Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Shiney,glad to hear that you enjoyed your time up here in the North,though I wouldn't have liked the Indian meal:euw: Mr Kandy is quiet unwell with feeling nauseas and with Stomache pains.He is due to go to the Dr's Wednesday for his results after his blood test last week but I have said to him he ought to make an appointment to get himself looked at earlier,but knowning what he is like he won't do it:(

Hope you have a good day:thumb:

2. redstar

redstar Total Gardener

Domestic Goddess
    Chester County, PA, USA, Plant zone 4 & 5
    Ratings:
    +11,493
    Good Day everyone. The weekend was the most perfect weather, always is here the first Saturday of October. Off to work today soon. Hope everyone has a beautiful day.

3. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Redstar,sounds like you have got better weather where you are.We had rotten weather with strong winds and heavy rain though now it has calmed down and we also have some lovely Autumn colours like the ones in your signature.:thmb:

Hope you have a good day at work:)

4. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Eee poor Mr Kandy. :( Darrens feeling ****py too. Its man flu day i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLHWmjA5IE

:D :D

I've been a bit blah i think. Some good things!

# We watched My neighbor Totoro AND Labrynth
    # Darren had an alright time at the stag do proudly standing as one of the few attendees to remember the evening and keep his dignity.
    # We had Dominos Meateor Pizza - for those who are uneducated; THE BEST.
    # I made another birthday cake, way more complex, photos to follow.
    # Its only a week until Sacha arrives - Hurrah! This is my Burmudian friend whos coming to stay for a month!
    # Austin Healey did a Hairspray number on Strictly Come Dancing.
    # Audio books on iPods while cleaning out rats and doing housework in my new favourite flavour.

Bad things:

* I feel like all my bodily padding that keeps your bones from grinding together has vanished. Much agony.
    * I have far too much to do this week, the spare room is an enormous mess, and it needs to be done before Friday as i'm busy all weekend with Jay and Gems wedding.
    * I've been asked to make another cake for my aunts birthday for this weekend, i don't think i'll have time - but i'll try to make one in advance - she wants a goat!
    [​IMG]
    * I have some serious brain fog going on, and i can't seem to organise myself into breathing, let alone priority housework.
    * I didn't leave enough time to defrost the Jam Roly Poly for tonight - this is an almighty negative.

Just going to throw a few photos up because i feel like it.

Went to mums the other day while they had our little cousin Millie staying over.
    [​IMG]

WARNING, RAT PHOTOS FOLLOW...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The cake i made the other day for Chloes birthday party.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rat babies are alright today. All healthy and happy. I had a dream all 3 bubs turned out to be roans - this is not entirely dredful, just unuseful. We need burmese does, i asked Leviosa very politely before she got pregnant, and did she deliver as contracted? No. Nevermind, at least the 3 we have are healthy and Leviosa is all well too. We appear to have all black eyes and one little rexy with curly whirly whiskers.

[​IMG]

Excuse my ramblings. I'm putting off cleaning the spare room, but i think i better move soon. Then after that i'll watch Hairspray to make myself feel better.

Hope everyones well. <3

5. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Hiya Whiley hope everything goes well at the hospital for your mum. Mr 02's a bit nervous about his first treatment tomorrow, but I'll be there to hold his hand. I just love your photo of ratty eating his cheese. You must frame it.:thmb: 02 X

6. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,674
    Good morning all my friends Sincerely hope that you have slept well and feel rested,:)
    Whiley you look after yourself and I just love that Red Cheese:thumb:Kandy hope Mr Kandy feels better soon,Helen take it easy cutting that Grass:)Shiney enjoy your day:thumb:Today I have a concrete base to lay so I expect there will be lots of paw prints in It:lollol:You all have a lovely day and please stay safe:)

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo and all.

Woo isn't that the best part of having some fresh concrete down making it your own with hand prints and doggy paws?:D Good luck in trying to keep your fur babies out of it although I'm pretty sure you will fight a loosing battle what with your girls and all.

Whiley lovely pictures I think I like the one with 'Goldie Locks' in and of course the cute little'un with the carrot the best that's so funny! I see your talent not only shows with your cartoons but cake design as well is there no end to your talent sweetie? Whiley no matter how things go with health woes and all it's best to keep yourself busy and boy do you have a lot to do so I wish you luck just finding the time to do it all!:D

Kandy I do hope Mr.K starts to feel better real soon nothing worst with the weather turning chilly than to pick up a bug, I do hope he doesn't like to share his bugs otherwise you could be next....fingers crossed the bug will pass you by.

Very damp here so no grass cutting today maybe able to do a little job down on the plot later on if it drys up a bit. Have a nice day peeps and keep smiling.Hel.xxx.

8. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :) Good Morning Woo Hel & all, Aww Woo, you have to let them put their paw prints in the compo for posterity...!!!!!!:D

:) Kandy I hope Mr Kandy is feeling a little better today....:)

:thumb: Hel if your weather is like ours, still no grass cutting...!!!!:(

:thmb: Have a great dat everyone, whatever you are up to..!!

9. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,493
    Kandy, I also hope Mr Kandy gets better soon but I don't think you need to worry too much about catching it as women can't get man flue :D :D :D

Whiley, that is certainly a big rat that you have in your arms :lollol:

Woo, I hope it isn't too wet to make your base :thumb:

No grass cutting here today either.

Have a great day :D

10. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,493
    Marley, I've just noticed the number of your post (11111).

11. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    Gonna be a wet one today ! it's only 9.30 and I can't see for dark cloudss00k

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,bit late this morning as I have a sick patient to look afterb-0:snz:Mr Kandy went to see the Doctor yesterday afternoon after I had rung them up and explained what was wrong with him:p

The Doctor thinks the bubblyness in his lower body parts is due to too much fibrous stuff as he does like his five+ portions of fruit and vegetables a day so she thinks he is overdoing it a bit:dh: His Cholesterol levels have gone back up again to 6.6 so he has a diet sheet to follow of what to have and not have so no more chips or roast tatties,crisps or chokkies:lollol:Last night he sat wrapped up in a blanket with the heating on full shivering while I sat there sweating buckets so he definetly has man flu which I can't catch:thmb:He has asked me to say Thank You for everyone for their get well wishes and to say that despite how rough he feels it won't get him back on the pipe {nearly 7 months now:thumb:}

Hope you all have a great day and do keep yourselves warm and dry :)xxxxxxx:luv:

13. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :) Morning everyone... Hope you are all well today & that Mr kandy is improving & not still trying to give you the "Man flu" Kandy...!!:dh:

:thmb: Have a good day everyone, whatever you are up to..!!:thmb:

14. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,493
    Good morning everybody,

It looks like it is going to be a nice day today :thumb:. I hope to get a lot of tidying up done in the garden.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the computer today as I can receive emails but can't send them :mad:. I'll have to give it a good talking to :)

Have a great day :D

15. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Mooorning.

Well i'll be. The sunshines out. I don't know wether i want to trust it though. That being said, i'm still busy busy busy and i'm off out today. Got to pick up aunts birthday present, bank a cheque, and get some bits to make a wedding card for Gemma and Jay this weekend. But am also meeting mum at th cinema for the Sing Along Mama Mia! showing, so think i'll ditch Exeter and meet my sister for shopping in Exmouth and do my brave girl impression, that way i can retreat to the beach if town gets too much for my social anxiety head and then the cinema i'm meeting mum at is just around the corner.

Glad everyone liked the photos, isn't Elvis a stud muffin!
    MR KANDY - DARREN FEELS YOUR MANISH POORLY PAINS!
    Darrens 'hurty throat' has turned into a big fat viral nasty and has the rest of the week off work.
    Its enevitable i'll get it too, just hoping i can fight it until after the wedding.

Mums hospital trip was both scary and appauling. Not only when she got there did they ask 'if her visist was something to do with her hodgkins disease'?!! - she had a heart attack at this!! She thought she had it all over again! Turns out they were just clueless and didn't have her notes. After that there was a lot of "okay i see, let me see if i can find a doctor to talk to you." - what?? doctor made the appointment to see HER! And similar things. So lots of stress, waited about 2 hours only to find out that the biopsy hadn't gone deep enough so she has to go through it all again :( She was in agony last time. But, on the good side of things, it looks like nothing is as threatening as we feared, and whatever this is has been caught early enough to banish it all and she'll be back in work something like 8 weeks later. So if they can say that at this point, hopefully we're not too fearful.

Shiny mate, we need you and your super bonfire setting skills! We have masses of tree and shrub waste in the garden, which they never got to take down the dump as the guy with the van big enough to take a fraction of it all at a time couldn't ever make it, so figured we'd try to cover it and save it for November 5th!
    How can we keep it dry, avoid hedgepig cremation and keep out plants from getting harmed? As theres a little blossom right in the middle of the garden see.

Thanks for all your well wishes for mummy, i've passed them on, and she wents to send hugs and kisses back to you all. My hearts with anyone else going through this, and i know theres a few already mentioned on the board, Bob, Mr02 and countless others i'm sure that aren't public about it, but love to you all.

Think i'll charge my camera and take photos on the beach later <3