Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :rocksn: Woo... But tell me......:dh: How come you have more hrs in your day than the rest of us...!!!!!!:lollol::lollol::lollol:

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,673
    Hi Marley Oh That's Easy I only have one day in my week:lollol:24 x7= 168 hours:thumb::)

3. redstar

redstar Total Gardener

Domestic Goddess
    Chester County, PA, USA, Plant zone 4 & 5
    Ratings:
    +11,493
    Morning everyone, beautiful day here, weather wonderful. Weekend suppose to be great. Short day for me, put in lots of hours at work this week already. Just some paperwork out of my brief case i can work on, came home prepared last night with it. One of my cats has an ear infection, trip to the vet today, probably drops and antibiotics, fun giving medications to cats. Sipping some coffee this AM here, still a little dark--7:43 AM or maybe its all my trees holding back the sun.
    Hope everyone has a nice day.

4. Ivory

Ivory Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    It was a wondrous day. I feel blessed.

We visited a butterly house (like a green house, well a green house actually, but full of butterflies) and ...

I have two horses!

They will come to live with us within 10 days, a mare and a gelding of 6 and 5 years, both Haflingers, both wonderfully well mannered and friendly.We have some months to get collectively in shape for our great adventure and coming to know each other.

I am a happy happy girl.

5. capney

capney Head Gardener

Retired and glad of it.
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    Ivory
    In these troubled times it is a real treat to see someone happy.
    Thanks for sharing your day
    robert

6. Ivory

Ivory Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    I assure you in these troubled times it is a treat to FEEL happy!!!! :) :) :)

I will post pics of the butterflies... for the horses you must wait until they are brought here.

7. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,194
    I'm so happy for you Ivory ... but worried about what you will do with your horses when you go on your 'great adventure' .... there's not room for them with me here .... :)

Where will you put them there since most of your garden has been taken away? :cnfs:

8. Ivory

Ivory Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    We luckily still have the meadow, that we could not garde because it is occasionally given over to pasture. For the moment the horses will spend the day there (or training with us) and the night in the stables of our neighbour, that is just across the meadow. We were very lucky to get this arrangement, but I guess a bit of luck was long due!

I would love to drop by and meet you when/if we come to Portugal, but I will not impose my furry family to anyone's household, worry not :D

9. redstar

redstar Total Gardener

Domestic Goddess
    Chester County, PA, USA, Plant zone 4 & 5
    Ratings:
    +11,493
    Ivory, you would love it here, I live smack dab in the middle of Chester County horse country. Lots of open rolling hills country sides. We even have fox hunts routinely. Several big name ranches around such as King Ranch and Hannam Acres each with over 5, 000 acres of property. The Devon Horse Show is not far from me also. I had taken ridding lessons years ago but have not ridden in a few years. I was able to get one of my wishes by ridding a horse on the beach, real neat. My best friend her son and daughter in law own a horse ranch, training and stables of 120 horses about one hour away.
    Butterfly Museum ---there is a nice one in Key West, Fl. I go every year, they land on your shoulders and they also have small colorful birds that fly around. So lovely. Glad you had a nice day.

Oh, my cat, only needs some goop from a tube put down his ear twice daily. Thank goodness no pills.

10. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,673
    Good morning all my friends I hope that you are all ok on this great Saturday morning:)
    I got all my chores done yesterday,so today I am going to Gravesend (good name is'nt it):D Mrs Owl has kindly offered to buy me Lunch for all my hard work Yesterday,but she has to check all the jobs first:lollol:Gypsy and Penny(Tiny's away)are excited about their walk this morning,anyway I digress you all have a lovely Weekend and all stay safe:)

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo and everyone, cant believe im up this early, going out today for a few drinks hubbys just arrived back from africa and going for a drive out tommorow going to have sunday lunch out lovely yippeeee no cooking ha ha.woo have a great day out
    everyone have a great weekend

12. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Woo and Rosa Both enjoy your lunches,take care with our dogs Woo.

13. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone hope you are all enjoying this bright Saturday:thumb:

Mr Kandy went back to work yesterday though I told him to have the extra day off to fully recover but he insisted because he had something to pick up so went in.He has lost 6lb in weight so it shows how poorly he was,not that he needed to lose the weight:p

Hope you all enjoy your weekends and meals out.I have just had my twice yearly meal out last month when we celebrated our WA so won't be having any others until next May unless the world has gone bancrupt by then:help::lollol:

Hope you all have a great day in all that you do and Thank You for all the get well messages for Mr K:thmb:

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, will be taking my camera with me so hoping to get some nice pics, have a nice day

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy we posted the same time snap ha ha, pleased to hear mr kandy is making a recovery, he did lose quite a lot of weight lets hope he is fine, have a great day