Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,466
    Good morning Red, Kandy, Helen and everyone,

Red, that's a big old turkey :). Are you feeding all the animals with it as well? :hehe:. Enjoy your thanksgiving :gnthb:

Kandy and Helen, apparently I've only been a little bit naughty :p. It's seems to get harder to be naughty nowadays :old: :hehe: but I'll carry on praticing :lollol:

Have a great day :D

2. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    hello fruit cakes hope your all well :gnthb: been so busy not touched the pc in two months ... see your still a lazy bunch that like the bed..and if that shiney claims he still getting roaring sun ill go mad:thmb:

3. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Shiney has had some snow Ste. so see what you have missed while you have been away, you could have had a good gloat.:D

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,nice to see you back on here inter although briefly:wlcm:.We have all been busy as well getting ready for Xmas but still find time to come on here and say Good Morning to eveyone.:lollol::ywn: Hows married life treating you,are you still getting well fed like Mr Kandy is?:hehe:

Helen sorry to hear about Bobs cold,give him my regards and with you fussing round him looking after him he will soon be right as rain:flwsml:

Shiney,I wouldn't worry to much about being naughty at your age .You have done very well to get to the gae you are with hardly any health probems:old: not like us youngsters cough cough:hehe:

Shiney are all these problems in Thailand that was on the news last night going to affect you at all when you go over that way?

Hope you all have a great day:)

5. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,466
    Good morning everyone,

Kandy, the trouble in Thailand won't affect us because it is mainly a problem with protesters at the airport in Bangkok. We shan't be flying in as we shall be getting there from Malaysia by boat. If the trouble spreads where it may affect us we shall just miss it out and carry on to Ko Samui instead. I hope we don't miss out Bangkok because I want to see the Grand Palace which was once the residence of the King of Siam and also intend going up the river to the Temple of Dawn. The only part of our holiday that is absolutely set is the beginning (Singapore) and end (Hong Kong) where we have booked our flights and hotels. Not too long now :yho:

Inter, we had some snow the other day - about 30 minutes of it - and then it rained, but most days it has been sunny and chilly. :thumb: Keep an eye on our garden whilst I'm away. :D

6. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    sorry shiney not had time to catch up ..when you leaving:thmb:

7. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,466
    Inter, I'm off in a couple of weeks and expect to be in Cambodia for Christmas and somewhere on the way from Vietnam to China for New Year. I've got to pack my mosquito spray and machete but am not sure which will work better on the little blighters :hehe: :hehe:

8. redstar

redstar Total Gardener

Domestic Goddess
    Chester County, PA, USA, Plant zone 4 & 5
    Ratings:
    +11,493
    Well folks, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Tonight, some food prep, house prep. then up at 6 am to make stuffing for bird, and stuff it to back for 5 -6 hours. House will smell great.
    Have a good day all.
    Oh, yes, lighting the big tree, :yho::yho::yho::yho::yho:

9. Sussexgardener

Sussexgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +41
  10. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    "Happy thanksgiving Red.":yho:

11. capney

capney Head Gardener

Retired and glad of it.
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    Happy thanksgiving red..enjoy your day

12. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,466
    Good morning everybody,

Happy thanksgiving Red, and enjoy your turkey :gnthb:

The sun is coming out and it looks like another good day. Got quite a lot of tidying up done in the garden yesterday and the weather was nice enough for me to have a good walk to the village and back :thumb: :)

We're revamping some of the garden and I'll try to get some photos onto GC.

13. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Happy Thanks Giving Red.

Ste us lazy how dare you!:mad: Ok I admit it there's nothing to get up so early now the dark nights and mornings are here so if I can get away with not getting up until 7 I will:snz:Nice to have you back you cheeky lad!:D

Well Bob's still quite poorly he keeps saying he is getting better but he is not, I suppose it could be worst I mean he could be a right cry baby like me!:cry::D

Had a lovely trip to Asda late last night I don't like shopping there normally at all because the queues are always appallingly long and so busy too but not last night it looked like something out of a 70's zombie horror film I only wish the prices were from the 70's too!:hehe: Have a nice day guys.Hel.xxx.

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone.

Red hope you had a great Thanksgiving day with family and friends,though I don't suppose the turkey was happy at the end of it:hehe: We have ours to look forward to at the end of next month and I am so looking forward to it:thumb:

Well it is sad to hear that Woolies and MFI have gone to the wall and Mr Kandy came home last night and said that he heard that PC World and Curry's are not in a healthy way either,though he was saying that both PCWorld and Curry's are owned by the same Company.What is worse,it has happened just before Xmas.It makes me wonder who will be next,perhaps it will be M&S,Harveys or DFS:skp:

Well it is dark out there at the moment so don't know what todays weather will bring and Sundays weather looks to be terrible.:p

Helen sorry to hear that Bob is still not feeling too great.Perhaps once his treatment starts to take effect he will begin to feel better:thumb:

I havn't been to our local Asda in a couple of years now Helen but last time Mr Kandy took me there I could't understand a word half the locals said as they were all broad Scots:hehe:

Terrible as well to hear about what has been happening in India.What a shame that man isn't able to live peaceably.:(:flag:

Hope you all have a great day in all that you do:)

15. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :gnthb: Good Morning everyone, so good to be home.! :dh: Although I am in a jumble as the builders were in while I was away & the dust is unbeleivable, as fast as I wipe it away it is coming back..!!! Trying to get all my laundry one & holiday stuff put away as well. :dh: I am going to have to do some decorating as well before I can put all the furniture back..!! :oops: This all seemed a good idea before I went, now I am not so sure as Christmas is so close now & there are a million things to do for that.!:help::D Ho hum will get there in the end.......:hehe:

:( Hel sorry to hear Bob is not feeling too good, has he started the iron treatments yet or is this something I have missed while I was away.? If it is the iron I can so sympathise with him.... :thumb: Hope you will soon be feeling better Bob from the Marley household:luv:

:)Hope everyone else is well..!!

:wink: Well must get on so much to do, will have a quick scoot round GC & I will download some pics later I hope..!!:wink:

:thumb: Take care & I hope you all have a good day whatever you are up to.!