo,Jjdecay and everyone:)

I have just downloaded one of my cards from the card reader onto the computer and while I was in the kitchen making me porridge the process finished.The box came up that says click to remove the hardware{card reader} which I did and now all the photo's seem to have vanished and I don't know how to get them back:scratch::cnfs::(I wanted to put up a photo of my viitor thta we had last night:thmb:oh well I shall have to wait for Mr Kandy to leave the land of nod and see if he can fix it for me.

Mr Kandy has to go to the Dr's this morning for his dreded blood test.The Dr has given him Valium to get him through it and he has to take one,one hour before he sees the Dr.He had to take one last Saturday evening before bed to see how he felt and he said it was the best nights sleep he had had in ages.These blood tests are starting to get expensive.I had two last week and it was a doddle,so will see how he gets on.He can't drive while on the Vallium so is having today off as a holiday,but he won't get anything doe outside because it is wet:p

Hope you all have a great day and Shiney hope you found Clacton:thmb:

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Finally found my piccy's so here is the little chap I have been trying to take a piccy of all year...
    [​IMG]
    This piccy was taken of views of Borrowdale on the way up to High Doat,complete with sheep and sheep poo...
    [​IMG]
    And this is Mr Kandy sitting on the top of High Doat with views over to Castle Crag which is on the left.We climbed to the top of this hill on the last day of our holiday before we came back home on the Sunday....
    [​IMG]

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Joe, Kandy and all.

Hope all went well at the hospital Marley.:thmb:

Shiney glad you are pleased how well your team did in the tournament, it must have been nice to have a day off to go out and play for a change!:wink:

Kandy lovely pictures there sweetie although that sheep looks a little bit of a poser to me.:D

02 hope that Sunday is a sunny day but then again I'm sure your mum will have a lovely time no matter what the weather is like having lunch with her smashing girls.

Still running around like a headless chicken trying to get everything sorted down on The Paddocks (that's what I now called our new plot down on the allotment) it seems we are really loosing out on the daylight so we have to 'clock off' around teatime now, never mind I'm sure we will get there in the end. Have a lovely day peeps. Hel.xxx.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo, joe, kandy, helen and everyone,great pics kandy, love the one with sheep excellent looking forward to seeing more.
    i took a bad turn last night really bad pains in the stomach had this before, i drank fizzy pop and was wondering iff this has something to do with it, felt really ill, had this in goa in january, iff it comes back might need to see my doctor.
    have a great day all

11. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Good morning all, a bit late coming in here this morning seem to have been everywhere else first...!!!:D

:thmb: Love the photos Kandy, you were lucky with your weather..!!:thmb:
    :dh: Hel, I reckon I shall give up going to the hospital at this rate..... :dh: They always find something else wrong...!!!!!:lollol:Ah well there it is..!! Not too much of a problem at the mo though..!!:thmb:

:thumb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you are up to.!

12. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,494
    Good morning everybody,

It's a little damp out there but it has stopped raining :thumb:

We had a good day yesterday (Kandy, I found Clacton without too much trouble :lollol:) and the weather was just right for a stroll along the prom. The promenade there has a very smooth surface which made it easy for our friend's wheelchair.

Kandy, your hedgehog is cute :).

Lovely photos of Borrowdale. :thumb:

Your photos at High Doat are a good example of how pretty it is up there. Although it never looks it, High Doat is 27ft higher than Castle Crag and is a lovely place to sit and admire the view. Did you go back down from there by taking the path to the left as that is the easiest but can be very boggy? :roll:

You probably already know that the building behind the sheep is the Glaramara Centre. It's a popular Outdoor Activities Centre but is too energetic for me :D

Have a great day :D

13. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all,

Isnt it a grim day. :( Nevermind, the weekend was good, although its gradually getting rather chilly!

Had a hectic weekend, had a rat show which i judged at- i have photos to come, then i also spent the day waddling around town trying to sort out Darrens birthday presents, so now i'm left with a house neglected over 2 days so is a complete mess :( Plus a few rat cages to tackle. Of course not only am i left with a lot to do, i'm left with no energy to do it, so its one of those days.

Darrens birthday on Thursday, which is also Leviosas due day to sprog us some babies, so its time to sort her out with her labour cage and nest building! I will of course, keep everyone updated [as if you had a choice in the matter!]

So just going write out my to do list and get on with it i spose!

Marley, thnking of you with these grim hospital trips, lovely photos guys!

14. jerminix

jerminix Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone, its been raining hard today here in the Philippines because of the typhoon, I hope I can know everyone here.

P.S. Please dont drink milk from China (For you babies sake), They have Melamine (Chemical substance Used in making plastics)

15. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    It's raining hard here to Jerminix for whatever reason,what are you growing out there in the Philippines? let us see some of your pictures.