Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Jerminix, Walnut and all.

Hello Jerminix you are very welcome to join our little morning crew.:thmb:

Rosa your stomach pain sounds pretty nasty I know that sometimes people tend to get some bad stomach pain when they drink fizzy pop really quick something to do with the gases in the drink so that could well be your problem but if you get the same pain again pop down to the doctors after all that's what they get paid for. I hope you are feeling much better now sweetie.

Lol Marley sometimes you get the feeling the hospital doctors just want to bulk up your medical notes don't you? If Bob's folder gets any bigger they need a trolley for his alone to tug it around with them!:D

Whiley hope all goes well for tomorrow with both 'birthdays'.

Well it's started to be pretty damp & cold here and once again I'm starting to loose a little sleep and feel sick with pain again but I refuse to give in so I'm dragging myself out and about just to keep the old body moving so what if I wobble like a duck it will give the guys a laugh and that's something that can truly keep you going laughter.:)
    Hope you all have a lovely day and remember to keep smiling.Hel.xxx.

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone and welcome to this forum Jerminix:thumb:

Welcome to the 1st of October everyone,pinch punch as well:thmb:

I can tell we are moving away from the sun because I am starting to get up later each morning,so will dread the changing of the clocks at the end of the month:(

Rosa,your tummy pains sound quiet nasty,it has come back so make an appointment straight away to see your Dr,no point in waiting another 10 months to see if it comes back.We pay enough money out of our taxes as it to pay their wages and it gives them something to do:D

Mr K went and had his blood taken yesterday and unbeknown to him she took enough blood to have a Cholesterol and liver function test done:thmb::lollol:

Shiney glad you found Clacton ok.I love smelling sea air apart form when it smells like seaweed.:wink:

Hope you all have a good day,I must dash as I am running late this morning with all that I need to do:thmb:

3. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,493
    Good morning everybody,

Lots of wishes that you get better to all of you are are not feeling too good :thumb: :luv:.

The sun has just this minute come out here and I hope it is the same for everyone :)

Have a great day :D

4. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Good day everyone, Only able to log on now & then today as the builders are here..!

:thumb: Glad Mr K had his blood taken OK Kandy.. Hope it will all be good news..!:)

:lollol: Hel, the reason they find something else wrong is they can guarantee themselves a job next year..!!!!!

:thumb: Whiley hope all goes well dear..:wink:

:thmb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you are up to..!

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning everyone Hope you are getting a decent nights sleep and when you awake I sincerely hope that you all feel ok,Rosa Hope you are feeling a little better,Had a bit of a rough day yesterday,so my 4 legged friends Missed their early morning walk They really looked puzzled:cnfs: as to why they were'nt going out,so today I must take them however I feel,
    I can't look at their little faces of bewilderment again,everyone have a decent day and please stay safe:):thumb:

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo and all.

Dear Woo sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather sweetie good job you have got your fur babies to keep you going I am sure they will forgive you for missing a days walkies.

Horrible day yesterday I'm suffering quite badly with nausea at the moment wish I could blame it on morning sickness but I'm far too old for that kind of thing!:old::D

Have a nice day peeps no matter what you are up to.Hel.xxx.

7. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hey hope you two feel a bit better today,hope all with medical problems have a better day.:cutflwrs:

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning all,sorry to hear you were feeling crock yesterday Woo and Helen wouldn't it be a shock if you were preggers s00k still at least you would have a little helper on the lottie when you got older:lollol:

Still can't wake up n the mornings and it is sooooo cold indoors today but I am going to see how long we can go without switching the heating on this year:wink:

Hope you all have a good day,and me I think I am going back to bed:lollol:

9. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Good Morning Kandy & everyone, today has dawned wet again, like yesterday but we had a lovely day... So hoping today will be dry like yesterday...:thmb: Kandy trying not to use my heat either, but I have flicked the switch a couple of times...!!!!:dh: Still this is the last winter that I will be able to do that as we are going back to an Aga next year....!!!:):thmb:

:thmb: Woo hope you are feeling better today mate..

:thumb: Well have a good day everyone, whatever you are doing..!!

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone,thanks for your good wishes all my dear friends, I had the pains a little last night but they went and for now im feeeling ok, I know coca cola is bad for me and stopped drinking it but i was drinking lime fizzy pop the other night, these pains seem to come and go oddly enough a bit like labour pains ha ha not that anyway, bet your all having a laugh now, but honest thats what they are a bit like.
    woo my dear friend hope your ok my very best wishes go out to you, hope your feeling better.
    have a lovely day all cant believe its the 1st october already

11. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,493
    Good morning everyone,

I hope that all of you that are not feeling too well perk up soon :thumb: :)

It is a lovely day out there at the moment.

Keep warm and have a great day. :D

12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

This morning feeling a little better not feeling sick so that's pretty good at least for the time being now all I have to do is stay asleep until it's the right time to get up I mean at this time in the morning it's not as if I can pop about the garden and 'do' things other than glide about it like a ghost in a fluffy dressing gown!

Lol Kandy what are you like? Me preggers what a laugh I don't think I want to go down that road again I might just fall for a girl and how would I cope with that? I think I would have to lock her up until she was 21!:D

Kandy we have so far not had our heating on but sooner or later it will have to go on as it is getting pretty chilly now although I think we may start to live upstairs as it's pretty warm up there even without the heating on but eating in bed will be off the menu that's for sure.

Rosa keep off the fizzy pop sweetheart it doesn't sound as if its doing you any favours if you keep having pain make an appointment to see your doctor.

Well yesterday I was able to pop over to the alloments for an hour or so and work is getting done down on the paddocks and coming on really well Bob's doing wonders I'm so pleased we got the allotment as it has given him a new outlook on life and is spurring him on. Hope you all have a lovely Friday and don't work too hard.Hel.xxx.

13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning Helen and all my other friends ,No Walk at the moment due to the heavy rain and wind but will go later,everyone have a decent Day and please stay safe:thumb::)

14. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Morning Woo & Hel, well glad to hear everyone is feeling better today..!:wink:

:dh: It is horrid out this morning, cold wet & windy..!!! Yuk..!!! :wink: Have just put a lovely Beef casserole in to slow cook today for tonight.. Yummm..:D

:cnfs: rosa I would definitely stay off the pop if I was you... You could be having a reaction to one of the sweeteners or flavourings in them, they are all full of rubbish now..!! Coke is dreadful stuff as it has phosphoric acid in it... That's why it makes a dirty old penny look brand new if you soak it over night in the stuff...!!!! I think it is phosphoric acid that they use to treat rustin metal....!!!!!
    Albeit a small amount in coke, but it will still have a go at your insides.... :( So I reckon it could be time to find another drink my dear..!!!:wink:

:thmb: Well I hope everyone has a nice day & weekend whatever you may be doing..!!

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,late up again so will say roll on the summer {next year}then I will wake up again.:thmb:

It is so cold here this morning I can hardly feeel my fingers to type,though my thermometer says it is 58f indoors and 42f outisde brrrrr.It looks damp out there this morning so no allotmenteering for me today.I was just in the middle of picking my Rasberries yesterday and the heaven opened and I got soaked just trying to get back up the plot to the shed so once it left off I decided to head for home.I had been there a couple of hours and had dug all my old sweetcorn plants up and stuck them in my compost bags.:D

I don't think my Butternut Squashes are going to do any good this year because the fruit are not growing any more and some are rotting on the plants so that has been a disaster:(

Marley wasn't there some talk years ago that if you had a tummy upset then coke was the bst thing to drink to settle it:D Rosa,if you have had the prooblem for years it is about time you got it sorted,you could be suffering from IBS but it would be best for the Dr to run some tests to find out.

Mr Kandy has had a call from the Dr's about his blood test but refuses to get an early appointment so he is going next Wednesday to see the same Dr.I expect if it was something serious then they would get him in straight away:dh:

Helen I am trying to ressit with the heating to try and keep the costs down.I nearly died of fright when Mr Kandy said we were paying such a high price for gas and electricity and when we came back from holiday we had a letter to say it has all gone up again.If this carries on we shall have to sell the place when the house prices start to go back up and move back into a small bungalow like we used to have.I am sure it will be cheaper to run :D I wonder if there is someway we can produce electricity if we can connect our bikes up to a car battery to get the power to light all the rooms up and run the appliances.:lollol:

Hope you all have a great day and try to keep warm and dry out there:thumb:

PS,Marley I had a nice stew in my slow cooker this week and it has been really nice and tasty.