Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Dianni

Dianni Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning, or afternoon! lol. Only just got on the puter. Oh well better lated than never maybe! Hope everyone is having a good day.

Hugs
    Di
    xx

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney we don't pity Mrs Shiney because some silly sod had to have you{sorry Mrs Shiney only joking} :thmb::p:flag: and this is for Mrs Shiney:cutflwrs::flwsml:b-0k-l:rocksn:0)

Hi everyone else glad to see you popping in to see us all and hope you are having a very good day:thumb:

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,673
    Afternoon everyone I am a little late Today just some unforseen Circumstances,Hope you are all having a decent Day:):thumb:

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,673
    Good morning all my friends Looks set to be another down Hopping day,Gypsy,Tiny,and Penny are enjoying a run round the garden,The Fox Cub as just dissapeared over the fence
    The running water from the Pond makes a lovely sound as it breaks the silence up,This truly is a magical time of the day,You all have a good day and stay safe. :thumb::)

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo and everyone,sounds like you enjoyed being outside this morning.I don't like being out on my own when it is dark,though round here I would feel safer than where I used to live.Glad to see you have a fox cub visiting.:thmb:

Well I hope you all have a great day and no doubt I will too.Sees you later:)

6. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,490
    Good morning woo, Kandy and all,

It's a very nice morning and I shall get out there soon to start clearing leaves. There are loads of them down already :(. Although it has felt like summer this last week the trees are telling me it is autumn.

Have a great day :D

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Kandy, Shiney and all.

Darling Woo you must have a magical touch as your early morning walks with your girls always seems very enchanting.

Kandy I have to admit as a young'un (way back when) I was afraid of the dark not anymore and lucky for us the 'hoodies' in our village are of the cowardly kind they cross the road when you pass by and not the other way round!:D

Shiney I love it when the leaves start to turn a different colour and fall down ok there is a little mess that needs to be cleared away but it's a good mess if you know what I mean? I still find myself kicking through the fallen leaves...my goodness I don't think I'll ever grow-up!:wink: Hel.xxx.

8. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb:Morning everyone.. Woo I think you have the best part of the day..!!!!:wink::D

:) Going to try & spend some time in the garden this afternoon...!:thumb:

:thmb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you are up to..!!

9. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,193
    Good morning, all. :)

A beautiful sunny morning here with a slight breeze .... I don't know where I rain went to but I'd like it to come back. I shall do my weekly trim on the prickly Lantana hedge today.

Enjoy whatever you may be doing. :)

10. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
  11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, havnt been on a few days hubbys home spent a bit time off pc, hope everyone is keeping well, have a great day

12. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    Love your profile pic rosa ! Biker chic :D:thmb:

13. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Woo i wish i could spend one morning with you and Mrs Woo and Gypsy, Tiny and Penny in that lovely garden of yours, it sounds heavenly.

I'm not feeling any better today at all, but have to get up, stuff to do! Clean out ratties, put away some laundry, and pop into tesco later, at least its no more than that, though it feels like a huge amount, but then i do spend a good 4 hours over doing all the cages, i love them to have nice sparkley clean homes and all their new fresh hammocks, beds and toys rearranged to keep them happy and entertained!

Sacha has arrived and we're all settled in, so pleased to have her here.

Take care all, wishing you all a happy Tuesday! :D

14. redstar

redstar Total Gardener

Domestic Goddess
    Chester County, PA, USA, Plant zone 4 & 5
    Ratings:
    +11,493
    good morning all, another fine chilly morning here. Off to the office soon. Would love to be home in the garden. Hope all has a nice day.

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Redstar here's hoping when you are not working the weather is just right for you to spend some quality time in your garden.

Lady you are quite welcome to take some of the rain from us over here...go on please? Our lawn needs badly cutting again!:dh::D

Rosa I'm sure you have been having far too much fun with hubby than to be bothering with the PC after all the forum will still be here when hubby is off once again so make the most of 'hubby time'.:luv:

Whiley I'm sorry that you're feeling under the weather sweetie take baby steps and you will get everything that needs to be done in your own time no need to rush, your little fur babies are very lucky indeed to have a 'mummy' that loves them so very much to take so good care of them even when she's feeling poorly although I'm sure when you're feeling under the weather your little darlings buck you up no end.:wink:

I am having a HUGE problem with my insurance company (More Than) they say that they will not insurance my younger son to drive my car even through he was a named driver last year on it! At first I thought that they had made a mistake as my son as the same initials as me but I was wrong.They are insisting for me to first pay my renewal insurance then add my son later on we have told them they are joking but it's still really hard to understand them as every time we ring them we are 'rewarded' with a very heavily accent person on the other end of the line!:(

Anyway peeps I hope you all have a probelm free day today because I'm hoping for one too! Hel.xxx